Breaking: Trump CFO Granted Immunity

There is no limit to what you can contribute to your own campaign.

Sure, if it's reported.

Hillary was guilty of insider trading.
Bill lied about having sex with Monica Lewinsky.
This has no relevance to the fraudulent Russian Collusion investigation.
Perjury in a FISA court does not justify this. Making a bunch of false accusations does not justify a massive anal probe investigation like this.

What did having sex with Monica have to do with White Water?

And do you have a link to Hillary being found guilty of insider trading?

Again, you willfully ignorant buffoon, it had NOTHING to do with Whitewater and would NOT have been investigated by Ken Starr if not for the intervention of Clinton's Attorney General, Janet Reno.

So the AG determines the scope of the investigation then?

True, but it does have to be reported, or it is a violation.

carrying civil penalties.

FEC Increases Civil Penalties for Violations of Federal Election Laws

It was reported.
Problem is his lawyers called it a legal expense, which it isn't.

The question that will be looked into is was not reporting them a mistake or willful.

It was reported.

They were reported by his campaign as campaign expenses? I do not think so, as Trump keeps saying they were not.

The question that will be looked into is was not reporting them a mistake or willful.

Still not criminal.

It was reported.

They were reported by his campaign as campaign expenses? I do not think so, as Trump keeps saying they were not.
According to the first reports it was reported as a legal expense. So basically the problem is what sort of deduction it is. It does not change his taxes one cent. All of it is itemized the same.

It was reported.

According to the first reports it was reported as a legal expense. So basically the problem is what sort of deduction it is. It does not change his taxes one cent. All of it is itemized the same.

I do not care about his taxes, did his campaign report the expense, that is what is important

It was reported.

I do not care about his taxes, did his campaign report the expense, that is what is important
As I have told you three fucking times, YES.

It was reported.

Not according to Trump himself, as he said it was not a campaign expense.

Do you have some sort of evidence to show that Trump is mistaken?

It was reported.

No.
Do you have any evidence either way?
As I have said repeatedly, the campaign/Trump listed it as a legal expense.

No.
Do you have any evidence either way?
As I have said repeatedly, the campaign/Trump listed it as a legal expense.

Trump stated to FoxNews that it was not a campaign expense. I have seen not one report or document stating that the campaign reported the money.

Till I see otherwise, I will take Trump at his word, he did not consider it a campaign expense, thus he would not have reported it.

Says you, citing yourself. Meanwhile, back in reality.....the prosecutors charged him with making illegal campaign contributions, Cohen admitted to it and acknowledged that he did it under the direction of Donald Trump, and the Judge accepted Cohen's plea.

Remember, you don't have a clue what you're talking about. It tends to sap your 'legal' arguments.

It's hilarious you're talking about legal arguments and you still don't grasp, that ... Cohen ... is ... the ... lawyer ...

Trump hired him because ... Cohen ... is ... the ... lawyer ...

And he wanted to stay out of trouble, so he hired a lawyer? You know who his lawyer was? ... Cohen ... is ... the ... lawyer ...

You're flat out stupid as shit. Lawyers don't commit crimes because their clients tell them too.

Marriott split itself into two companies. One got all the assets, the other all the debts. Debt holders sued. The judge threw it out. He said you are PROFESSIONAL lenders. Why did you agree to bylaws that allowed them to do that? You are the professionals, get that shit out of here.

That's the answer to Cohen. This is all stills sailing over your head, isn't it? But a hint, ... Cohen ... is ... the ... lawyer ...

Dumb ass

Yes, Trump and his "lawyer" are on audio discussing the particulars of these payments before they were made. Trump knew how it would be handled.

You can't get around that.
again, what law did that violate? do you even know or are you just a parrot.

I know very well.

It is you who admit to struggling on this subject.
:auiqs.jpg:struggling with what subject? I didn't say anything was illegal. I'm good.

It seems you are struggling to prove what cohen plead guilty was actually a crime. too bad for you. I know better. It's stupid but true. Some things I can't make up. so any day, please post the law that he plead guilty to.

It's hilarious how the stupid leftist douches are trying to argue simultaneously that Cohen was a super criminal mastermind ... and we can believe everything he says ... about Trump ...

If they were intelligent, they wouldn't be leftists ...

Yes, Trump and his "lawyer" are on audio discussing the particulars of these payments before they were made. Trump knew how it would be handled.

You can't get around that.

I know very well.

:auiqs.jpg:struggling with what subject? I didn't say anything was illegal. I'm good.

It seems you are struggling to prove what cohen plead guilty was actually a crime. too bad for you. I know better. It's stupid but true. Some things I can't make up. so any day, please post the law that he plead guilty to.
Yes, strugggling.
Struggling to understand what crime Cohen plead to, dope.

You've stated repeatedly that you have no idea and are unable to find out on your own.

You admit that he somehow plead guilty to a crime that you claim is in fact, not a crime while also claiming that you don't know what crime that would be in the first place.

Looks like a severe intellectual deficit has you struggling badly.
so tell me the crime genius. stop struggling with it and name it.

Henry?

I know very well.

Yes, strugggling.

You've stated repeatedly that you have no idea and are unable to find out on your own.

You admit that he somehow plead guilty to a crime that you claim is in fact, not a crime while also claiming that you don't know what crime that would be in the first place.

Henry?
Henry who?

I know very well.

Yes, strugggling.

Henry?
Henry who?

Read the post I responded to again

Yes, strugggling.

Henry?
Henry who?

Read the post I responded to again
I did, it's in quotes in here.

Forum List

Back