Breaking trump fires mooch

Meh. The only chaos is that generated by lefties and propagandists.

The left is having a good laugh about Trump's re-organization of his staff. But what they don't realize that his staff is now pretty much under military rule. They wouldn't be laughing so hard if they knew the full ramifications of having a military General, retired or otherwise, in the highest position in his cabinet: The leftist's heads would be spinning, seeing as how they detest the American military.

:laugh:

Scaramuchi wanted direct access to Trump.

Kelly wanted control who could see Trump and who could not, and he wanted his own people in at communications.

The former Marine General kicked the pretty boy stock traders ass.

The left is having a good laugh about Trump's re-organization of his staff. But what they don't realize that his staff is now pretty much under military rule. They wouldn't be laughing so hard if they knew the full ramifications of having a military General, retired or otherwise, in the highest position in his cabinet: The leftist's heads would be spinning, seeing as how they detest the American military.

Remember, dunderhead, these guys "serve at the pleasure of the President". Not the other way around. They have huge egos, as big as Trump's. And I guarantee you Trump, at 71 and having had his way since he was born, isn't about to let anyone change the chaos and cutthroat bullshit that he loves so much. The last six months were no fucking accident, in Trumpland it's called status quo, business as usual.
Kelly will resign before Christmas. Tillerson probably will, too.

No president in the last 70 years has made so many appointment mistakes as this simple goon. And his great negotiation skills? His brilliant deal-making? Where is it, Einstein? Health care is dead in the water, even with a Republican congress. So yeah, we're laughing all right.

Scaramuchi wanted direct access to Trump.

Kelly wanted control who could see Trump and who could not, and he wanted his own people in at communications.

The former Marine General kicked the pretty boy stock traders ass.

True. In in the President's cabinet, there's a chain of command. You don't circumvent the chain of command.

Remember, dunderhead, these guys "serve at the pleasure of the President". Not the other way around. They have huge egos, as big as Trump's. And I guarantee you Trump, at 71 and having had his way since he was born, isn't about to let anyone change the chaos and cutthroat bullshit that he loves so much. The last six months were no fucking accident, in Trumpland it's called status quo, business as usual.
Unfortunately, you're probably right. Two people with brains in the WH.

Obama's staff was full of big, fat, juicy brains, and look how that worked out. I'd rather have loyal staff member who can follow orders than some over-educated schmucks going commando.

Obama's staff was full of big, fat, juicy brains, and look how that worked out. I'd rather have loyal staff member who can follow orders than some over-educated schmucks going commando.
How are all those loyal staff members working out for him?
More like schmucks going commando, I'd say, with their historic leaking and their infighting, their quits and fires.
Obama's staff worked out alright. I never heard much about them which is how it should be. Well oiled machines don't make a lot of noise, ya know?

scaramucci loses his wife last week and now his job.

He was tired of winning too one would guess.

Nazi leaders were hyper-educated progressives. And education itself does not indicate sanity or goodness.

I'm sure the man could sell sand to the Arabs, but his need for power/dominance was too obvious. John Kelly knows how to deal with that.

Trump fires Mooch, but the never Trumper Cindy McCain, wife of the traitor, has been given a job in the Trump's Administration?

Now, I am really confused......

Totally confused.

Please - to any conservative out there - that can explain this to me..... I would be grateful.

:confused-84:

Trump fires Mooch, but the never Trumper Cindy McCain, wife of the traitor, has been given a job in the Trump's Administration?

Totally confused.

Please - to any conservative out there - that can explain this to me..... I would be grateful.

Trump's an "equal-opportunity" employer?

Totally confused.

you serious??

I totally need a serious answer to my question!

Anybody?????

Totally confused.

you serious??

Well, she does have an impressive record...

Cindy McCain - Wikipedia

Is Hillary Clinton going to be hired next?

Again, can anybody give me a serious answer?

Forum List

Back