Breaking: Trump To Seat Jennifer Flowers On Front Row During Debate

It's just proof that Trump will do anything to hurt a woman...it has nothing to do with Bill

That's still not going to impress undecided voters about the abject cruelty of such a dick move by Trump. Mark my words; you're going to be wrong about this...

I'm not voting for either of these worthless fucks in November, so I don't have a dog in this fight.

IF I were a Trump supporter I'd be using the Bimbo Eruption of the 1990's and Hillary's reactions to them to beat her up with female voters.

^^ OK, so we'll put you down for "OK with beating up women"... Got it.

]Yeah. Bad enough that he even threatened it, but doing it will make Hillary look like the victim.

His fans are all for it.

No woman who stays with a cheater after knowing what he is, can claim to be a victim in my mind. She chose to support her cheating husband for her own political gain.
That's still not going to impress undecided voters about the abject cruelty of such a dick move by Trump. Mark my words; you're going to be wrong about this...
Are you deliberately ignoring that neither Cuban nor Flowers is going to be in the frontbrow?
If they were invited or even in the building at all is the blow. Have fun mincing mundane details while the rest of the nation recoils in horror...

Trump really is stupid. Someone actually talked him into doing this. I might add that a conspicuous silence by the GOP in general is probably not a wise idea at this point. Something needs to be done about Trump. The nation will blame negligence & malfeasance in the republican camp for not cleaning their own house when it was long overdue to be done.. And people don't tend to vote for Congressional candidates for being members of the "negligence & malfeasance party"...

At this point I can only conclude that Donald Trump is out to completely FUCK the GOP by being the perfect embodiment obtuse-clown-ass of all the things the left accused the republican party of being.

Last edited:
I, ____, take you, ____, to be my lawfully wedded(husband/wife), to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.

If my wife ever cheated on me it would be death that parted us - her death. I would expect her to do the same if I ever cheated.

Seems the Democrats are just not used to someone shooting back.
They hate being outplayed and that is exactly what is happening here.

I, ____, take you, ____, to be my lawfully wedded(husband/wife), to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.

If my wife ever cheated on me it would be death that parted us - her death. I would expect her to do the same if I ever cheated.

Something about 2 wrongs not making a right come to mind.

baby-crying-450.jpg

For you, that's almost an intelligent response.

Hillary is not a rapist running for president. You make the call.
Her Husband is
the woman who claims this now, has given completely different testimony under oath....which story can truly be believed her earlier versions or her later revised versions?
President-Bill-Clinton-President-Pedophile.jpg

Why do you ignore Trump's relationship with Epstein?

Is it sad meme defense time?
There is no relationship. The men knew each other. They attended the same dinner parties given by mutual friends. There was no relationship.

Because male millennials have had their fill of women and their bullshit. Marriage is a raw deal for men. You have to be crazy to stick your head in that noose.
I keep thinking how lucky I am to get my gal; she is nothing like that.

Marriage has been the best part of my life, mostly over the years. We had some dry spells but got marriage counseling and worked our way through. It really helped to find a Christian wife who shares my beliefs and values. That might be the critical difference.

But now, I truly look forward to spending whats left of my life, rubbing her feet, her back, tolerating her cat, and going to church with her, seeing the world, and sitting with her on our back deck and watching the sun come up.
I was single until I was 40, and you wouldn't believe what some of the castrating harpies I dated were capable of. If women are running around single after the pass 30, there's a reason for it.

I'm not voting for either of these worthless fucks in November, so I don't have a dog in this fight.

IF I were a Trump supporter I'd be using the Bimbo Eruption of the 1990's and Hillary's reactions to them to beat her up with female voters.
Cuz female voters love to see a wife held responsible for what her husband does????

And you expect everyone to be like you???

Or a dozen of the 16 year old sex slaves BJ Clinton met on Epsteins Lolita Security Slave Private Island?

You are aware that Trump is rather fond of Epstein, right? Considering they may end up being co defendants for raping a 13 year old.

Trump on Epstein:

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."
How is that case going? If it didn't live in your head it would be homeless.

You say that like I invented it. I only bring it up to reply to a poster who is implying that Clinton and Epstein raped under age girls when it's actually Trump along with Epstein who have a case filed against them.
And the case has been dismissed. Voluntsrily. Rather than go to the hearing.

Rape Lawsuit Against Donald Trump Dismissed -- for Now

^^ Only so it can be re-filed with a new witness joining the complaint...

Cuz female voters love to see a wife held responsible for what her husband does????

Yep. This one is going to backfire...BIG TIME....

you wouldn't believe what some of the castrating harpies I dated were capable of.[/qutoe]

Well, who's fault is that?

If women are running around single after the pass 30, there's a reason for it.

But you go marries at 40. So either you married a desperate, ugly, moron. Or you robbed the cradle for an impressionable, woman-child moron.

Her Husband is
the woman who claims this now, has given completely different testimony under oath....which story can truly be believed her earlier versions or her later revised versions?

There is no relationship. The men knew each other. They attended the same dinner parties given by mutual friends. There was no relationship.

And you know this how? Trump said Epstein was a lot of fun and appeared to have knowledge of his relationship with 'women'.

Or a dozen of the 16 year old sex slaves BJ Clinton met on Epsteins Lolita Security Slave Private Island?

You are aware that Trump is rather fond of Epstein, right? Considering they may end up being co defendants for raping a 13 year old.

Trump on Epstein:

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."
How is that case going? If it didn't live in your head it would be homeless.

You say that like I invented it. I only bring it up to reply to a poster who is implying that Clinton and Epstein raped under age girls when it's actually Trump along with Epstein who have a case filed against them.
And the case has been dismissed. Voluntsrily. Rather than go to the hearing.

Rape Lawsuit Against Donald Trump Dismissed -- for Now

According to your source it looks like they plan on refiling with another witness.

Her Husband is

that's not what Trump said... Epstein is a good friend....he likes his beautiful women YOUNG....

Forum List

Back