Breaking: Trump To Seat Jennifer Flowers On Front Row During Debate

Hey planting Flowers in the audience will win Trump thousands of votes from people who are already going to vote for him.
It will lose votes for Hillary from women who don't know who Flowers is. They will learn after the debates.

Trump one upped and there will be no controversy in the front row on either side.

And that is how it's done.

lol.... women have long memories & remember those days. hillary won't be viewed as a 'victim' but will be viewed this time around as the target (by trump) for her hubby's affairs as if she is to be blamed for them.

this will be backfire on tribbles for sure, little kitty.

She is to blame for covering them up and covering for Slick Willies crimes.

]Yeah. Bad enough that he even threatened it, but doing it will make Hillary look like the victim.

His fans are all for it.

No woman who stays with a cheater after knowing what he is, can claim to be a victim in my mind. She chose to support her cheating husband for her own political gain.

I, ____, take you, ____, to be my lawfully wedded(husband/wife), to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.
Yes and in the 90's liberals went against that vow after sticking up for Bill. Way to set the new standards for the future, and you complain about it.

^^ OK, so we'll put you down for "OK with beating up women"... Got it.

]Yeah. Bad enough that he even threatened it, but doing it will make Hillary look like the victim.

His fans are all for it.

No woman who stays with a cheater after knowing what he is, can claim to be a victim in my mind. She chose to support her cheating husband for her own political gain.
That's still not going to impress undecided voters about the abject cruelty of such a dick move by Trump. Mark my words; you're going to be wrong about this...
Are you deliberately ignoring that neither Cuban nor Flowers is going to be in the frontbrow?
If they were invited or even in the building at all is the blow. Have fun mincing mundane details while the rest of the nation recoils in horror...

Trump really is stupid. Someone actually talked him into doing this. I might add that a conspicuous silence by the GOP in general is probably not a wise idea at this point. Something needs to be done about Trump. The nation will blame negligence & malfeasance in the republican camp for not cleaning their own house when it was long overdue to be done.. And people don't tend to vote for Congressional candidates for being members of the "negligence & malfeasance party"...

At this point I can only conclude that Donald Trump is out to completely FUCK the GOP by being the perfect embodiment obtuse-clown-ass of all the things the left accused the republican party of being.
Hillary started it, oh must suck being a liberal.

Her Husband is
the woman who claims this now, has given completely different testimony under oath....which story can truly be believed her earlier versions or her later revised versions?
President-Bill-Clinton-President-Pedophile.jpg

Why do you ignore Trump's relationship with Epstein?

Is it sad meme defense time?
There is no relationship. The men knew each other. They attended the same dinner parties given by mutual friends. There was no relationship.
that's not what Trump said... Epstein is a good friend....he likes his beautiful women YOUNG....
I'm sure he said the same about Bill, and your point is?

the woman who claims this now, has given completely different testimony under oath....which story can truly be believed her earlier versions or her later revised versions?
President-Bill-Clinton-President-Pedophile.jpg

There is no relationship. The men knew each other. They attended the same dinner parties given by mutual friends. There was no relationship.
that's not what Trump said... Epstein is a good friend....he likes his beautiful women YOUNG....

If he did, quote it. If you can't then maybe stick to shit that actually happened.

"Hilly should be held responsible for what she did to those women"? Again...holding a wife responsible for her husband's actions? Big hit with women voters.

No. Read it this,time......

Holding her responsible for HER REACTION TO HER HUSBAND'S ACTIONS.
Her reaction...to stand beside him.....Yep! A winner with women voters.

Trump was 10 moves ahead of Hillary again. After Hillary's attempt to turn the debate into a farce inviting some Shark Tank hack Trump hater to sit in the front row Trump mockingly threatened to seat Gennifer Flowers in the front row. The media took the bait, Trump got another round of free media, then Pence confirmed Trump was only mocking Hillary. So Flowers won't be in the front row, Trump wants the debates to be about policy and serious events. Hillary is exposed for the lowlife scumbag she is for inviting Cuban.

But if you were wondering if Trump would go there if pushed, into Hillary's sorted freak marriage and the long line of Bimbo's her perv husband has humped well you got your answer, don't push it.

Trump 2016 :eusa_clap:

"10 moves ahead"....by falling for her move. Right. :lol:

If he did, quote it. If you can't then maybe stick to shit that actually happened.
I would drink a beer with ole Bill, and we all know he likes young women. Lewinsky, okay I see you got me,
Bill like young ugly girls. Oh and Obama, I wouldn't waste my piss on him if he was on fire.

I would drink a beer with ole Bill, and we all know he likes young women. Lewinsky, okay I see you got me,
Bill like young ugly girls. Oh and Obama, I wouldn't waste my piss on him if he was on fire.

Well, my sad little rainbow, put something together that makes a bit more sense rather than posting whatever that was.

Her Reaction.... To accept his repeated immoral and unethical acts without any consequences or expectation of it stopping. To hide his indiscretions and attempt to vilify the women who came forward.

That's not a winner with any woman whose opinion I would listen to.

Maybe the woman suing & alleging Trump for raping her as a 13 year old can be invited by Hillary to sit in the front row too? Case Alleging Trump Raped 13 Year Old Girl Is Re-Filed In New York

This one is going to backfire on Trump. Women across the nation who have been cheated on *waves to about 90% of women in the US* will see this as psychological abuse of Hillary (or generally a man capable of one of the cruelest acts possible while a woman is down and not feeling well). Trump psychologically abusing women is something that has been accused before.

YUGE FAIL. I hope he does it. It will cost him millions of votes; and may even spell the end of his campaign.

PAULA JONES Wants to Join GENNIFER FLOWERS in Front Row at Presidential Debate @ PAULA JONES Wants to Join GENNIFER FLOWERS in Front Row at Presidential Debate along with Juanita Broaddrick. And, for the life of me, I don't know why they don't include Monica Lewinsky.

:laugh2::laugh:

"Hilly should be held responsible for what she did to those women"? Again...holding a wife responsible for her husband's actions? Big hit with women voters.

No one applauds anyone who stands by a serial cheater. And we know he is one.

That represents a gold digging female.

Nobody wants that leading a government.

Maybe in the queer world, in the real world a serial cheater, and those that enable him, are considered scum.

Well, my sad little rainbow, put something together that makes a bit more sense rather than posting whatever that was.
At first I was gonna say Clinton likes young beautiful, the I remembered Lewinsky and changed my mind midway through.

Maybe the woman suing & alleging Trump for raping her as a 13 year old can be invited by Hillary to sit in the front row too? Case Alleging Trump Raped 13 Year Old Girl Is Re-Filed In New York

This one is going to backfire on Trump. Women across the nation who have been cheated on *waves to about 90% of women in the US* will see this as psychological abuse of Hillary (or generally a man capable of one of the cruelest acts possible while a woman is down and not feeling well). Trump psychologically abusing women is something that has been accused before.

YUGE FAIL. I hope he does it. It will cost him millions of votes; and may even spell the end of his campaign.

PAULA JONES Wants to Join GENNIFER FLOWERS in Front Row at Presidential Debate @ PAULA JONES Wants to Join GENNIFER FLOWERS in Front Row at Presidential Debate along with Juanita Broaddrick. And, for the life of me, I don't know why they don't include Monica Lewinsky.

:laugh2::laugh:
Monica still wants to suck Slick Willy's dick.

Putting any of the women Hillary has so denigrated in the front row will only encourage her to smirk a little more proudly. Now if somebody can find a body-double for Vince Foster......with appropriate very light makeup.....

Forum List

Back