Breaking: Trump CFO Granted Immunity

It's hilarious you're talking about legal arguments and you still don't grasp, that ... Cohen ... is ... the ... lawyer ...

Trump hired him because ... Cohen ... is ... the ... lawyer ...

And he wanted to stay out of trouble, so he hired a lawyer? You know who his lawyer was? ... Cohen ... is ... the ... lawyer ...

You're flat out stupid as shit. Lawyers don't commit crimes because their clients tell them too.

Marriott split itself into two companies. One got all the assets, the other all the debts. Debt holders sued. The judge threw it out. He said you are PROFESSIONAL lenders. Why did you agree to bylaws that allowed them to do that? You are the professionals, get that shit out of here.

That's the answer to Cohen. This is all stills sailing over your head, isn't it? But a hint, ... Cohen ... is ... the ... lawyer ...

Dumb ass

Yes, Trump and his "lawyer" are on audio discussing the particulars of these payments before they were made. Trump knew how it would be handled.

You can't get around that.
again, what law did that violate? do you even know or are you just a parrot.

I know very well.

It is you who admit to struggling on this subject.
:auiqs.jpg:struggling with what subject? I didn't say anything was illegal. I'm good.

It seems you are struggling to prove what cohen plead guilty was actually a crime. too bad for you. I know better. It's stupid but true. Some things I can't make up. so any day, please post the law that he plead guilty to.

It's hilarious how the stupid leftist douches are trying to argue simultaneously that Cohen was a super criminal mastermind ... and we can believe everything he says ... about Trump ...

If they were intelligent, they wouldn't be leftists ...

He was smart and trustworthy enough for Trump to employ him for over a decade , dope.

I know very well.

:auiqs.jpg:struggling with what subject? I didn't say anything was illegal. I'm good.

It seems you are struggling to prove what cohen plead guilty was actually a crime. too bad for you. I know better. It's stupid but true. Some things I can't make up. so any day, please post the law that he plead guilty to.
Yes, strugggling.
Struggling to understand what crime Cohen plead to, dope.

You've stated repeatedly that you have no idea and are unable to find out on your own.

You admit that he somehow plead guilty to a crime that you claim is in fact, not a crime while also claiming that you don't know what crime that would be in the first place.

Looks like a severe intellectual deficit has you struggling badly.
so tell me the crime genius. stop struggling with it and name it.

Henry?
Henry who?

What a moron. :laugh2:

Yes, Trump and his "lawyer" are on audio discussing the particulars of these payments before they were made. Trump knew how it would be handled.

You can't get around that.

I know very well.

It's hilarious how the stupid leftist douches are trying to argue simultaneously that Cohen was a super criminal mastermind ... and we can believe everything he says ... about Trump ...

He was smart and trustworthy enough for Trump to employ him for over a decade , dope.

Yeah, any attack you make on Cohen or Flynn or Manafort or Gates or Omarosa....is an attack on Trump's judgement.

As he hand picked every one of them.

I know very well.

Yeah, any attack you make on Cohen or Flynn or Manafort or Gates or Omarosa....is an attack on Trump's judgement.

So just to be clear, so you're attacking Obama's judgement for going to a racist's church for all those years?

Tell me about that. Wow, so you say Obama's really fucked up, huh?

And wow, Hillary is still married to a sexual predator. Wow, you really piss on her judgement. Wow.

You and all those people, you feel the same, huh? You always do

I know very well.

So just to be clear, so you're attacking Obama's judgement for going to a racist's church for all those years?

And wow, Hillary is still married to a sexual predator. Wow, you really piss on her judgement. Wow.

I'm saying exactly what I've said. That any attack you make on Cohen, Flynn, Manafort, Gates or Omarosa is an attack on Trump's judgment. As he hand picked each and every one of them for leadership roles in his campaign or administration.

Feel free to quote me. As you clearly have no rational argument to refute me.

I'm saying exactly what I've said. That any attack you make on Cohen, Flynn, Manafort, Gates or Omarosa is an attack on Trump's judgment. As he hand picked each and every one of them for leadership roles in his campaign or administration.

Yes, you're "saying exactly what {you've} said." Your rules for Republicans and Democrats are completely different.

Judge Trump by the company he keeps. Fair enough. So let's use your measuring stick and judge Obama by the church he went to for many years and concluded he's a flaming whitie hating racist like his minister. Let's judge Hillary by that she's been married to a sexual predator most of her life. Let's judge Gore by that he was a two term veep to a sexual predator.

You have a point. Hillary is a sick fuck. Obama is a racist. You have a point

This is a huge story. This guy knows where every cent went, who got it and why it was paid.

Worse for Trump, he knows what was being covered up.
Now explain what this has to do with Russian Collusion.

if trump took red cash that wasn't legal because his line of credit tanked bigly in the 90's; where us banks cut him off & he was put on an allowence because of his severe debt & belly up failed business'... that would be a problem for donny.

Hillary was guilty of insider trading.
Bill lied about having sex with Monica Lewinsky.
This has no relevance to the fraudulent Russian Collusion investigation.
Perjury in a FISA court does not justify this. Making a bunch of false accusations does not justify a massive anal probe investigation like this.

What did having sex with Monica have to do with White Water?

And do you have a link to Hillary being found guilty of insider trading?
Being guilty and being convicted are two different things.
You know that.
The problems the Clintons have is they have committed so many crimes that they spend all of their time covering them up.
In Trump’s case the FBI never had a crime to begin with. Any investigation, according to regulations, must have a crime first to start an investigation. It's called probable-cause.
In the Russian Investigation there is no crime. It started as an investigation in search of a crime. There lies the difference.
Insider trading is a crime.
Collusion is not.

the beginnings of all of this go back involving carter page & russians & manafort & trump tower even b4 the meeting w/ jr & panty waist jared... then the intel leads where it leads...

It matters to me.

I demand they take the portion of Obama's fine that was for failing to report over donations 1,300 times, divide it by 1,300 since Trump did it once, and fine Trump. And make damn sure he pays it. We need to send a message about filing forms. It's important. Bureaucrats need jobs too, damn it

Apparently not....as soon as you are presented with the very law in question that Trump violated, you ignore it and start babbling about Obama.

Demonstrating my point elegantly. You can't use evidence to convince irrational Trump supporters who ignore evidence.

But you can use evidence to convince a grand jury. And federal prosecutors. And a judge. And apparently Trump's CFO and personal lawyer. And the Deputy Attorney General.

Skylar: Trump didn't file a form

kaz: Obama didn't file the same form 1,300 times

Skylar: WTF, what does that have to do with it???

LOL, what a stupid douche. Absolutely. I keep saying I agree with you. Trump should have to pay whatever Obama did. Divided by 1,300 times of course since Obama did it 1,300 times and Trump only did it once. Nail Trump's ass to the wall.

The total fines Obama paid was $375,000 for his criminal campaign's violations of election laws. But that was beyond the forms he didn't file, so I don't know how much of it was for not filing the forms that Trump didn't file.

Maybe Mueller can see if Trump got any traffic tickets. I mean sure, he probably paid them, but it's critical to know, don't you think?

Trump directed his personal lawyer to make illegal campaign contributions before the election. Then Trump reimbursed Cohen after the election through fraud. And lied to cover it up. And compelled others to lie to cover it up.

The fact that Trump didn't file any paperwork on his direction of illegal campaign contributions and fraud is just icing on the cake.

And there's zero evidence that Obama personally directed anything that resulted in a campaign finance violation. Or compelled anyone else to lie about it. Or reimbursed anyone through fraud.

While there is lots of evidence that Trump did.

It wasn't an illegal campaign contribution, dumb ass. Even in your story, Trump paid it back. I'm curious. In this criminal conspiracy to commit a crime, what is the statute number for the crime of plotting to not file a form?

Skylar: It's OK that Obama didn't file the form 1,300 times, he didn't conspire to not file the form like Trump did. Obama just didn't file the form. No conspiracy, see??? If you just don't file the form, it's a fine. But if you conspire to not file the form, that's a felony ...

It wasn't an illegal campaign contribution, dumb ass. Even in your story, Trump paid it back.

Yes, dope. Trump made a payment to cover for a felony. Also a felony.

apparently there are all kinds sleazy little secrets locked up somewhere regarding president tinkles' escapades- that he wanted to buy back... a charge for each one seems just. i wonder how the fundies will be spinning that?

This is a huge story. This guy knows where every cent went, who got it and why it was paid.

if trump took red cash that wasn't legal because his line of credit tanked bigly in the 90's; where us banks cut him off & he was put on an allowence because of his severe debt & belly up failed business'... that would be a problem for donny.
Are you trying to invent another crime, or did you read this on one of the many Soros funded internet sites?

Are you trying to invent another crime, or did you read this on one of the many Soros funded internet sites?

soros pays me huuuuuuuge amounts of cash to push his agenda, lenny.

Yes, you're "saying exactly what {you've} said." Your rules for Republicans and Democrats are completely different.

Judge Trump by the company he keeps. Fair enough. So let's use your measuring stick and judge Obama by the church he went to for many years and concluded he's a flaming whitie hating racist like his minister. Let's judge Hillary by that she's been married to a sexual predator most of her life. Let's judge Gore by that he was a two term veep to a sexual predator.

Why do you keep going off topic with the HRC & the Obama shit? The thread is about Trump's CFO.

You sound like Trump, constantly screaming about Obama this & Hillary that; why isn't the FBI investigating them & their crimes?

Well, I tell you what: Once Trump's CFO (THAT is what the thread is about) spills the beans on Trump, Donald will likely either be in prison, or hanging out in some nation that does not have an extradition treaty with the US; some place like, Russia.

Last edited:

Not what I'm saying.
Did you read that shit off of one of his sites?

Not what I'm saying.

Which sites are his?

Apparently not....as soon as you are presented with the very law in question that Trump violated, you ignore it and start babbling about Obama.

Demonstrating my point elegantly. You can't use evidence to convince irrational Trump supporters who ignore evidence.

But you can use evidence to convince a grand jury. And federal prosecutors. And a judge. And apparently Trump's CFO and personal lawyer. And the Deputy Attorney General.

Skylar: Trump didn't file a form

kaz: Obama didn't file the same form 1,300 times

Skylar: WTF, what does that have to do with it???

LOL, what a stupid douche. Absolutely. I keep saying I agree with you. Trump should have to pay whatever Obama did. Divided by 1,300 times of course since Obama did it 1,300 times and Trump only did it once. Nail Trump's ass to the wall.

The total fines Obama paid was $375,000 for his criminal campaign's violations of election laws. But that was beyond the forms he didn't file, so I don't know how much of it was for not filing the forms that Trump didn't file.

Maybe Mueller can see if Trump got any traffic tickets. I mean sure, he probably paid them, but it's critical to know, don't you think?

Trump directed his personal lawyer to make illegal campaign contributions before the election. Then Trump reimbursed Cohen after the election through fraud. And lied to cover it up. And compelled others to lie to cover it up.

The fact that Trump didn't file any paperwork on his direction of illegal campaign contributions and fraud is just icing on the cake.

And there's zero evidence that Obama personally directed anything that resulted in a campaign finance violation. Or compelled anyone else to lie about it. Or reimbursed anyone through fraud.

While there is lots of evidence that Trump did.

It wasn't an illegal campaign contribution, dumb ass. Even in your story, Trump paid it back. I'm curious. In this criminal conspiracy to commit a crime, what is the statute number for the crime of plotting to not file a form?

Skylar: It's OK that Obama didn't file the form 1,300 times, he didn't conspire to not file the form like Trump did. Obama just didn't file the form. No conspiracy, see??? If you just don't file the form, it's a fine. But if you conspire to not file the form, that's a felony ...

It wasn't an illegal campaign contribution, dumb ass. Even in your story, Trump paid it back.

Yes, dope. Trump made a payment to cover for a felony. Also a felony.

apparently there are all kinds sleazy little secrets locked up somewhere regarding president tinkles' escapades- that he wanted to buy back... a charge for each one seems just. i wonder how the fundies will be spinning that?

When you want to vent butt hurt, can you remember to make some sort of sense at some level?

Why do you keep going off topic with the HRC & the Obama shit? The thread is about Trump's CFO.

You sound like Trump, constantly screaming about Obama this & Hillary that; why isn't the FBI investigating them & their crimes?

Well, I tell you what: Once Trump's CFO (THAT is what the thread is about) spills the beans on Trump, Donald will likely either be in prison, or hanging out in some nation that does not have an extradition treaty with the US; some place like, Russia.

Hey, here's an idea. Read the post. I explained that. Skylar set a bar. Let's use the bar

Yes, strugggling.

You've stated repeatedly that you have no idea and are unable to find out on your own.

You admit that he somehow plead guilty to a crime that you claim is in fact, not a crime while also claiming that you don't know what crime that would be in the first place.

Henry?
Henry who?

well I did a search and no henry in there. so yeah, for that one name, I have no fking clue. I can admit it because I'm not better than anyone in here

Not what I'm saying.

Which sites are his?
Media Matters for starters.

Why Don't We Hear About Soros' Ties to Over 30 Major News Organizations?

Soros-funded social media censorship plan aims to silence all dissenters from the hard-Left agenda

Yes, strugggling.

Henry?
Henry who?

well I did a search and no henry in there. so yeah, for that one name, I have no fking clue. I can admit it because I'm not better than anyone in here

Wow!
Kaz was making a joke, moron.

Forum List

Back