🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking: University Of California Students Vote To Ban 'Offensive' American Flag

Cut off any Taxpayer monies to that school. Let them go panhandle in some other country for their education
I am ready for the quake.

Then, we won't have to hear all this shit from the Nut Coast.

no kidding. since when did the students RUN the frikken joint now?

and then they wail there isn't ever enough for education. and they throw this in our face....shut down the place and burn it
and burn it? This is why nobody looks to you for wisdom on anything, ever.

The University of California/Irvine has over 30,000 students. People are getting all jacked up about the six people who voted against the US flag, those six un-American students make up 00.02% of the student population at UC-Irvine
I think we should send in the National Guard and liberate UC Irvine! Let's make them all pay!
Now if you folks would get this excited about the sky-high cost of healthcare in America or maybe the disappearing working middle class that's been going on for decades, then we'd have something to believe in.
Yeah, I think what those six students voted on is bullshit, but then I also believe we have much, much bigger problems in America.
People are so weird.
We are 315 million people. Less than 300 gave us Obamacare.....
Just like one dipshit can have a Nativity scene removed and banned.

The University of California/Irvine has over 30,000 students. People are getting all jacked up about the six people who voted against the US flag, those six un-American students make up 00.02% of the student population at UC-Irvine
I think we should send in the National Guard and liberate UC Irvine! Let's make them all pay!
Now if you folks would get this excited about the sky-high cost of healthcare in America or maybe the disappearing working middle class that's been going on for decades, then we'd have something to believe in.
Yeah, I think what those six students voted on is bullshit, but then I also believe we have much, much bigger problems in America.
People are so weird.

Obama is running healthcare in America. You mean Obamacare us actually increasing cost? My god, you are slow but you finally get it! What did obama do about the disappearing middle class? He made it happen with OBAMACARE. We do have bigger problems in America. It's called the far left progressives.

Just more proof of how the Liberals really feel about America and the freedoms preserved by those that fought for that flag.

Students at UC Irvine vote to ban American flag Fox News

"The Associated Students of University of California (ASUCI) passed a resolution March 3 that would remove the Stars & Stripes along with every other flag from the lobby of a complex housing the offices of the student government.

“Designing a culturally inclusive space aims to remove barriers that create undue effort and separation by planning and designing spaces that enable everyone to participate equally and confidentially,” read the resolution authored by Matthew Guevara."

Um...They realize the UN who's also rather inclusive just displays everyone's flag. They didn't think to do that instead? :)

People are so weird.

Obama is running healthcare in America. You mean Obamacare us actually increasing cost? My god, you are slow but you finally get it! What did obama do about the disappearing middle class? He made it happen with OBAMACARE. We do have bigger problems in America. It's called the far left progressives.
and super bugs in hospitals....

What the OP "forgot" to mention and the drunk cat lady doesn't want to know ...

"... along with every other flag from the lobby of a complex housing the offices of the student government..."

Actually makes sense ... We don't need the confederate flag flying over a institution of higher learning!

Seriously, I don't particularly agree with it but its pretty much a non-issue.
Every other flag doesn't count.. This is the USA..The freedom to display our national Flag is sacrosanct....Irvine is going to lose big on this.
And you libs will just have to wipe the egg off your faces.
Please don't ass-u-me that you know all libs...

Forum List

Back