BREAKING: U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara has just been FIRED

Correct and a man's mind, once closed, rarely opens.
(smile) I know, OOOORAH and all that shit. I concede your "right" to die for another man's bank account.
LOL. Spoken like a young man bitter because he joined up, found out the only heroes in the world were the brothers and sisters to his left and right, but never matured enough to understand human nature is constant regardless of idealism and technology.

Go ahead and die for someone's wallet kid, no skin off my nose.

Obama appointed activist. Good, he needed to go.
. Especially after all the hostilities the left has been dealing out... The swamp definitely needs drained. I have seen Trump try to reach across the isle, but clearly that isn't working, so draining it shall be on anyone who is working to undermine this nation now.

Correct and a man's mind, once closed, rarely opens.
(smile) I know, OOOORAH and all that shit. I concede your "right" to die for another man's bank account.
LOL. Spoken like a young man bitter because he joined up, found out the only heroes in the world were the brothers and sisters to his left and right, but never matured enough to understand human nature is constant regardless of idealism and technology.

Spoken like a kid who has never pointed his weapon at anything but a target.

Sessions is like Trump, an asshole who requires YES MEN - They want absolute control and the only way to have that is to hire obsequious underlings.

It is unfortunate that Ryan's personal ambition prevents him from putting Country First - his first question when faced with a difficult situation is always to ask himself, "how will this effect ME"!

And when clinton fired all the attorneys? He didn't want yes men...you moron....and obama...who packed the courts and the Department of Justice with left wing assholes......?

Unless you live as a hermit on an island, you live and die by someone's wallet, kid. Get a grip on reality. Capitalism gave this nation its wealth. Marxist fuckwards want to destroy the Golden Goose because they failed at making wealth for themselves.

Bravely spoken from behind your anonymous keyboard. Odd that no veteran on this forum ever claims to have spent the Vietnam years as a typist in Fort Dix. Why do you think that is? Do you think they are just fucking liars? Douchebags? Or just scumbags who walk on the bodies of those heroes who gave their lives for their brothers and sisters?

Unless you live as a hermit on an island, you live and die by someone's wallet, kid. Get a grip on reality. Capitalism gave this nation its wealth. Marxist fuckwards want to destroy the Golden Goose because they failed at making wealth for themselves.

Bravely spoken from behind your anonymous keyboard. Odd that no veteran on this forum ever claims to have spent the Vietnam years as a typist in Fort Dix. Why do you think that is? Do you think they are just fucking liars? Douchebags? Or just scumbags who walk on the bodies of those heroes who gave their lives for their brothers and sisters?

You've never pointed your weapon at anything but a paper target. Thank you for your service. ;)
We both know you are nothing but a kid in a basement somewhere.

Which is why the US is fucked.
No...which is why we have lasted so long...separation of power and checks and balances.....
Agreed. The Founders were wise in how they set up our government.

FWIW, most revolutions result in anarchy and anarchy results in chaos and mass deaths. The French revolution, only a few years after our own, is a great example. We were lucky to have good people preside over how our government was created.

You've never pointed your weapon at anything but a paper target. Thank you for your service. ;)
Translation: You are correct, DW. Since I'm not man enough to apologize, I'll just toss ad hominems your way like a spineless Marxist.

Live in your dream world, kid. It won't change reality.

Translation: You are correct, DW. Since I'm not man enough to apologize, I'll just toss ad hominems your way like a spineless Marxist.

Live in your dream world, kid. It won't change reality.

Because ALL Patriotic Marines name themselves after a Japanese weapon of war. Kid you've NEVER pointed your weapon at ANYTHING but a paper target. THAT'S reality.

58c44f231e00002a0077f390.jpeg

Last year, Bharara said Trump had asked him to stay on in his position.

Preet Bharara, the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York, and one of the most high profile federal prosecutors in the country said he had been fired Saturday after refusing to resign his post.

“The president-elect asked, presumably because he’s a New Yorker and is aware of the great work that our office has done over the past seven years, asked to meet with me to discuss whether or not I’d be prepared to stay on as the United States attorney to do the work as we have done it, independently, without fear or favor for the last seven years,” Bharara said in November. “We had a good meeting. I said I would absolutely consider staying on. I agreed to stay on. I have already spoken to Senator Sessions, who is as you know is the nominee to be the attorney general. He also asked that I stay on, and so I expect that I will be continuing to work at the southern district.”

Though it is within his power to dismiss Bharara, doing so at this juncture contains political peril for Trump, to the extent that it suggests he’s immunizing himself from potential investigations. The Southern District of New York ― Bharara’s jurisdiction ― includes Trump Towers, the home and office of Trump and the headquarters of his presidential campaign.

More: After Refusing To Resign, U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara Says He Was Fired By Trump Justice Department

Why exactly was he fired? Did it have to do with his investigations?
From the link, "The Department of Justice asked the nation’s 46 federal prosecutors to resign on Friday, something that previous administrations have also done after coming into power."

Because ALL Patriotic Marines name themselves after a Japanese weapon of war. Kid you've NEVER pointed your weapon at ANYTHING but a paper target. THAT'S reality.
Dude, more proof you're just an angry one-hitch combat vet who thinks the world owes him something.

Please go to the VA and seek help. When you let go of your hate, your selfish belief others owe you and become rational, maybe you'll have a better grip on reality. If you don't, not only will your life stay fixed where it is, but you could end up hurting yourself and/or others.

Found another thread praising Bharara for "investigating" Clinton:

The Man Investigating the Clinton Foundation

An investigation that lead nowhere. More like a "clean their name" service.

The investigation isn't even part of the point.

Doc's point was that the same wags dissing Bharara now were the same ones singing his praises then.

It ain't about the investigation, it ain't about the Clintons and it ain't about Bharara. It's about flaming poster hypocrisy.

Or as I like to put it:
"Having it both ways ---- Priceless"

58c44f231e00002a0077f390.jpeg

Last year, Bharara said Trump had asked him to stay on in his position.

Preet Bharara, the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York, and one of the most high profile federal prosecutors in the country said he had been fired Saturday after refusing to resign his post.

“The president-elect asked, presumably because he’s a New Yorker and is aware of the great work that our office has done over the past seven years, asked to meet with me to discuss whether or not I’d be prepared to stay on as the United States attorney to do the work as we have done it, independently, without fear or favor for the last seven years,” Bharara said in November. “We had a good meeting. I said I would absolutely consider staying on. I agreed to stay on. I have already spoken to Senator Sessions, who is as you know is the nominee to be the attorney general. He also asked that I stay on, and so I expect that I will be continuing to work at the southern district.”

Though it is within his power to dismiss Bharara, doing so at this juncture contains political peril for Trump, to the extent that it suggests he’s immunizing himself from potential investigations. The Southern District of New York ― Bharara’s jurisdiction ― includes Trump Towers, the home and office of Trump and the headquarters of his presidential campaign.

More: After Refusing To Resign, U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara Says He Was Fired By Trump Justice Department

Why exactly was he fired? Did it have to do with his investigations?

Same kind of questions were asked back in 1993 when Clinton fired ALL 93 US Attorneys and hardly anyone uttered a word.

Those weren't fired immediately on the spot. They were phased out over time. That's not the case with this week's action.

Those weren't fired immediately on the spot. They were phased out over time. That's not the case with this week's action.

Just like Obamacare and repeal replace, they first get rid of it, and worry about replacing it later. Trump would make a great transplant surgeon. Just kidding. Trump doesn't care about continuity of government, throwing the US Attorney offices into turmoil.

Dude, more proof you're just an angry one-hitch combat vet who thinks the world owes him something.

Please go to the VA and seek help. When you let go of your hate, your selfish belief others owe you and become rational, maybe you'll have a better grip on reality. If you don't, not only will your life stay fixed where it is, but you could end up hurting yourself and/or others.

Kid you're an idiot with no experience. You're dismissed.

Forum List

Back