Breaking trump fires mooch

The President killed two birds with one stone. Spicer quit when he found out that Scaramucci was hired. Priebus was humiliated to the 9th degree and left over it. The President got what he wanted. The show is over folks. He will probably move him to another position..behind the scene.
If Trump really hates America, he could make the Mooch Secretary of State.

"Hey, Kim! Suck this!"

Scarmucci should have been fired on the spot after his profanity laced public outburst.
Trump didn't have the balls to do it.
Now Kelly had to get rid of him.
I bet he said it's either him or me.

Trump's a pussy.
That's what Chief of staffs do idiot. FIRE people. Christ you are a moron!
Who is he going to fire next week? How about next month? How about the month after that? If he isn't firing someone every day then maybe it's only a part time job. What does it pay?
In 2018 the voters will fire more rinos and Democrats!
DRAIN THAT SWAMP!
Moron still doesn't know Trump has hired 189 people directly from the swamp.

IMG_0135.JPG

Scarmucci should have been fired on the spot after his profanity laced public outburst.
Trump didn't have the balls to do it.
Now Kelly had to get rid of him.
I bet he said it's either him or me.

Trump's a pussy.
That's what Chief of staffs do idiot. FIRE people. Christ you are a moron!
Who is he going to fire next week? How about next month? How about the month after that? If he isn't firing someone every day then maybe it's only a part time job. What does it pay?
In 2018 the voters will fire more rinos and Democrats!
DRAIN THAT SWAMP!
Moron still doesn't know Trump has hired 189 people directly from the swamp.
It's like fishing. You throw the culls back! Kelly is a shark.

WH just announced his long term of 6 or 7 days serving the Orange One is over!

Excuses to follow from the White House!
attacks w/o facts to follow from the left.

btw - do you bother to look and see if this has already been posted or are you just anxious to get your digs in?
Tissue comrade?
heh - russia. i get it. you don't have shit so you call people names you believe have a negative connotation as if they will fold at that point vs. continue to tell you what an ass you're being.

so - you're still being an ass and your dimestore insults suck. get some good ones if you really wanna go at it.

Forum List

Back