Breaking: Trump will not release Tax Returns

He probably didn't pay taxes. He followed the law (which favors the super rich) but people would be surprised to see how little he pays % relative to the Average American.

Donald Trump Doesn't Plan To Release Any Of His Tax Returns

Will someone like Anonymous please hack him and get this out there.

His fans are these poor duped souls -- they need to see the real Donald. Full disclosure.
You're losing sleep over this, aren't you. Even if he did release them, it wouldn't change your mind. You'd just find something else to complain about.

And that means Hillary is going to release those Goldman Sax speech transcripts, right?!

:lmao:

Yeah, I know. No way in hell....

Mitt Romney Thinks Donald Trump Releasing His Tax Returns Might Be A ‘Bombshell’
Mitt Romney Thinks Donald Trump Releasing His Tax Returns Might Be A 'Bombshell'

The Hypocrisy Of Trump’s Refusal To Release His Tax Returns

It’s also a sharp break from Trump’s own advice to Mitt Romney. In January 2012, Trump told Greta Van Sustren that Romney “was hurt really very badly” by his initial refusal to release his tax returns. He advised Romney to “release them now.”
The Hypocrisy Of Trump’s Refusal To Release His Tax Returns

I'm not sure, BaC, but I think you were just 'screaming'...and doing so won't make anyone care any more or less about what you said...

The only thing significant regarding 'tax returns' and Romney was the fact that an elected Federal Govt politician abused his power by attacking a US citizen from the floor of the Senate, falsely accusing him about his tax returns. Everything he said turned out to be a lie...but that didn't stop liberals from believing his BS.

After the election Reid admitted it has all been a lie. When asked by a reporter why he would do such a thing the corrupt, lying SOB responded by saying, "It worked, didn't it?!"

Liberals...'nuff said.

He probably didn't pay taxes. He followed the law (which favors the super rich) but people would be surprised to see how little he pays % relative to the Average American.

His fans are these poor duped souls -- they need to see the real Donald. Full disclosure.
Trump shouldn't release anything until Obama releases his Occidental college admissions and original 54 year old birth certificate with the state raised seal.

I'm not sure, BaC, but I think you were just 'screaming'...and doing so won't make anyone care any more or less about what you said...

I am pretty sure that I don't give a rats ass about what you think.

Trump doesn't want to release his tax returns because he has no intention of being president.

Who cares if you don't believe that?

I am pretty sure that I don't give a rats ass about what you think.
Of course you don't ... because you are a close-minded
partisan racist. Don't worry, I am not bothered by the fact that you don't care what I think / say...but I am betting you will care enough to respond to this post. Prove me wrong....

I've never cared if a candidate did or did not before, not sure why I'd care now.

All this tax return BS is nothing more than a distraction. No one - especially liberals - need to see anyone else's tax returns. All they need to know is that they pay / paid their taxes. If he has, that puts Trump head and shoulders above 80% of the Obama Cabinet Member nominees when Barry 1st came into office, makes him better than Obama Sect of the Treasurer 'lil' Timmy Tax Cheat Geithner, makes him better that Al Sharpton, and makes him better than Charlie Rangel.

What is Trump hiding?

That he hasn't contributed to Vets
He does not contribute to a church
He has dubious deductions
He is not as wealthy as he claims
He hides money offshore

Forum List

Back