Breaking: Trump will not release Tax Returns

He probably didn't pay taxes. He followed the law (which favors the super rich) but people would be surprised to see how little he pays % relative to the Average American.

Donald Trump Doesn't Plan To Release Any Of His Tax Returns

Will someone like Anonymous please hack him and get this out there.

His fans are these poor duped souls -- they need to see the real Donald. Full disclosure.
You're losing sleep over this, aren't you. Even if he did release them, it wouldn't change your mind. You'd just find something else to complain about.

And you don't care what he does, you'll support him.
Hillary is being investigated for possible treason. My gosh your Looney support shows no bounds.
The Right Wing Nut Jobs have been accusing her of treason since Bill was in office.

I'm turning Muslimnese, I think I'm turning Muslimnese, I really think so.

Despite pressure, the billionaire also doesn't expect to release his tax returns before November

A sure sign there is something in his tax returns he does not want his Chumps to see.

They've been duped.

Despite pressure, the billionaire also doesn't expect to release his tax returns before November

A sure sign there is something in his tax returns he does not want his Chumps to see.

They've been duped.
It begs the question how long can the charade go on. But then .... Hillary Clinton, possibly the most unlikeable candidate carrying the most baggage ever,

But then, we have (groan) nearly 6 mos to go. As one after another of Trump's policies is shown to a purple unicorn existing only in his imagination, will the dupes drop out?

He probably didn't pay taxes. He followed the law (which favors the super rich) but people would be surprised to see how little he pays % relative to the Average American.

Donald Trump Doesn't Plan To Release Any Of His Tax Returns

Will someone like Anonymous please hack him and get this out there.

His fans are these poor duped souls -- they need to see the real Donald. Full disclosure.

haven't you figured out yet that his loons don't care?

They've been duped.
It begs the question how long can the charade go on. But then .... Hillary Clinton, possibly the most unlikeable candidate carrying the most baggage ever,

But then, we have (groan) nearly 6 mos to go. As one after another of Trump's policies is shown to a purple unicorn existing only in his imagination, will the dupes drop out?

unlikeable?

well, if people write trash and lies about you for 25 years, at least some of it sticks....

before the loons started shrieking, her approval rating was hugely high.

and Bernie isn't much better than the rightwingnuts.

They've been duped.
When Trump releases the returns they'll discover that their very rich demigod, the self-made man, has been cashing checks we wrote him. Oops.

They've been duped.

unlikeable?

well, if people write trash and lies about you for 25 years, at least some of it sticks....

No, the Clinton Charities are bad. She's directly selling access and shamelessly. Crooked Hillary fits her perfectly. Unfortunately. I think you can explain at least some of the paid speeches as simply earning money on which to live. But, damn they do that to the hilt as well.

They've been duped.

unlikeable?

No, the Clinton Charities are bad. She's directly selling access and shamelessly. Crooked Hillary fits her perfectly. Unfortunately. I think you can explain at least some of the paid speeches as simply earning money on which to live. But, damn they do that to the hilt as well.
Selling direct access is legal now, or certainly close enough.

They've been duped.

unlikeable?

ok if you say so.

of course, there is no actual evidence to suggest that.

lying loon

They've been duped.

unlikeable?

Selling direct access is legal now.

you have evidence of her selling direct access?

I love how the nutters actually believe trump isn't taking money from people.

They've been duped.

unlikeable?

Doesn't Trump have a charity?

And that means Hillary is going to release those Goldman Sax speech transcripts, right?!

:lmao:

Yeah, I know. No way in hell....

Actually most folks who aren't spineless dupes would love to see Trumps tax returns and the transcripts of Clinton's Goldman Sachs speech. It's only the easily manipulated who are defending Trump/Clinton's secrecy. What are Trump and Clinton afraid of? And why are their supporters so easily duped and defending this complete bullshit?
Anyone?

They've been duped.

unlikeable?

Selling direct access is legal now.

you have evidence of her selling direct access?

I love how the nutters actually believe trump isn't taking money from people.
I love how people think someone handing you a giant check means they want nothing, nothing at all.

I do that all the time, I'm just that nice.

Forum List

Back