Breaking: Trump To Seat Jennifer Flowers On Front Row During Debate

Her Husband is
the woman who claims this now, has given completely different testimony under oath....which story can truly be believed her earlier versions or her later revised versions?
President-Bill-Clinton-President-Pedophile.jpg

Why do you ignore Trump's relationship with Epstein?

Is it sad meme defense time?
There is no relationship. The men knew each other. They attended the same dinner parties given by mutual friends. There was no relationship.

And you know this how? Trump said Epstein was a lot of fun and appeared to have knowledge of his relationship with 'women'.
Who didn't know of Epstein's relationship with women. Has Trump ever gone to Lolita Island? Not that anyone has ever proved and that would be easy.

Now that the rape lawsuit fell apart is this the new outrage, they knew each other?

Or a dozen of the 16 year old sex slaves BJ Clinton met on Epsteins Lolita Security Slave Private Island?

You are aware that Trump is rather fond of Epstein, right? Considering they may end up being co defendants for raping a 13 year old.

Trump on Epstein:

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."
How is that case going? If it didn't live in your head it would be homeless.

You say that like I invented it. I only bring it up to reply to a poster who is implying that Clinton and Epstein raped under age girls when it's actually Trump along with Epstein who have a case filed against them.
And the case has been dismissed. Voluntsrily. Rather than go to the hearing.

Rape Lawsuit Against Donald Trump Dismissed -- for Now
so Trump paid them off? Did he use his Charity foundation to pay them?

^^ Only so it can be re-filed with a new witness joining the complaint...

That's still not going to impress undecided voters about the abject cruelty of such a dick move by Trump. Mark my words; you're going to be wrong about this...

I'm not voting for either of these worthless fucks in November, so I don't have a dog in this fight.

IF I were a Trump supporter I'd be using the Bimbo Eruption of the 1990's and Hillary's reactions to them to beat her up with female voters.
Cuz female voters love to see a wife held responsible for what her husband does????

Yep. This one is going to backfire...BIG TIME....
It's not going to be refiled. You have trouble grasping reality. Ginnifer Flowers will not be in the front row and the fake rape case is dead.

Hilly should be held responsible for what she did to those women.

It's not going to be refiled. You have trouble grasping reality. Ginnifer Flowers will not be in the front row and the fake rape case is dead.

So....your contention is that it's OK for Trump to have invited Flowers to sit at the debate because "Hilly should be held responsible for what she did to those women"...

I offer that you'd be in a tiny minority for such a dick move. The women of the US (and many men) know this dick move for what it is...all too well. The women because they've been on the receiving end of it; or feared being on the receiving end of it...and the men because of the horror in their minds of finding themselves in a situation where the two women were facing off; the mistress poised to destroy their good and faithful wife by mere appearance.

It's going to backfire. Your support of it means you don't want Trump to win. You're aware I suppose at least that a candidate has to get a majority of votes in order to win, right? You like backing a loser do you?

Seems the Democrats are just not used to someone shooting back.
They hate being outplayed and that is exactly what is happening here.
Actually, the Democrats are well aware of Drumpf's tendency to react...and they played him well.

Actually I believe you got beat at your own game... now go off and lick your wounds.
The wounds will be received in the next round of polls when people are reminded of Trump's psychological cruelty to a woman who has been down and suffering an illness recently. One move without the other might.....MIGHT...be forgiven. But both together? Beating up a woman in the most ruthless apathic way while she is ill?

The real beating is going to be of Trump at the polling next time around. Trust me on this one.

Or a dozen of the 16 year old sex slaves BJ Clinton met on Epsteins Lolita Security Slave Private Island?

You are aware that Trump is rather fond of Epstein, right? Considering they may end up being co defendants for raping a 13 year old.

Trump on Epstein:

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."
How is that case going? If it didn't live in your head it would be homeless.

You say that like I invented it. I only bring it up to reply to a poster who is implying that Clinton and Epstein raped under age girls when it's actually Trump along with Epstein who have a case filed against them.
And the case has been dismissed. Voluntsrily. Rather than go to the hearing.

Rape Lawsuit Against Donald Trump Dismissed -- for Now
so Trump paid them off? Did he use his Charity foundation to pay them?
The plaintiff team tried to shake down public crowd funding. Then fighting over the few bucks that came in.

Trump Rape Accusers Turn On Each Other

This is what happens where there is no real case.

Which is basically what I said....a big hit with female voters, you think???

Honestly, I couldn't care any less about female voters. As you know, I don't believe women should be allowed to vote.

However, I do believe that the Trump campaign COULD damage the support for Hillary among women IF they really wanted to.

Trump is just playing with Hillary. Patricia Smith will be in the front row.

Actually, the Democrats are well aware of Drumpf's tendency to react...and they played him well.

Actually I believe you got beat at your own game... now go off and lick your wounds.
The wounds will be received in the next round of polls when people are reminded of Trump's psychological cruelty to a woman who has been down and suffering an illness recently. One move without the other might.....MIGHT...be forgiven. But both together? Beating up a woman in the most ruthless apathic way while she is ill?

The real beating is going to be of Trump at the polling next time around. Trust me on this one.
So your message is, feminist no more, give Hillary your pity vote.

The real beating is going to be of Trump at the polling next time around.
Hilly is sick, she is not physically capable of being president. It would be kinder if she just passed out in the middle of the debate.

^^ Only so it can be re-filed with a new witness joining the complaint...

That's still not going to impress undecided voters about the abject cruelty of such a dick move by Trump. Mark my words; you're going to be wrong about this...

I'm not voting for either of these worthless fucks in November, so I don't have a dog in this fight.

IF I were a Trump supporter I'd be using the Bimbo Eruption of the 1990's and Hillary's reactions to them to beat her up with female voters.
Cuz female voters love to see a wife held responsible for what her husband does????

Yep. This one is going to backfire...BIG TIME....

"Hilly should be held responsible for what she did to those women"? Again...holding a wife responsible for her husband's actions? Big hit with women voters.

So your message is, feminist no more, give Hillary your pity vote.

This is a VISCERAL issue pal. You seem to have quite a bit of difficulty wrapping your head around the real, actual phenomenon of homo sapiens. You're about to get schooled, so keep an eye on Trump's fall in the polling.

This is about a transparently ruthless and cruel act against a woman (not merely Hillary), by a man who knows a woman (not merely Hillary) is sick and trying to recover from an illness. Politics aside, this dick move strikes the deepest cord possible with people. It's like Donald Trump would be the type of guy to be having sex with a bimbo on the couch in the room with his wife who is in the intensive care unit in a hospital. Yeah, it's that bad. No politics needed.

"Hilly should be held responsible for what she did to those women"? Again...holding a wife responsible for her husband's actions? Big hit with women voters.

No. Read it this,time......

Holding her responsible for HER REACTION TO HER HUSBAND'S ACTIONS.

Trump was 10 moves ahead of Hillary again. After Hillary's attempt to turn the debate into a farce inviting some Shark Tank hack Trump hater to sit in the front row Trump mockingly threatened to seat Gennifer Flowers in the front row. The media took the bait, Trump got another round of free media, then Pence confirmed Trump was only mocking Hillary. So Flowers won't be in the front row, Trump wants the debates to be about policy and serious events. Hillary is exposed for the lowlife scumbag she is for inviting Cuban.

But if you were wondering if Trump would go there if pushed, into Hillary's sorted freak marriage and the long line of Bimbo's her perv husband has humped well you got your answer, don't push it.

Trump 2016 :eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back