Breaking: Van runs into crowd outside N. London Mosque

Hey Issa, here's one for you.

DC4_czCXoAAE6aR.jpg_large.jpeg

I grow up in a Muslim country you wish you did.

I played outside with no fear
The whole neighborhood watched after us.
My working parents never hired nannies, cause all our neighbours used to fight to host me, same for other kids, they treated me like one of their own. When someone lost a job everyonr helps, when someone died everyone didn't go to work to help with the funeral. When a widow has no income family and neighboura do help....these are the Muslims sweetheart not the ones you hear about in FAUX news.
Go to any Muslim country you'll find kids as young as 2 everywhere.

Child rape is a cultural norm in Muslim society so I don't think the west will be taking parenting tips from pedophile worshippers anytime soon thank you.

So you consider harming me and my family because we happen to be Muslims?

Racists like you are a minority. You feel empowered with the rise of Trump but you'll be put back into your hole.
It's fucking disgusting that in 2017 and still some think they are superior to other because of their skin color or culture.
Grow up the world is smaller than it used to be and no has exclusivity to intelligence and success. Ask the pharaohs, the moors, the Aztecs, the Greeks, the Romans...ect.
Whites will be a minority one day in the US, you want them to be treated as now days blacks or Muslims, I hope not. Treat others like you like to be treated.

Islam isn't a race, it is the largest hate group on the planet and we will not allow the Muslim cultural genocide happen in the west as the pedophile worshippers have done throughout North Africa and Asia. Heroic freedom fighters like this mosque attacker and Breivik will send you fuckers packing first.

Your president is on the Saudis payroll. He and his friends got the money and the joke was on you who voted for him, cheering him like fools when he said he will be hard on the Saudis. Dumbest voters in history.

You feel empowered with the rise of Trump but you'll be put back into your hole.
It's fucking disgusting that in 2017 and still some think they are superior to other because of their skin color or culture.

We feel empowered because we have a president that represents America, not the Middle East. And no one I know feels superior because of their skin color. You're full of shit.

Any dolt can post nice smiling pictures of girls from any society
I don't make the mistake of holding any poster to real high regard but that's a real JV manner of trying to make a "point"
You mean like the posters of angry demonstrators? Those ones? How about juvenile anti Muslim memes that keep popping up? Or are you selective? Cause I sure can't find any condemnation from you on that score...:rolleyes-41:

America has NO Culture, what is American Culture? Hollyweird, McDonalds, Disneyland etc.

No. America is rich in culture, for those who aren't so bigoted and prejudiced to see it.

Tell me what is American Culture? Also I'm not prejudiced I have many American friends and have visited also.

I just gave you a thousand examples. And what has Europe achieved in the past 100 years besides 2 world wars and the proliferation of Islam. Bad architecture and the Beatles? Right. STFU about America. You're talking out your ass.

We have the problem with Islam in the shape of millions of Kebabs and Africans as "poor refugees" because America will insist on interfering in the Middle East and North Africa, they are ALL fleeing from conflicts that could have been kept among themselves.

The African ones, they are coming via Libya because Obama just had to interfere in Libya, that's the route they take.

We have a right to NOT have these animals.

You STFU you don't even know what you're talking about, except showing your Ugly Chesting Beating and thinking America is "Special" Well you are not "Special" you're no different than any other nation.

How many comments have I read here where the ignorant have said "fuck Europe, they brought it on themselves" no we DIDN'T we didn't have a Muslim problem UNTIL Washington DC decided to destablise even more Middle Eastern nations and of course Libya.

WHY are you IN the Middle East anyhow, do you even know?

Tell me what is American Culture? Also I'm not prejudiced I have many American friends and have visited also.

I just gave you a thousand examples. And what has Europe achieved in the past 100 years besides 2 world wars and the proliferation of Islam. Bad architecture and the Beatles? Right. STFU about America. You're talking out your ass.
Have to agree on the Beatles and modern architecture. They both stink.

To cite old paintings turning brown on gallery walls and dead composers as superior culture while Europe is dying is an act of desperation. I liked a lot of the music that came out of England in the 60s but Europe isn't exactly a cultural center these days unless you like Falafels . And their architecture really does suck. America's is awesome!
Well, I'm English and I love European culture, but yes it is being subsumed. The mantra of the Left for decades has been to cry 'what culture!' When this issue is raised. It's yet another topic that is deemed racist or BIGOTTED in some way, and we all supposed to pretend that our culture started 50 yrs or so ago and begins and ends with curry and mosques. I love America too. I know Lucy does too. Now you two kiss and make up!

Lucy just needs to stop trashing America to get at Coyote. Counter productive.

I haven't trashed America, I have correctly stated that your Culture cannot hold a candle to our Culture, we have High Culture, I refuse to accept anything post-1920s as Culture, especially nothing from the 1960s as Culture, the art and architecture was both crap and vulgar.

America has Low Culture and Middle Brow Culture, you have never achieved any High Culture ever.

I'm sorry but you cannot put Norman Rockwell in even the same sentence as Michelangelo.

You called me a snob. Of COURSE I'm a snob darling, why wouldn't I be.

Common sense has prevailed in the CPS, it seems.

Richard Gear Evans was taken into custody after allegedly writing in a Facebook post: “It’s my dad’s company, I don’t get involved. It’s a shame they don’t hire out a steam rollers or tanks, could have done a good job then [sic].”

South Wales Police said he had subsequently been released without charge following consultation with the Crown Prosecution Service.

Son of van hire owner in Finsbury Park attack arrested after 'it's a shame they couldn't hire a tank' comment

Does anyone here think he should have been arrested or even charged with something?

"Does anyone here think he should have been arrested or even charged with something?"

No he shouldn't have been arrested, what a waste of the British peoples' taxmoney, also this is what the British police consider of paramount importance, arresting people for writing WORDS on Facebook?

What happened to Freedom of Speech?

Forum List

Back