Breaking: Trump To Seat Jennifer Flowers On Front Row During Debate

clinton_women2_0.jpg

If that were Donald Trump you'd be praising the photo.

No...Liberals call me a Conservative and Conservatives call me a Liberal.
To be labeled such all one has to do is disagree on ONE talking point.
I'm not a goose-stepper.
Sounds to me like you think for yourself and that is to be commended.

upload_2016-9-25_12-3-38.png

Trump is not getting the vote of single women, but he is getting the vote of married women. They understand that stopping illegal immigration and growing the economy are women's issues.
Lol, why are there so many unmarried women in the USA?

You left out the 13 year old Trump allegedly raped.
baby-crying-450.jpg

For you, that's almost an intelligent response.

Hillary is not a rapist running for president. You make the call.
Her Husband is
the woman who claims this now, has given completely different testimony under oath....which story can truly be believed her earlier versions or her later revised versions?
And....I was not aware that Bill Clinton was running for President again....hasn't he already maxed out?

Trump is not getting the vote of single women, but he is getting the vote of married women. They understand that stopping illegal immigration and growing the economy are women's issues.
Lol, why are there so many unmarried women in the USA?
Because male millennials have had their fill of women and their bullshit. Marriage is a raw deal for men. You have to be crazy to stick your head in that noose.

]Yeah. Bad enough that he even threatened it, but doing it will make Hillary look like the victim.

His fans are all for it.

No woman who stays with a cheater after knowing what he is, can claim to be a victim in my mind. She chose to support her cheating husband for her own political gain.

]Yeah. Bad enough that he even threatened it, but doing it will make Hillary look like the victim.

His fans are all for it.

No woman who stays with a cheater after knowing what he is, can claim to be a victim in my mind. She chose to support her cheating husband for her own political gain.

She never claimed to be a victim.

Or a dozen of the 16 year old sex slaves BJ Clinton met on Epsteins Lolita Security Slave Private Island?

You are aware that Trump is rather fond of Epstein, right? Considering they may end up being co defendants for raping a 13 year old.

Trump on Epstein:

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."
How is that case going? If it didn't live in your head it would be homeless.

His fans are all for it.

That's still not going to impress undecided voters about the abject cruelty of such a dick move by Trump. Mark my words; you're going to be wrong about this...

If every woman left her husband she knew or suspected to be cheating on her, there'd be such a huge surge of divorces that the courts would be bogged down for the next century just handling the case load.

This is a visceral emotional issue with both men and women and both will know and see it for what it is: The most cruel of dick moves by someone who could only hate women, utterly, and ruthlessly. Those who support such behavior won't bat an eyelash and will still vote for Trump. Those who do not, will back away from Trump.

Last edited:
Talking about getting the evil eye... She should blow kisses to Mark Cuban...

Gennifer Flowers says she will attend debate as Donald Trump’s guest

A slime who has an affair with a married man, who tapes him and then blackmails him. So Bill Clinton had an affair, Trump had many as well while married.

Wonder how much Trump is paying her?

Hillary has not had an affair , has she?

Yes Blow Job certainly is a Slime, raping and sexually abusing at least a dozen women...and you, deranged bitch stick up for a cheater and criminal!

NO rape. No dozen women either. Flowers is a slime as well.

Then what the fucking did he pay Jones $850K for in an out of court settlement...dumbasa!

To make her go away. A honorable women would of wanted him convicted, not a payoff. Is she the one who went to is hotel room?

Your thinking about the one he coerced to
get into her hotel room!

His fans are all for it.

That's still not going to impress undecided voters about the abject cruelty of such a dick move by Trump. Mark my words; you're going to be wrong about this...
Are you deliberately ignoring that neither Cuban nor Flowers is going to be in the frontbrow?

A slime who has an affair with a married man, who tapes him and then blackmails him. So Bill Clinton had an affair, Trump had many as well while married.

I hear Paula, Kathleen, and Monica will also be there...The Clinton campaign is going nuts,and so are their scumbag supporters...She wants to play the game, she better be ready Trump is so much better one upping than the Beasty!

Your right, Trump is a lot better at low down dirty name calling and tricks. His comments are pitiful and well they tell us
much more about him than the people he is making fun of while enjoying it.

Yes, DEPLORABLE.... you suck at this

I suck at what?

I hear Paula, Kathleen, and Monica will also be there...The Clinton campaign is going nuts,and so are their scumbag supporters...She wants to play the game, she better be ready Trump is so much better one upping than the Beasty!

Your right, Trump is a lot better at low down dirty name calling and tricks. His comments are pitiful and well they tell us
much more about him than the people he is making fun of while enjoying it.

Yes, DEPLORABLE.... you suck at this

I suck at what?

Being factual in politics.

His fans are all for it.

I, ____, take you, ____, to be my lawfully wedded(husband/wife), to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.

Or a dozen of the 16 year old sex slaves BJ Clinton met on Epsteins Lolita Security Slave Private Island?

You are aware that Trump is rather fond of Epstein, right? Considering they may end up being co defendants for raping a 13 year old.

Trump on Epstein:

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."
How is that case going? If it didn't live in your head it would be homeless.

You say that like I invented it. I only bring it up to reply to a poster who is implying that Clinton and Epstein raped under age girls when it's actually Trump along with Epstein who have a case filed against them.

Because male millennials have had their fill of women and their bullshit. Marriage is a raw deal for men. You have to be crazy to stick your head in that noose.
I keep thinking how lucky I am to get my gal; she is nothing like that.

Marriage has been the best part of my life, mostly over the years. We had some dry spells but got marriage counseling and worked our way through. It really helped to find a Christian wife who shares my beliefs and values. That might be the critical difference.

But now, I truly look forward to spending whats left of my life, rubbing her feet, her back, tolerating her cat, and going to church with her, seeing the world, and sitting with her on our back deck and watching the sun come up.

My goodness, we have RWrs so delusional that they think Bill Clinton is running for President again. Haven't they heard of the 22nd Amendment? What's with RWrs not knowing the Constitution?

Forum List

Back