BREAKING: Voter Fraud In Michigan Favored Clinton – NOT Trump Clinton cheated

rofl.gif

Oh this is getting better and better ---
--------------------LINK?

what an opening -- I can't wait....
You need a link to explain she had nothing to gain? Really?

Did she think SHE was going to be president?

Apparently drinking canned heat fries your vision....

When your eyes come back read the line I just posted about. And don't try to run away, 'cause you're already trapped.

Just keep your hands where I can see 'em....
So you can't say what she had to gain... k.

Fuggin' wimp. :gay:

Here you go. I warned ya.

>> " Articles that I have read, I haven't verified them," Duffy told host Wolf Blitzer on Oct. 27, 2016. "But we heard that one of George Soros' companies has provided some of the machines for some of these states. And, obviously, Mr. Soros leans left. I haven't personally verified that yet."

Duffy’s comment is notable because the claim had been debunked a week before he appeared on CNN by Snopes, and again three days before by the Washington Post.

The claim about billionaire Soros emerged on several conservative websites. One Daily Caller report said, "Smartmatic, a U.K.-based voting technology company with deep ties to George Soros, has provided voting technology in 16 states including battleground zones like Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Virginia."

The article noted that Smartmatic stated on its website that it "will not be deploying its technology in any U.S. county for the upcoming 2016 U.S. presidential elections."

That nuance was lost on many people. More than 125,000 signed a petition posted Oct. 21, 2016, on the White House website that said, "We the people ask Congress to meet in emergency session about removing George Soros-owned voting machines from 16 states."

To be clear, abundant evidence shows that Soros owns no voting machines in the United States.

To go further, the link between Soros and Smartmatic is gossamer thin.

Company CEO Antonio Mugica and chairman Lord Mark Malloch-Brown said in a statement, "George Soros has zero ownership or involvement in our company. Smartmatic has no ties to political parties or groups in any country and it abides by a strict code of ethics that forbids the company from donating to any political campaigns of any kind."

The one connection between Soros and Malloch-Brown is that Malloch-Brown sits on the global board of Soros’ Open Society Foundations. Malloch-Brown is a former minister of State in the British cabinet and, as the Smartmatic website stated, he is a member of "a number of non-profit boards addressing global issues from poverty reduction to conflict resolution."

On top of all this, no state is using Smartmatic machines in this election. << --- Pants On Fire

BUSTED, Butthead.
I was talking about Stein, and asked what she had to gain, and you completely ignored that, noted, you're busted.

As for your other tangent, yes, indirectly Soros owns the machines, so you and the leftist fake news attempts to debunk that are GARBAGE, much like the rest of the lies you people tell as you try and hide the truth...

Soros-Connected Company Has Provided Voting Technology In 16 States

Oh no you don't Wimpy. You tried to change the subject because you knew I had you by the balls.
And I knew it too. Would you like another turn on the vise?

Your link above was ALREADY debunked above. It was two weeks old when it was debunked for the second time. Yet here you are running the same shit out expecting different results.

:dig:

Really? You are using an article that uses InfoWars as it's source? Jesus Christ, and you people call other outlets fake news?
Infowars is 76333389464736747 percentage points more correct in the last 6 months over CNN

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Cry on baby

They are? You mean the same fucking site that said Obama and Clinton smelled like sulfur and were demons? Get the fuck out of here....
I knew a lady once that smelled like that, so I can say for a fact that this happens.

Did you cry with Wolf Putzer when Hilly lost

Alex Jones might well be Trumps press secretary, that is if the job pays more than Alex makes on the biggest news network in the USA, INFOWARS

Infowars has jack shit to do with "news", clownstick.

But you're the same asshat who started this thread with a fake headline because you're too dense to look under the hood. Now look where you are.
CNN has nothing to do with news silly, remember them telling us for 6 months that Hillary can not lose?

Infowars was and is spot on.

LOL poor baby waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You can't stay on point can you? Of course what should I expect from someone with the brain the size of a gnat? My bad.

Infowars is 76333389464736747 percentage points more correct in the last 6 months over CNN

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Cry on baby

They are? You mean the same fucking site that said Obama and Clinton smelled like sulfur and were demons? Get the fuck out of here....
I knew a lady once that smelled like that, so I can say for a fact that this happens.

Alex Jones might well be Trumps press secretary, that is if the job pays more than Alex makes on the biggest news network in the USA, INFOWARS

But you're the same asshat who started this thread with a fake headline because you're too dense to look under the hood. Now look where you are.
CNN has nothing to do with news silly, remember them telling us for 6 months that Hillary can not lose?

You can't stay on point can you? Of course what should I expect from someone with the brain the size of a gnat? My bad.

Any gnat has more chance of being elected President than does Hillary Clinton

From the Detroit News linke

According to state law, precincts whose poll books don’t match with ballots can’t be recounted. If that happens, original election results stand.
http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...er-force-stein-pay-michigan-recount/94765856/
“It’s not good,” conceded Daniel Baxter, elections director for the city of Detroit.

He blamed the discrepancies on the city’s decade-old voting machines, saying 87 optical scanners broke on Election Day. Many jammed when voters fed ballots into scanners, which can result in erroneous vote counts if ballots are inserted multiple times. Poll workers are supposed to adjust counters to reflect a single vote but in many cases failed to do so, causing the discrepancies, Baxter said.

Even so, Baxter said it’s unlikely all 392 of the city’s precincts with mismatched numbers will be disqualified from a recount. The city is in contact with elections officials at the state of Michigan and Baxter predicted the numbers will match when the ballot boxes are re-opened for the recount, which starts Tuesday in Wayne County at Cobo Center.

“It’s a challenge, but we’re confident the ballots will match,” Baxter said. “I don’t think it’s going to be 100 percent, but it never is with a recount.”

Yep, that's why she won the popular vote. :spinner:

You need a link to explain she had nothing to gain? Really?

Did she think SHE was going to be president?

When your eyes come back read the line I just posted about. And don't try to run away, 'cause you're already trapped.

>> " Articles that I have read, I haven't verified them," Duffy told host Wolf Blitzer on Oct. 27, 2016. "But we heard that one of George Soros' companies has provided some of the machines for some of these states. And, obviously, Mr. Soros leans left. I haven't personally verified that yet."

Duffy’s comment is notable because the claim had been debunked a week before he appeared on CNN by Snopes, and again three days before by the Washington Post.

The claim about billionaire Soros emerged on several conservative websites. One Daily Caller report said, "Smartmatic, a U.K.-based voting technology company with deep ties to George Soros, has provided voting technology in 16 states including battleground zones like Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Virginia."

The article noted that Smartmatic stated on its website that it "will not be deploying its technology in any U.S. county for the upcoming 2016 U.S. presidential elections."

That nuance was lost on many people. More than 125,000 signed a petition posted Oct. 21, 2016, on the White House website that said, "We the people ask Congress to meet in emergency session about removing George Soros-owned voting machines from 16 states."

To be clear, abundant evidence shows that Soros owns no voting machines in the United States.

Company CEO Antonio Mugica and chairman Lord Mark Malloch-Brown said in a statement, "George Soros has zero ownership or involvement in our company. Smartmatic has no ties to political parties or groups in any country and it abides by a strict code of ethics that forbids the company from donating to any political campaigns of any kind."

The one connection between Soros and Malloch-Brown is that Malloch-Brown sits on the global board of Soros’ Open Society Foundations. Malloch-Brown is a former minister of State in the British cabinet and, as the Smartmatic website stated, he is a member of "a number of non-profit boards addressing global issues from poverty reduction to conflict resolution."

On top of all this, no state is using Smartmatic machines in this election. << --- Pants On Fire

BUSTED, Butthead.
I was talking about Stein, and asked what she had to gain, and you completely ignored that, noted, you're busted.

As for your other tangent, yes, indirectly Soros owns the machines, so you and the leftist fake news attempts to debunk that are GARBAGE, much like the rest of the lies you people tell as you try and hide the truth...

Oh no you don't Wimpy. You tried to change the subject because you knew I had you by the balls.

Your link above was ALREADY debunked above. It was two weeks old when it was debunked for the second time. Yet here you are running the same shit out expecting different results.
Pfft... you can go ahead and look like a fool if you want, I don't care, but you STILL haven't answered MY question, so I don't know where you get off thinking you have some kind of imaginary high ground.

And it's a FACT that Soros is behind these machines, and if you don't think so, then keep your head stuck up your ass, I really don't give a fuck. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink.

Now I at least responded to your nonsense, now how about you tell me... WHAT DID STEIN HAVE TO GAIN FROM THE RECOUNTS?

Want to dig that hole for you a little deeper, skippy?

She could win at Bingo too, but she will never be President because she and her entire campaign was run by buffoons..................CNN included

Moron alert

BUSTED, Butthead.

Pfft... you can go ahead and look like a fool if you want, I don't care, but you STILL haven't answered MY question, so I don't know where you get off thinking you have some kind of imaginary high ground.

And it's a FACT that Soros is behind these machines, and if you don't think so, then keep your head stuck up your ass, I really don't give a fuck. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink.

Now I at least responded to your nonsense, now how about you tell me... WHAT DID STEIN HAVE TO GAIN FROM THE RECOUNTS?

YOU ain't asking the question here Clown shoes. I did that. And you bailed. Because you're a wimp. Rhymes with limp. :gay:

So no it's not a "fact", I've already demonstrated that. Want some more?

Can do.

>> Indeed, the Case Studies section Smartmatic's web site chronicles their primarily dealing in providing equipment and services for foreign elections — there's no mention of Smartmatic's being involved in U.S. elections beyond providing a voting system for a Utah state Republican caucus in March of 2016 and pilot testing an ePen for capturing provisional envelopes and vote-by-mail ballots in parts of Los Angeles County.

In fact, a search using Verified Voting shows that not a single one of the listed 16 states is using voting machines provided by Smartmatic in the upcoming election — Smartmatic isn't even listed as a vendor of any voting machines being used in any state.

Nonetheless, the false rumor has grown so prevalent that Smartmatic has addressed it themselves on their web site, in a page that includes a statement confirming that no Smartmatic technology is being used in any state during the 2016 U.S. presidential election:

• Smartmatic is 100% privately owned. Smartmatic has no ties to political parties or groups in any country and abide by a stringent code of ethics that forbids the company to ever donate to any political campaigns of any kind.

• The company’s headquarters were based in Florida for many years, but have since moved to London to service its global client base.

George Soros does not have and has never had any ownership stake in Smartmatic. << -- Snopes
Whatzat Wimpy?

No of course you don't get to "just make it up because it feels good". Who the hell does that?

You got played like a three-dollar banjo by Fake News. Daily Crawler indeed. :lol:

She could win at Bingo too, but she will never be President because she and her entire campaign was run by buffoons..................CNN included

Moron alert

Again, stick to the point. Your source is ridiculous. You have no argument for them. Keep trying, but it is what it is.

Moron alert

Again, stick to the point. Your source is ridiculous. You have no argument for them. Keep trying, but it is what it is.

So you are saying that Hillary will be President.

LOL

See a psychiatrist

BUSTED, Butthead.

YOU ain't asking the question here Clown shoes. I did that. And you bailed. Because you're a wimp. Rhymes with limp. :gay:

So no it's not a "fact", I've already demonstrated that. Want some more?

Can do.

>> Indeed, the Case Studies section Smartmatic's web site chronicles their primarily dealing in providing equipment and services for foreign elections — there's no mention of Smartmatic's being involved in U.S. elections beyond providing a voting system for a Utah state Republican caucus in March of 2016 and pilot testing an ePen for capturing provisional envelopes and vote-by-mail ballots in parts of Los Angeles County.

In fact, a search using Verified Voting shows that not a single one of the listed 16 states is using voting machines provided by Smartmatic in the upcoming election — Smartmatic isn't even listed as a vendor of any voting machines being used in any state.

Nonetheless, the false rumor has grown so prevalent that Smartmatic has addressed it themselves on their web site, in a page that includes a statement confirming that no Smartmatic technology is being used in any state during the 2016 U.S. presidential election:

• Smartmatic is 100% privately owned. Smartmatic has no ties to political parties or groups in any country and abide by a stringent code of ethics that forbids the company to ever donate to any political campaigns of any kind.

• The company’s headquarters were based in Florida for many years, but have since moved to London to service its global client base.

• George Soros does not have and has never had any ownership stake in Smartmatic. << -- Snopes
Whatzat Wimpy?

No of course you don't get to "just make it up because it feels good". Who the hell does that?
I don't know what kind of a trip you're on, but fuck off.

Moron alert

LOL

See a psychiatrist

Uh No. Again you can't stay on point. Arguing with you is like trying to argue with someone throwing darts at the wall hoping one of a thousands answers will stick.

Yeah I called this one days ago. Shortly before the abrupt cease and desist of recounting...I knew very well they'd stupidly expose their OWN corruption.

Seriously, I must stop giving the left any credit at all. They really are more inept and stupid than a person thinks is humanly possible.

Moron alert

LOL

See a psychiatrist

Uh No. Again you can't stay on point. Arguing with you is like trying to argue with someone throwing darts at the wall hoping one of a thousands answers will stick.

If you say so it must be true. So are you going to President Hillarie's inauguration? Again voter fraud was discovered, and it was so bad that they do not want to count the votes because the fraud was created by Hillary operatives that scanned votes twice or more, which means that TRUMP ACTUALLY WON BY A BIGGER MARGIN.

LOL CRY ON KID

Moron alert

LOL

See a psychiatrist

If you say so it must be true. So are you going to President Hillarie's inauguration? Again voter fraud was discovered, and it was so bad that they do not want to count the votes because the fraud was created by Hillary operatives that scanned votes twice or more, which means that TRUMP ACTUALLY WON BY A BIGGER MARGIN.

LOL CRY ON KID

Do you have any ability to process a thought?

Moron alert

LOL

See a psychiatrist

LOL CRY ON KID

Do let us know if you ever have a thought to process...

LOL

See a psychiatrist

LOL CRY ON KID

Are you still mad because I proved you wrong three times in one thread? It'll be ok buttercup. The year is almost over with and you can start over again.

LOL

See a psychiatrist

LOL CRY ON KID

Are you still mad because I proved you wrong three times in one thread? It'll be ok buttercup. The year is almost over with and you can start over again.
Do keep trying snowflake....:lol:

Forum List

Back