Breaking: Trump will not release Tax Returns

Why should he release them and give the corrupt left wing media and the corrupt DNC hundreds of pages to lie about?

The tax returns of someone like Trump are huge and very complicated. We all know that the dems would find some tiny items and misinterpret and lie about them.

But, having said that, if I was Trump I would agree to release them when Obama released his college records and Hillary released her speeches to Wall Street and explains what she promised them in exchange for 650K speaking fees.
His returns are what they are

Trump certifies what his income is and what deductions he is taking. Obama has provided ten years worth of returns. Trump will not release one.
Trump has refused to release his college records even though he demanded the same from Obama
Trump also refuses to release his private speeches and emails

did you bother to read my post? I said he should release them when Hillary releases her wall street speeches and Obama releases his college records. Its called tit for tat.

Nobody really cares. The LWNJ's want something to attack and distract. He ain't playin'.

From the hit piece, er, I a mean slanted article in the opening post:

As to Trump’s claim that voters do not care for the contents of his tax returns, he may be on more solid footing than Democrats would have you believe. There hasn’t been much polling this cycle on the topic of presidential candidates releasing tax returns, but Gallup found Americans divided on the matter in July 2012. Forty-seven percent of respondents in the poll said tax returns are largely irrelevant, while 44 percent said they provide voters with useful information to consider their voting choice.

He's smarter than Mitt.
From the link in your post:

A majority of Americans (54%) say Mitt Romney should release additional tax returns, while 37% say he should not, according to a USA Today/Gallup snapshot poll conducted Wednesday night.

Mitt Romney isn't running.....when he does, make sure you let him know.
That was from 2012. Mitt Romney ran in 2012. It was in all the papers.

And he released his tax returns.

Goddam, you get dumber every day!

Trump is hiding something. Obviously.

so does Hillary, what's your point. all politicians have things to hide.

I am for full disclosure, but it has to apply to everyone, not just Trump.

Nobody really cares. The LWNJ's want something to attack and distract. He ain't playin'.

As to Trump’s claim that voters do not care for the contents of his tax returns, he may be on more solid footing than Democrats would have you believe. There hasn’t been much polling this cycle on the topic of presidential candidates releasing tax returns, but Gallup found Americans divided on the matter in July 2012. Forty-seven percent of respondents in the poll said tax returns are largely irrelevant, while 44 percent said they provide voters with useful information to consider their voting choice.

He's smarter than Mitt.

A majority of Americans (54%) say Mitt Romney should release additional tax returns, while 37% say he should not, according to a USA Today/Gallup snapshot poll conducted Wednesday night.

speeches--- tax returns ... same thing, same weight, same BULLSHIT!

RW's are pathetic little creatures ... soooooooooooo simple minded.

He's smarter than Mitt.

Full disclosure of everything about the candidate is fair and what the voters are entitled to see. What exactly is in those Hillary speeches that has you dems so scared? what is in Obama's college records that has you so scared?

I want Trump to release everything, but not unless Hillary releases everything. Full disclosure from everyone. Why does that give you a problem?

Why should he release them and give the corrupt left wing media and the corrupt DNC hundreds of pages to lie about?

The tax returns of someone like Trump are huge and very complicated. We all know that the dems would find some tiny items and misinterpret and lie about them.

But, having said that, if I was Trump I would agree to release them when Obama released his college records and Hillary released her speeches to Wall Street and explains what she promised them in exchange for 650K speaking fees.

Trump certifies what his income is and what deductions he is taking. Obama has provided ten years worth of returns. Trump will not release one.
Trump has refused to release his college records even though he demanded the same from Obama

did you bother to read my post? I said he should release them when Hillary releases her wall street speeches and Obama releases his college records. Its called tit for tat.
Nope. That's apples and oranges. Also called moving the goalposts.

Tit for tat is tax returns for tax returns.

The tit has released decades of her tax returns.

Time for tat to do the same.

He's obviously hiding something.

Full disclosure of everything about the candidate is fair and what the voters are entitled to see. What exactly is in those Hillary speeches that has you dems so scared? what is in Obama's college records that has you so scared?

I want Trump to release everything, but not unless Hillary releases everything. Full disclosure from everyone. Why does that give you a problem?

speeches given to businesses are irrelevant ... Trump has given plenty of those too. I could give a damn. I just want to see his tax returns same as Clintons ...

If Trump releases his tax returns on November 30, and they show years of donations to Planned Parenthood, I bet his Chumps will say they don't care. It doesn't matter.

It's all about the Mexicans and Muslims for Trump's Chumps, folks. That's it.

And people are going to be asking just what is he hiding over, and over, and over again, including during the debates. That should make for some seriously fun soundbites.

He probably didn't pay taxes. He followed the law (which favors the super rich) but people would be surprised to see how little he pays % relative to the Average American.

Donald Trump Doesn't Plan To Release Any Of His Tax Returns

Will someone like Anonymous please hack him and get this out there.

His fans are these poor duped souls -- they need to see the real Donald. Full disclosure.

Who gives a shit whether Trump releases his taxes or not? Why do you care? All you want to do is fine idiotic leftist talking points from them. No one gives a shit other than people who have already made up their mind, which means you don't actually give a shit either

And people are going to be asking just what is he hiding over, and over, and over again, including during the debates. That should make for some seriously fun soundbites.

The only "people" who will do that are inane liberal airheads

Not releasing your tax returns in this case is like pleading the 5th, people think you have to be hiding something.

That's a great thing, for the Democrats.

It doesn't matter a damn who asks the question, as long as it is asked, over and over again.

Not releasing your tax returns in this case is like pleading the 5th, people think you have to be hiding something.

Yes, people who were going to vote against him are going to vote against him now. That could be a game changer

He probably didn't pay taxes. He followed the law (which favors the super rich) but people would be surprised to see how little he pays % relative to the Average American.

His fans are these poor duped souls -- they need to see the real Donald. Full disclosure.

Who gives a shit whether Trump releases his taxes or not? Why do you care? All you want to do is fine idiotic leftist talking points from them. No one gives a shit other than people who have already made up their mind, which means you don't actually give a shit either

credible voters who want to know so they can make a decision one way or the other, THATS WHO.

It doesn't matter a damn who asks the question, as long as it is asked, over and over again.

That's what leftists do best, parrot each other. You love it

credible voters who want to know so the can make a decision one way or the other, THATS WHO.

Why? Why should I care what is in his taxes? I care what his policies are, and that's why I won't vote for him.

You people vote for Democrats who actually cheat on their taxes, evade taxes and give zero to charity. Obama, Biden, Hillary, Daschle, Rangle. Obviously it doesn't actually matter to you either

Yes, people who were going to vote against him are going to vote against him now. That could be a game changer
It's the people who aren't sure who matter. If he's hiding his returns then he hides other things. That's enough to push people away or help them just stay home. Either way that's not good for Trump.

That's what leftists do best, parrot each other. You love it
Ask enough times and Trump will lose it. Perfect.

It's the people who aren't sure who matter. If he's hiding his returns then he hides other things. That's enough to push people away or help them just stay home. Either way that's not good for Trump.

So did you vote against Obama when you found out he gave virtually zero to charity when he and his wife both were attorneys who made six figures?

Forum List

Back