Breaking: Trump will not release Tax Returns

I am pretty sure that I don't give a rats ass about what you think.
Of course you don't ... because you are a close-minded
partisan racist. Don't worry, I am not bothered by the fact that you don't care what I think / say...but I am betting you will care enough to respond to this post. Prove me wrong....

Absolutely I'll respond .. I like fucking with dumb people.

"Partisan" .. exactly what party would that be? I'm not a democrat, but I'm also not stupid enough to support a reality show host for president. It appears that you don't have that problem. :0)

What is Trump hiding?

That he hasn't contributed to Vets
He does not contribute to a church
He has dubious deductions
He is not as wealthy as he claims
He hides money offshore
DUDE, your chick has a fuckin slush fund. GFY

The tax records are tied up in court. He CAN'T release them.
I think his lawyers just advised him not to.
Yeah, what lawyer would advise a person to release evidence to the public BEFORE a ruling?

Now the Goldman/Sach's crap is different. Those were just speaking fees and should be nothing to produce.

Why can't Trump release his 2015 taxes?

They can't be audited, they were only filed a month ago

What is Trump hiding?

Yeah, what lawyer would advise a person to release evidence to the public BEFORE a ruling?

Now the Goldman/Sach's crap is different. Those were just speaking fees and should be nothing to produce.

What is Trump hiding?

What makes you think he's hiding anything, maybe he just doesn't feel obligated to share his tax returns with nosy liberals.

He probably didn't pay taxes. He followed the law (which favors the super rich) but people would be surprised to see how little he pays % relative to the Average American.

Donald Trump Doesn't Plan To Release Any Of His Tax Returns

Will someone like Anonymous please hack him and get this out there.

His fans are these poor duped souls -- they need to see the real Donald. Full disclosure.

Sure is a good thing you started a new thread on this topic, the other 50 page thread on the same topic just wasn't getting the job done.

What is Trump hiding?

He hides money offshore

Why are libs so obsessed with what people do with their own money?

As a vet, I don't mind if Trump doesn't donate to a Vet charity...not as much as I mind Obama f*ing the vets over, not keeping his promises, allowing them to die while waiting on medical care!

As a Christian I believe in tithing, but I also understand someone else's money is THEIRS. I have no right to covet their money or take it away from them because I think I can spend it in a smarter way than they can...which is what Liberals think / do.

Who hasn't got 'dubious deductions'? Most Americans who actually pay their taxes - which leaves out a lot of liberals and about 50% of all other Americans who don't pay taxes - stretch their deductions on returns.

WHY does it matter to you how wealthy Trump is or not?

Hides money offshore? When anonymous recently revealed the financial dealings of a LOT of politicians and people recently did you actually pay attention to how many LIBERALS and others were on that list. Think the Clinton's don't?!

Again, liberals are obsessed with other people's money because they actually believe other people's money is THEIR money, money they have just not found a way to take yet.

What is Trump hiding?

He hides money offshore
Yeah, it's the offshore accounts. Anything else he could explain away. Although, he literally sues anyone who actually publishes information showing he's not worth what he claims he is.

Trump doesn't want his Chumps to see his donations to the Clinton Foundation and Planned Parenthood.

What is Trump hiding?

What makes you think he's hiding anything, maybe he just doesn't feel obligated to share his tax returns with nosy liberals.

Trump managed to demand Obama release hid birth certificate and college records from 30 years ago

Obama released ten years of tax records....
Where are Trumps? How about Trumps college transcripts?

Why are libs so obsessed with what people do with their own money?
It reveals their true political beliefs.

Sounds to me like you are afraid to find out Trump's, and that you've been duped.

What is Trump hiding?

Trump managed to demand Obama release hid birth certificate and college records from 30 years ago

Obama is a loser, his entire income over 10 years was probably less than Trump paid in taxes.

What is Trump hiding?

He hides money offshore
Yeah, it's the offshore accounts. Anything else he could explain away. Although, he literally sues anyone who actually publishes information showing he's not worth what he claims he is.
Trump claims to be an advocate for the vets....even more than John McCain...Lets see what he has contributed

Trump claims the bible as his favorite book and to be a regular churchgoer. Let's see his contributions

What is Trump hiding?

Obama is a loser, his entire income over 10 years was probably less than Trump paid in taxes.
Let's see

What is Trump hiding?

He hides money offshore
Trump claims to be an advocate for the vets....even more than John McCain...Lets see what he has contributed

Trump claims the bible as his favorite book and to be a regular churchgoer. Let's see his contributions
We both know he's full of shite on both counts.

And we know what Hillary told Wall Street. My husband had two hedge fund guys at treasury, we pushed free trade and low wages, my husband even told a worker who complained of no pay raises that he got to refinance his house and should be happy, I love bankers and absurdly low tax rates for capital, and we won't let anyone bring back Glass Steagall

partisan racist. Don't worry, I am not bothered by the fact that you don't care what I think / say...but I am betting you will care enough to respond to this post. Prove me wrong....

"Partisan" .. exactly what party would that be? I'm not a democrat, but I'm also not stupid enough to support a reality show host for president. It appears that you don't have that problem. :0)
do you ever close your mouth? or is that tourettes?

Fuck you asswipe. :0) .. stupid enough to support a fucking talk show host for president.

I like fucking with dumb people .. and you are seriously dumb.

Fuck you asswipe. :0) .. stupid enough to support a fucking talk show host for president.

I like fucking with dumb people .. and you are seriously dumb.
There is that mind reading shit again. You are so awesome bro! Teach me how to do that!! IS this a good way to start?
Head+up+ass.gif

He probably didn't pay taxes. He followed the law (which favors the super rich) but people would be surprised to see how little he pays % relative to the Average American.

Donald Trump Doesn't Plan To Release Any Of His Tax Returns

Will someone like Anonymous please hack him and get this out there.

His fans are these poor duped souls -- they need to see the real Donald. Full disclosure.
You're losing sleep over this, aren't you. Even if he did release them, it wouldn't change your mind. You'd just find something else to complain about.
Something else ??? you mean like all your bullshit flung at obama and hillary and all proven to be bs??

That means nothing like he can't release them. When I was audited I could have put mine on the Internet at the very same time.

Just because the IRS is looking at them doesn't mean others can't. B period, S period.

Forum List

Back