Breaking: Trump will not release Tax Returns

trump-cartoon-5.jpe

There's talk now that he may in fact release them, so all you defenders of his refusal might get to thank
him for making you look like morons.
I was surprised at how vehemently Mitt Romney went after Trump on taxes...said it disqualified him.....................very surprised...

There's talk now that he may in fact release them, so all you defenders of his refusal might get to thank
I was surprised at how vehemently Mitt Romney went after Trump on taxes...said it disqualified him.....................very surprised...

Romney relives his own defeat every single day.

You're losing sleep over this, aren't you. Even if he did release them, it wouldn't change your mind. You'd just find something else to complain about.

And you don't care what he does, you'll support him.
Hillary is being investigated for possible treason. My gosh your Looney support shows no bounds.

So you admit she's innocent until proven guilty.
Just like you did with Zimmerman?

Yes, just like that.
Then she is guilty and always will be, no matter what.

He probably didn't pay taxes. He followed the law (which favors the super rich) but people would be surprised to see how little he pays % relative to the Average American.

Donald Trump Doesn't Plan To Release Any Of His Tax Returns

Will someone like Anonymous please hack him and get this out there.

His fans are these poor duped souls -- they need to see the real Donald. Full disclosure.
You're losing sleep over this, aren't you. Even if he did release them, it wouldn't change your mind. You'd just find something else to complain about.

Hillary is being investigated for possible treason. My gosh your Looney support shows no bounds.
Possible treason? Who told you that lie?
What do you call receiving and sending classified documents on an unsecured email, knowing it can be hacked easily?

Answer....
Madame President ....
I believe is the correct term.

Yes, just like that.

And you believe Zimmerman was guilty of a crime, even if he wasn't convicted?

Lets see em Crooked Donnie ...

skeert ain't cha boi ?

Afraid we will find he is in the 47% who does not pay taxes

Some time ago Trump telegraphed in an offhand remark that he paid very little in taxes, I can't remember it exactly but I remember noting it at the time.

Oh, I found it:

"Real-estate tycoon Donald Trump boasted during a Saturday campaign speech that he fully exploits the tax code to pay as little as possible to the government.

"I mean, I pay as little as possible. I use every single thing in the book. And I have great people," the Republican presidential front-runner told supporters in Sioux Center, Iowa."

Donald Trump says he uses 'every single thing in the book' to avoid paying taxes

There's talk? Ohhhhh...talk...I seeeeee...

But what does The Donald say? He says, "Fuck you. Not til after the election."

A clear sign there is something there he does not want you to see. Donations to the Clinton Foundation, Planned Parenthood, god only knows what.

There's talk? Ohhhhh...talk...I seeeeee...

But what does The Donald say? He says, "Fuck you. Not til after the election."

A clear sign there is something there he does not want you to see. Donations to the Clinton Foundation, Planned Parenthood, god only knows what.

When I said there's talk it was because I heard it reported this morning. That's all. Of course they're bad.

There's no sense getting definitive about where Trump is at any given moment. He's likely to be somewhere else on the issue tomorrow.

Ironically he is turning out to be everything the so-called anti-establishment crowd professes to hate about typical politicians.

He probably didn't pay taxes. He followed the law (which favors the super rich) but people would be surprised to see how little he pays % relative to the Average American.

Donald Trump Doesn't Plan To Release Any Of His Tax Returns

Will someone like Anonymous please hack him and get this out there.

His fans are these poor duped souls -- they need to see the real Donald. Full disclosure.

What do you call receiving and sending classified documents on an unsecured email, knowing it can be hacked easily?
Not treason.

Yes, just like that.

And you believe Zimmerman was guilty of a crime, even if he wasn't convicted?
No but liberals do. Even on the today show today called Zimmerman a murderer.

Not treason.
Then what do you call it?

That depends.

When Colin Powell did it, it was being forward looking and he deserves a pat on the back for bringing the State Department into the 21st century. When Hillary Clinton did it, it was the worst treason in the history of the Universe and she should be shot on pay-per-view.

Forum List

Back