Breaking: Trump CFO Granted Immunity

Yes, dope. Cohen plead guilty in open court to a crime that was not illegal. :cuckoo:
I can't help you, it isn't illegal. you can post the law for me that says it is.

Or you could just look it up yourself.
I looked didn't find a law. you said it was illegal, all you have to do is back up your claim. Why can't you do that? are you truly that lousy of a message boarder that you can't back your claims? hmmmmm seems so.

Are you asserting that Cohen did not in fact plead guilty?

If not, why are you unable to discover what he plead to?

Does your obvious incompetence with simple tasks interfere with your life plans?
I did infact say he plead guilty, to a not illegal action. yep I said it. now you said, it was illegal, and I asked you to point out the law he broke then. and you stay silent and deflect like ricochet rabbit. bing, bing bing.....

Your hadicaps are not my deflections.

Trump directed his personal lawyer to make illegal campaign contributions before the election. Then Trump reimbursed Cohen after the election through fraud. And lied to cover it up. And compelled others to lie to cover it up.

The fact that Trump didn't file any paperwork on his direction of illegal campaign contributions and fraud is just icing on the cake.

And there's zero evidence that Obama personally directed anything that resulted in a campaign finance violation. Or compelled anyone else to lie about it. Or reimbursed anyone through fraud.

While there is lots of evidence that Trump did.

It wasn't an illegal campaign contribution, dumb ass.

Says you, citing yourself. Meanwhile, back in reality.....the prosecutors charged him with making illegal campaign contributions, Cohen admitted to it and acknowledged that he did it under the direction of Donald Trump, and the Judge accepted Cohen's plea.

Remember, you don't have a clue what you're talking about. It tends to sap your 'legal' arguments.

It's hilarious you're talking about legal arguments and you still don't grasp, that ... Cohen ... is ... the ... lawyer ...

Trump hired him because ... Cohen ... is ... the ... lawyer ...

And he wanted to stay out of trouble, so he hired a lawyer? You know who his lawyer was? ... Cohen ... is ... the ... lawyer ...

You're flat out stupid as shit. Lawyers don't commit crimes because their clients tell them too.

Marriott split itself into two companies. One got all the assets, the other all the debts. Debt holders sued. The judge threw it out. He said you are PROFESSIONAL lenders. Why did you agree to bylaws that allowed them to do that? You are the professionals, get that shit out of here.

That's the answer to Cohen. This is all stills sailing over your head, isn't it? But a hint, ... Cohen ... is ... the ... lawyer ...

Dumb ass

Yes, Trump and his "lawyer" are on audio discussing the particulars of these payments before they were made. Trump knew how it would be handled.

You can't get around that.
again, what law did that violate? do you even know or are you just a parrot.

I know very well.

It is you who admit to struggling on this subject.

Says you, citing yourself. Meanwhile, back in reality.....the prosecutors charged him with making illegal campaign contributions, Cohen admitted to it and acknowledged that he did it under the direction of Donald Trump, and the Judge accepted Cohen's plea.

Remember, you don't have a clue what you're talking about. It tends to sap your 'legal' arguments.

It's hilarious you're talking about legal arguments and you still don't grasp, that ... Cohen ... is ... the ... lawyer ...

And he wanted to stay out of trouble, so he hired a lawyer? You know who his lawyer was? ... Cohen ... is ... the ... lawyer ...

You're flat out stupid as shit. Lawyers don't commit crimes because their clients tell them too.

Marriott split itself into two companies. One got all the assets, the other all the debts. Debt holders sued. The judge threw it out. He said you are PROFESSIONAL lenders. Why did you agree to bylaws that allowed them to do that? You are the professionals, get that shit out of here.

That's the answer to Cohen. This is all stills sailing over your head, isn't it? But a hint, ... Cohen ... is ... the ... lawyer ...

Dumb ass

Yes, Trump and his "lawyer" are on audio discussing the particulars of these payments before they were made. Trump knew how it would be handled.

I know very well.

:auiqs.jpg:struggling with what subject? I didn't say anything was illegal. I'm good.

It seems you are struggling to prove what cohen plead guilty was actually a crime. too bad for you. I know better. It's stupid but true. Some things I can't make up. so any day, please post the law that he plead guilty to.

Dumb ass

I know very well.

:auiqs.jpg:struggling with what subject? I didn't say anything was illegal. I'm good.

It seems you are struggling to prove what cohen plead guilty was actually a crime. too bad for you. I know better. It's stupid but true. Some things I can't make up. so any day, please post the law that he plead guilty to.
Yes, strugggling.
Struggling to understand what crime Cohen plead to, dope.

You've stated repeatedly that you have no idea and are unable to find out on your own.

You admit that he somehow plead guilty to a crime that you claim is in fact, not a crime while also claiming that you don't know what crime that would be in the first place.

Looks like a severe intellectual deficit has you struggling badly.

Dumb ass

I know very well.

Yes, strugggling.

You've stated repeatedly that you have no idea and are unable to find out on your own.

You admit that he somehow plead guilty to a crime that you claim is in fact, not a crime while also claiming that you don't know what crime that would be in the first place.

so tell me the crime genius. stop struggling with it and name it.

I know very well.

Yes, strugggling.

so tell me the crime genius. stop struggling with it and name it.

It's all over the thread, dope.

/—-/ Google perjury trap and get back to us.

Admission of guilt and naming the president as a co-conspirator.

Loser.
To something that isn’t Illegal. So?

Yes, dope. Cohen plead guilty in open court to a crime that was not illegal. :cuckoo:
I can't help you, it isn't illegal. you can post the law for me that says it is.

/——-/ Ahhh the old dodge, look it up yourself. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Loser.

look it up for him, his claim. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: me:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Loser.

I looked didn't find a law. you said it was illegal, all you have to do is back up your claim. Why can't you do that? are you truly that lousy of a message boarder that you can't back your claims? hmmmmm seems so.

52 U.S. Code § 30118 - Contributions or expenditures by national banks, corporations, or labor organizations

52 U.S. Code § 30116 - Limitations on contributions and expenditures

Trump directed his personal lawyer to make illegal campaign contributions before the election. Then Trump reimbursed Cohen after the election through fraud. And lied to cover it up. And compelled others to lie to cover it up.

The fact that Trump didn't file any paperwork on his direction of illegal campaign contributions and fraud is just icing on the cake.

And there's zero evidence that Obama personally directed anything that resulted in a campaign finance violation. Or compelled anyone else to lie about it. Or reimbursed anyone through fraud.

While there is lots of evidence that Trump did.

Dumb ass

52 U.S. Code § 30118 - Contributions or expenditures by national banks, corporations, or labor organizations

Hillary was guilty of insider trading.
Bill lied about having sex with Monica Lewinsky.
This has no relevance to the fraudulent Russian Collusion investigation.
Perjury in a FISA court does not justify this. Making a bunch of false accusations does not justify a massive anal probe investigation like this.

What did having sex with Monica have to do with White Water?

And do you have a link to Hillary being found guilty of insider trading?

Again, you willfully ignorant buffoon, it had NOTHING to do with Whitewater and would NOT have been investigated by Ken Starr if not for the intervention of Clinton's Attorney General, Janet Reno.

Perjury in a FISA court does not justify this. Making a bunch of false accusations does not justify a massive anal probe investigation like this.

Again, you willfully ignorant buffoon, it had NOTHING to do with Whitewater and would NOT have been investigated by Ken Starr if not for the intervention of Clinton's Attorney General, Janet Reno.

I know it had nothing to do with White Water, so the Trump sheep need to quit whining about things that have nothing to do with Russia

I know it had nothing to do with White Water, so the Trump sheep need to quit whining about things that have nothing to do with Russia

Unless ordered by an attorney general OR a 3 judge panel, Mueller should stick with his mandate.

Unless ordered by an attorney general OR a 3 judge panel, Mueller should stick with his mandate.

Mueller is sticking with his mandate, his mandate states that he is to pass along to the proper jurisdiction any evidence of crimes that are not covered by his scope of investigation. That is what he has done

Special Counsel and Robert Mueller WAS ordered by the deputy attorney general, Rod Rosenstein, since Uncle Jeffy the Elf had to recuse himself due to his interactions with Sergey Kislyak.

Loser.

It was given to him already, dope.

Let him continue to crawl around and beg for it. Trump has him debasing himself in his defense.

Mueller is sticking with his mandate, his mandate states that he is to pass along to the proper jurisdiction any evidence of crimes that are not covered by his scope of investigation. That is what he has done

He has done that ONCE, when he passed along info about Cohen. The rest of his "convictions" are about "lying to the FBI" and fraud cases from years ago which have nothing to do with Trump.

Special Counsel and Robert Mueller WAS ordered by the deputy attorney general, Rod Rosenstein, since Uncle Jeffy the Elf had to recuse himself due to his interactions with Sergey Kislyak.

Nope. Thanks for playing, but you are TOTALLY incorrect.

Forum List

Back