Breaking: Trump will not release Tax Returns

He probably didn't pay taxes. He followed the law (which favors the super rich) but people would be surprised to see how little he pays % relative to the Average American.

Donald Trump Doesn't Plan To Release Any Of His Tax Returns

Will someone like Anonymous please hack him and get this out there.

His fans are these poor duped souls -- they need to see the real Donald. Full disclosure.
AH was audited 13 times Sure he doesn't want anyone knowing how much he was fined

He probably didn't pay taxes. He followed the law (which favors the super rich) but people would be surprised to see how little he pays % relative to the Average American.

His fans are these poor duped souls -- they need to see the real Donald. Full disclosure.
You're losing sleep over this, aren't you. Even if he did release them, it wouldn't change your mind. You'd just find something else to complain about.
Something else ??? you mean like all your bullshit flung at obama and hillary and all proven to be bs??
Besides it's bs. It wouldn't have mattered to me at all if Mitt had paid a lower rate than I, if he'd just have said, "I minimized my taxes within the law, but I believe the law is wrong, and I should pay at least the same rate as the average person in the fourth quintile.

He's maybe closer to the target with Drumpf. Drumpf is saying he's for the middle class, but his tax and healthcare proposals are taking from them to give to the 1%. He's full of shite and the Trumpeteers have fallen for his con job. His refusal to release his tax returns is just part of the con.

Good, a president has no requirement to do so.

President Trump, get used to it.

I am pretty sure that I don't give a rats ass about what you think.
Of course you don't ... because you are a close-minded
partisan racist. Don't worry, I am not bothered by the fact that you don't care what I think / say...but I am betting you will care enough to respond to this post. Prove me wrong....

Absolutely I'll respond .. I like fucking with dumb people.

"Partisan" .. exactly what party would that be? I'm not a democrat, but I'm also not stupid enough to support a reality show host for president. It appears that you don't have that problem. :0)
Anyone but Hillary.

I am pretty sure that I don't give a rats ass about what you think.
Of course you don't ... because you are a close-minded
partisan racist. Don't worry, I am not bothered by the fact that you don't care what I think / say...but I am betting you will care enough to respond to this post. Prove me wrong....

Absolutely I'll respond .. I like fucking with dumb people.

"Partisan" .. exactly what party would that be? I'm not a democrat, but I'm also not stupid enough to support a reality show host for president. It appears that you don't have that problem. :0)
Anyone but Hillary.
so carolina ? figures

What is Trump hiding?

That he hasn't contributed to Vets
He does not contribute to a church
He has dubious deductions
He is not as wealthy as he claims
He hides money offshore
Yeah, it's the offshore accounts. Anything else he could explain away. Although, he literally sues anyone who actually publishes information showing he's not worth what he claims he is.
Trump claims to be an advocate for the vets....even more than John McCain...Lets see what he has contributed

Trump claims the bible as his favorite book and to be a regular churchgoer. Let's see his contributions
Obama stated he was a Christian, but he doesn't go to church. Doesn't even celebrate national day of prayer. But celebrates Ramadan.

What is Trump hiding?

He hides money offshore
Yeah, it's the offshore accounts. Anything else he could explain away. Although, he literally sues anyone who actually publishes information showing he's not worth what he claims he is.
Trump claims to be an advocate for the vets....even more than John McCain...Lets see what he has contributed

Trump claims the bible as his favorite book and to be a regular churchgoer. Let's see his contributions
Obama stated he was a Christian, but he doesn't go to church. Doesn't even celebrate national day of prayer. But celebrates Ramadan.
See his birth certificate yet??

What is Trump hiding?

He hides money offshore

He acknowledges all of them, like Reagan. Reagan also did not go to church. Was he a Muslim?

You're losing sleep over this, aren't you. Even if he did release them, it wouldn't change your mind. You'd just find something else to complain about.

And you don't care what he does, you'll support him.

What is Trump hiding?

He hides money offshore

See his birth certificate yet??
Not the original.

So you misstated the article. Typical liberal.
Despite pressure, the billionaire also doesn't expect to release his tax returns before November, citing an ongoing audit of his finances. He said he will release them after the audit ends. But he said that he wouldn't overrule his lawyers and instruct them to release his returns if the audit hasn't concluded by November.

"There's nothing to learn from them," Trump told The Associated Press in an interview Tuesday. He also has said he doesn't believe voters are interested.

Hillary is being investigated for possible treason. My gosh your Looney support shows no bounds.

Hillary is being investigated for possible treason. My gosh your Looney support shows no bounds.
Check out her citizenship while you're at it

Possible treason? Who told you that lie?

So you admit she's innocent until proven guilty.

What is Trump hiding?

He hides money offshore

How do we know jknowgood is lying?
Because he posted at USMB
Lie #1 Obama stated he was a Christian, but he doesn't go to church
images

Lie #2 Doesn't even celebrate national day of prayer.
NOW, THEREFORE, I, BARACK OBAMA, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim May 5, 2016, as National Day of Prayer. I invite the citizens of our Nation to give thanks, in accordance with their own faiths and consciences, for our many freedoms and blessings, and I join all people of faith in asking for God's continued guidance, mercy, and protection as we seek a more just world.
#3 'But celebrates Ramadan'

President Obama Hosts a Ramadan Iftar Dinner at the White House
Yes- just like he celebrates Easter
Remarks by the President and the Vice President at Easter Prayer Breakfast
And Christmas
http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/12/25/obamas-greet-marines-at-christmas-dinner/?_r=0

Forum List

Back