BREAKING: U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara has just been FIRED

From the OP:

Though it is within his power to dismiss Bharara, doing so at this juncture contains political peril for Trump, to the extent that it suggests he’s immunizing himself from potential investigations. The Southern District of New York ― Bharara’s jurisdiction ― includes Trump Towers, the home and office of Trump and the headquarters of his presidential campaign.

Yes he is getting rid of all these attorneys because he secretly just wants to get rid of one that is investigating nothing

0aKktqE.png

#DrainsTheSwamp #MAGA

The pricks are out today

Larry Nichols: "Hillary Must Be Stopped!"

Preet Bharara-- The Hero You Never Heard Of

Preet Bharara is the U.S. Prosecuting Attorney for the Southern District of New York. Pray for him. It was he and the New York Police Department (NYPD) that have forced the FBI into doing its job with respect to Hillary Clinton and her emails.

It was the NYPD that discovered the full, uncut, actual emails on Anthony Wiener's laptop, but more importantly, it was the NYPD and Preet Bharara who brought the information forward instead of trying to paper it over.

They forced the FBI's hand. They made it impossible for Director Comey to cover Hillary's butt and his own at the same time. It's one or the other, Jack. And I can just hear the conversation going down:

The Boys in Blue: "I don't give a crap. She's guilty. Book her."

Men in Tights: "Wh-wh-whuddya mean? She was the sec-sec-Secretary of St-St-State.....she's BILL CLINTON'S wife! Sh-sh-she's running for PRESIDENT. You can't prosecute her no matter what she did."

The Boys in Blue: "Book the Bitch."

Men in Tights: "Whhaaat?"

The Boys in Blue: "You heard me. Book her. Write her up."

Men in Tights: "Wha-wh-wait! We have jurisdiction! We'll take the case over!"

The Boys in Blue: (grimly) "Yeah, now you'll do it. Did you finally find a dozen eggs somewhere?"

Of course, this is just my rendition, but I know how they talk when the girls aren't around (actually a lot spicier than this sometimes, but dogs and children may be reading) and I know how much guts it took to flush the FBI toilet.

I also know that there are plenty of Americans right now who wouldn't spit on the best part of FBI Director Comey if someone could find it and point it out.

Comey's disgusting admissions that Hillary was guilty but wouldn't be charged shocked the nation, but they didn't shock me. I watched the footage from Benghazi. I heard nasty little Rodriguez relieve General Carter Ham of command. I knew what to think then and I know what to think now.

The brave men of the NYPD who are actually responsible for the second FBI investigation of Mrs. Clinton's emails and who faithfully did their jobs, are now targets for the Clinton Mafia and the Bar Association thugs and DNC and FBI-- which doesn't appreciate having its laundry cleaned for them in public no matter how filthy dirty it is.

Watch for the small print announcements of deaths and obituaries in New York, looking for Preet Bharara's name and the names of men and women working for the NYPD Investigations Unit. Make it your business to check in on Preet's health in the coming days. Pray for him. Light a candle.

Better still, pay attention and if anything happens to him or his family or even his dog ---- come down on the media and the politicians and the FBI like the Wrath of God.

Any attempt to wave any flags and claim that the FBI has redeemed itself by reopening the Hillary Files needs to be doused with the real world facts of the matter. It was the NYPD that held the line and did the job and forced the FBI to do theirs.

Now, it's true that NYPD has its share of dirty cops and New York has more than its share of dirty politicians, but like the actual Mafia, they still have a soul. The "people"--- and I use the word lightly --- lying and covering up for Hillary don't.

Somewhere between the pate and the second round of caviar, they lost theirs.

For them, everything is for sale. Everything is relative. The only good is their own good. The only danger is not being politically correct in public, or telling the truth. And there is precious little chance of that happening.

Thank you, Preet Bharara, for doing that simple, extraordinary thing: telling the truth. I will remember your name and look for you among the heroes of all that is good.

Kudos to Anna von Reitz for this great piece of truthful prose......
And another one.
rw'ers must be embarrassed lol

58c44f231e00002a0077f390.jpeg

BREAKING: U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara has just been FIRED

Last year, Bharara said Trump had asked him to stay on in his position.

Preet Bharara, the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York, and one of the most high profile federal prosecutors in the country said he had been fired Saturday after refusing to resign his post.

“The president-elect asked, presumably because he’s a New Yorker and is aware of the great work that our office has done over the past seven years, asked to meet with me to discuss whether or not I’d be prepared to stay on as the United States attorney to do the work as we have done it, independently, without fear or favor for the last seven years,” Bharara said in November. “We had a good meeting. I said I would absolutely consider staying on. I agreed to stay on. I have already spoken to Senator Sessions, who is as you know is the nominee to be the attorney general. He also asked that I stay on, and so I expect that I will be continuing to work at the southern district.”

Though it is within his power to dismiss Bharara, doing so at this juncture contains political peril for Trump, to the extent that it suggests he’s immunizing himself from potential investigations. The Southern District of New York ― Bharara’s jurisdiction ― includes Trump Towers, the home and office of Trump and the headquarters of his presidential campaign.

More: After Refusing To Resign, U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara Says He Was Fired By Trump Justice Department

Why exactly was he fired? Did it have to do with his investigations?
. So he'll being moving in with Obama and Valarie next ? You know at the resistance headquarters ? LOL.

Found another thread praising Bharara for "investigating" Clinton:

The Man Investigating the Clinton Foundation

That was likely about Obama feuding with the Clintons. They hated each other at one point. But he's an Obama-Appointee, so he has to go. That's just how this thing works. Hold-Overs have to go.
"likely". Not good enough. Link?

No, it's well known Obama and the Clintons had a bit of feud going on for awhile. They later patched things up though. But regardless, all Obama Appointees have to go. Standard procedure. Trump isn't unique in doing that.

Here are the facts that we currently know:

1. Political hack and unapologetic leftist, Preet Bharara, was appointed to be the U.S. Attorney for the SD of NY by radical leftist Manchurian candidate turned President, Barry Hussein Obama.

2. Bharara prosecuted a policy in his office of targeting Wall Street, the heart of our capitalist system.

3. Trump and Sessions both asked Bharara to remain at his post in meetings in November 2016 following Trump's bruising defeat of notorious fraud and criminal, Hillary Clinton.

4. Trump takes office and then is immediately besieged by controversy as a result of leaks within federal agencies under Trump's authority.

5. Trump asks for the resignation of all of the US Attorneys, as per custom. Half do, the other half refuses.

6. These holdovers were appointed by a known radical leftist follower of Saul Alinsky, Hussein Obama.

7. Bharara refuses to resign.

8. Trump fires Bharara and the other Hussein insurgents.

Now, clearly something happened between November 2016 and now to change Trump's mind about Bharara. What could of happened to cause Trump to ask for his resignation? Plus, when you are asked to resign from a political appointment, you have to resign; there is no other option. What was Bharara trying to accomplishment by refusing to resign? Was he mad at something? Was he martyring himself for his leftist ideals?

Clearly, refusing to resign is a passive-aggressive and rebellious act of insurgency, the proponent of which knows will cause his removal. At best, he could only hope to perpetuate the anti-Trump narrative in an otherwise slow news cycle. In other words, this may be a back-up story to use to further libel Trump on this week's Meet the Press.

The bottom line here is that whatever happened to change Trump's mind about Bharara, it really does not matter. Further, it has resulted in absolutely no harm to Bharara because it is well known and understood that he serves at the pleasure of the president.

In addition, given all the leaks and the general hostility of career DOJ people (remember Yates?) that has surfaced since Trump took office, there has been a sufficient change of circumstances to justify reassessing the choice made back in November 2016 to keep on ANY political appointee.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
5 Goldman Sachs people working for Trump Administration is what happened...After all WALL STREET must be protected at all cost ...and they must be allowed to dick us and become too big to fail again while lining their own pockets with GOLD!! :eek:

If I remember correctly one Hussein Obama is the one who allowed Wall Street to dick us. LET THE MOTHERFUCKERS FAIL AND DISAPPEAR. DON"T BAIL THEM OUT> YOUR BOY DID JUST THAT.

That was likely about Obama feuding with the Clintons. They hated each other at one point. But he's an Obama-Appointee, so he has to go. That's just how this thing works. Hold-Overs have to go.

No, it's well known Obama and the Clintons had a bit of feud going on for awhile. They later patched things up though. But regardless, all Obama Appointees have to go. Standard procedure. Trump isn't unique in doing that.
. I think Trump started out wanting to work with most, but the butt hurt Dems have destroyed that Goodwill notion.

It is good to get rid of that Obama appointed scum.

There is a big Libtard swamp to be drained.

Sooooo..... you couldn't provide direct evidence linking the two? Quelle surprise..... NOT!!!! I eagerly await your retraction n00b

If fired US attorney Preet Bharara is job-hunting I have an Indian friend who runs a motel & needs a clean, English-speaking desk clerk

— Dinesh D'Souza (@DineshDSouza) March 11, 2017

Correct and a man's mind, once closed, rarely opens.
(smile) I know, OOOORAH and all that shit. I concede your "right" to die for another man's bank account.
LOL. Spoken like a young man bitter because he joined up, found out the only heroes in the world were the brothers and sisters to his left and right, but never matured enough to understand human nature is constant regardless of idealism and technology.

Forum List

Back