Breaking trump fires mooch

This disaster of an administration is everything I could have dreamed from Trump. Simply amazing and wonderful.

Trump fires Mooch, but the never Trumper Cindy McCain, wife of the traitor, has been given a job in the Trump's Administration?

Now, I am really confused......

Totally confused.

Please - to any conservative out there - that can explain this to me..... I would be grateful.

:confused-84:

Trump's an "equal-opportunity" employer?

you serious??

Well, she does have an impressive record...

Cindy McCain - Wikipedia

Is Hillary Clinton going to be hired next?

Again, can anybody give me a serious answer?

Probably out of sympathy towards John McCain. Trump isn't a monster, after all.

Anthony Scaramucci out as White House communications director; John Kelly has ‘full authority’

"Are you ready
Are you ready for this
Are you hanging on the edge of your seat
Out of the doorway the bullets rip
To the sound of the beat

"Another one bites the dust
Another one bites the dust
And another one gone, and another one gone
Hey, I'm gonna get you too
Another one bites the dust"
and another one bites the dust lyrics - Google Search

How can anyone doubt that Donald J. Trump is an empty suit? Chaos reigns and the Cave in continues in the White House.

This disaster of an administration is everything I could have dreamed from Trump. Simply amazing and wonderful.

Keep telling yourself that. You aren't even aware of the thing's Trump has done to erase Obama's legacy, during the six month's he's been in office.

The Supreme Court appointment alone, has set liberalism back 20 years.

Anthony Scaramucci out as White House communications director; John Kelly has ‘full authority’

"Are you ready
Are you ready for this
Are you hanging on the edge of your seat
Out of the doorway the bullets rip
To the sound of the beat

"Another one bites the dust
And another one gone, and another one gone
Hey, I'm gonna get you too
Another one bites the dust"
and another one bites the dust lyrics - Google Search

How can anyone doubt that Donald J. Trump is an empty suit? Chaos reigns and the Cave in continues in the White House.

Because you believe the BS .................n lies.

Trump fires Mooch, but the never Trumper Cindy McCain, wife of the traitor, has been given a job in the Trump's Administration?

Totally confused.

Please - to any conservative out there - that can explain this to me..... I would be grateful.

Trump's an "equal-opportunity" employer?

you serious??

Well, she does have an impressive record...

Cindy McCain - Wikipedia

Is Hillary Clinton going to be hired next?

Again, can anybody give me a serious answer?

Probably out of sympathy towards John McCain. Trump isn't a monster, after all.

Quite possibly.

Stephen Colbert will be must see tv tonight re scaramucci resigning after 10 days. Light up the barbecue, someone is going to get skewered.

upload_2017-7-31_15-37-24.png

I totally need a serious answer to my question!

Anybody?????

The serious answer is that Trump has zero experience in politics, does not know how to hire and manage a political staff, and thrives on chaos.

So this is the result.

He's also the guy is doing the most leaking in his own administration. Let that one sink in for a minute.

Anybody?????

The serious answer is that Trump has zero experience in politics, does not know how to hire and manage a political staff, and thrives on chaos.

So this is the result.

He's also the guy is doing the most leaking in his own administration. Let that one sink in for a minute.

Thank you for answering.

But I do not agree with your statement.

Anybody?????

So this is the result.

Thank you for answering.

What do you not agree with?

He has no experience in politics, has never hired a political staff, and the high turnover should tell you about his management style.

As for Trump being the biggest leaker, I don't blame you for not believing it. But this was a guy who used to call up reporters pretending to be someone else and made up stories about him dating this or that supermodel so he could get in the newspaper. Contrary to what tells his crowds, he loves the press.

Anybody?????

So this is the result.

Thank you for answering.

What do you not agree with?

He has no experience in politics, has never hired a political staff, and the high turnover should tell you about his management style.

As for Trump being the biggest leaker, I don't blame you for not believing it. But this was a guy who used to call up reporters pretending to be someone else and made up stories about him dating this or that supermodel so he could get in the newspaper. Contrary to what tells his crowds, he loves the press.

The fact that he doesn't come from the political world is the reason America voted for him. :thup: Americans are sick and tired of corrupt politicians left and right.

And saying the he is the leaker.....is preposterous.

Will the Douche be the Mooch's Ghost Writer? Or the other way around? Or will they just 69 it.
Will any soap be involved?

DGGIytfUwAEZkkq.jpg

Just for there mouths.

How are all those loyal staff members working out for him?
More like schmucks going commando, I'd say, with their historic leaking and their infighting, their quits and fires.
Obama's staff worked out alright. I never heard much about them which is how it should be. Well oiled machines don't make a lot of noise, ya know?

Especially when the media will only show you a few photo shopped pictures.

Totally confused.

He gives them jobs so they can be outed and eliminated. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
It's a really effective strategy.

Forum List

Back