BREAKING: Voter Fraud In Michigan Favored Clinton – NOT Trump Clinton cheated

I don't enjoy ,popping balloons, but sometimes I just have to

Half of Detroit votes may be ineligible for recount

And? This is the reason Trump should be embracing the recounts and not fighting it. Do you think these problems would be fixed if it wasn't brought to national attention?

The "nation" doesn't fix these problems---local officials do, and they knew about the problem before the recount.

And they have had these problems for years and NOT fixed them. Now it is nationally known, it will get fixed. Quit making excuses.

Why would nationally known make them fix problems they didn't want to fix before? If they don't have the money or are otherwise okay with the problems, that's on them, nobody else.

Shut up and sit down. If you can't recognize how being embarrassed in a national recount and in the media would force their hand, you should just go sit in the corner and shut up.
Do you really want Hillary to be a completely embarrassed loser twice?

Get up, you are squashing your brain.

I'll make you and Ray a bet. I bet in the next 6 months Michigan will work on getting new voting machines. If I'm right I get to pick your avatar for a month. If I'm wrong you can do the same with me. You get to pick it for a month, then Ray can pick it for a month. Now, put your money where your mouth is. And I get to pick whatever avatar I want for you. No restrictions other than forum rules.

Now there is a leftist wager if I ever seen one.

If they don't replace those machines, there won't be any reporting on it. If they do, you may be able to find a local article on the matter.

Ok, got it. You admit you are being irrational is saying that this national attention won't get them to fix the problems. Thanks. Now on to the next argument.

Obviously you don't get it. You're trying to put yourself in a win-win situation. If they don't report on anything, you can't claim you lost the bet. You would be asking for evidence that they did not replace the machines which wouldn't be reported even by the local media. If they do, you win the bet. Either way, you don't lose. That's not an honest bet my dear.

WTF are you talking about? They either replace the machines or they don't. So either stand behind your word or admit you are being irrational. There is no conspiracy against you. This is why you support Trump, you can't think for yourself, you have to wait for Trump to say it before you can parrot it.

Yes, they either replace the machines or they don't. If they replace the machines, there will be something you could find on it. If they don't, nobody is going to report anything about it. Media doesn't do stories about what a city, county or state doesn't do. And if there is no story about them replacing the machines, you don't lose either because you would be asking for proof that they didn't. HTF would I be able to prove they didn't replace those machines?

Whatever man. I get it, you are looking for an out... I'll show you some sympathy and let you off the hook, just as long as you quit squirting bullshit that this embarrassment won't get them to not replace the machines. :whip:

Really? You are using an article that uses InfoWars as it's source? Jesus Christ, and you people call other outlets fake news?
Infowars is 76333389464736747 percentage points more correct in the last 6 months over CNN

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Cry on baby

And? This is the reason Trump should be embracing the recounts and not fighting it. Do you think these problems would be fixed if it wasn't brought to national attention?

The "nation" doesn't fix these problems---local officials do, and they knew about the problem before the recount.

And they have had these problems for years and NOT fixed them. Now it is nationally known, it will get fixed. Quit making excuses.

Why would nationally known make them fix problems they didn't want to fix before? If they don't have the money or are otherwise okay with the problems, that's on them, nobody else.

Shut up and sit down. If you can't recognize how being embarrassed in a national recount and in the media would force their hand, you should just go sit in the corner and shut up.

I didn't vote or support Clinton. I've said all along that I simply want the recounts to find out if there are problems that need to be fixed for the future. The only other thing I've said is, it would be nice if things did get switched in the election so that Hillary wins just so I can watch arrogant Trump supporters blow circuits. As a country we are fucked with either candidate.

Really? You are using an article that uses InfoWars as it's source? Jesus Christ, and you people call other outlets fake news?
Infowars is 76333389464736747 percentage points more correct in the last 6 months over CNN

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Cry on baby

They are? You mean the same fucking site that said Obama and Clinton smelled like sulfur and were demons? Get the fuck out of here....

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Cry on baby

They are? You mean the same fucking site that said Obama and Clinton smelled like sulfur and were demons? Get the fuck out of here....
I knew a lady once that smelled like that, so I can say for a fact that this happens.

Did you cry with Wolf Putzer when Hilly lost

Alex Jones might well be Trumps press secretary, that is if the job pays more than Alex makes on the biggest news network in the USA, INFOWARS

Now there is a leftist wager if I ever seen one.

If they don't replace those machines, there won't be any reporting on it. If they do, you may be able to find a local article on the matter.

Ok, got it. You admit you are being irrational is saying that this national attention won't get them to fix the problems. Thanks. Now on to the next argument.

Obviously you don't get it. You're trying to put yourself in a win-win situation. If they don't report on anything, you can't claim you lost the bet. You would be asking for evidence that they did not replace the machines which wouldn't be reported even by the local media. If they do, you win the bet. Either way, you don't lose. That's not an honest bet my dear.

WTF are you talking about? They either replace the machines or they don't. So either stand behind your word or admit you are being irrational. There is no conspiracy against you. This is why you support Trump, you can't think for yourself, you have to wait for Trump to say it before you can parrot it.

Yes, they either replace the machines or they don't. If they replace the machines, there will be something you could find on it. If they don't, nobody is going to report anything about it. Media doesn't do stories about what a city, county or state doesn't do. And if there is no story about them replacing the machines, you don't lose either because you would be asking for proof that they didn't. HTF would I be able to prove they didn't replace those machines?

Whatever man. I get it, you are looking for an out... I'll show you some sympathy and let you off the hook, just as long as you quit squirting bullshit that this embarrassment won't get them to not replace the machines. :whip:

Oh, you're going to let me off the hook? How about if there is no reporting on the machines period, you admit you lost?

Wait, if you say this about Soros, then what about Munchin who is in Trump's cabinet and worked for Goldman Sachs and the Rothschilds? Do you know who they are?
Do they own voting machines in 16 states like Soros does?

rofl.gif

Oh this is getting better and better ---
--------------------LINK?

what an opening -- I can't wait....
You need a link to explain she had nothing to gain? Really?

Did she think SHE was going to be president?

Apparently drinking canned heat fries your vision....

When your eyes come back read the line I just posted about. And don't try to run away, 'cause you're already trapped.

Just keep your hands where I can see 'em....
So you can't say what she had to gain... k.

Fuggin' wimp. :gay:

Here you go. I warned ya.

>> " Articles that I have read, I haven't verified them," Duffy told host Wolf Blitzer on Oct. 27, 2016. "But we heard that one of George Soros' companies has provided some of the machines for some of these states. And, obviously, Mr. Soros leans left. I haven't personally verified that yet."

Duffy’s comment is notable because the claim had been debunked a week before he appeared on CNN by Snopes, and again three days before by the Washington Post.

The claim about billionaire Soros emerged on several conservative websites. One Daily Caller report said, "Smartmatic, a U.K.-based voting technology company with deep ties to George Soros, has provided voting technology in 16 states including battleground zones like Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Virginia."

The article noted that Smartmatic stated on its website that it "will not be deploying its technology in any U.S. county for the upcoming 2016 U.S. presidential elections."

That nuance was lost on many people. More than 125,000 signed a petition posted Oct. 21, 2016, on the White House website that said, "We the people ask Congress to meet in emergency session about removing George Soros-owned voting machines from 16 states."

To be clear, abundant evidence shows that Soros owns no voting machines in the United States.

To go further, the link between Soros and Smartmatic is gossamer thin.

Company CEO Antonio Mugica and chairman Lord Mark Malloch-Brown said in a statement, "George Soros has zero ownership or involvement in our company. Smartmatic has no ties to political parties or groups in any country and it abides by a strict code of ethics that forbids the company from donating to any political campaigns of any kind."

The one connection between Soros and Malloch-Brown is that Malloch-Brown sits on the global board of Soros’ Open Society Foundations. Malloch-Brown is a former minister of State in the British cabinet and, as the Smartmatic website stated, he is a member of "a number of non-profit boards addressing global issues from poverty reduction to conflict resolution."

On top of all this, no state is using Smartmatic machines in this election. << --- Pants On Fire

BUSTED, Butthead.

I didn't vote or support Clinton. I've said all along that I simply want the recounts to find out if there are problems that need to be fixed for the future. The only other thing I've said is, it would be nice if things did get switched in the election so that Hillary wins just so I can watch arrogant Trump supporters blow circuits. As a country we are fucked with either candidate.
Recounts are stupid and illegal, they also can prove nothing because how can one verify that the recount is right? perhaps the election night totals were right, so do you do a third recount? Can this happen for 4 years.

You voted for Clinton and are an embarrassed asshole.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Cry on baby

I knew a lady once that smelled like that, so I can say for a fact that this happens.

Alex Jones might well be Trumps press secretary, that is if the job pays more than Alex makes on the biggest news network in the USA, INFOWARS

Infowars has jack shit to do with "news", clownstick.

But you're the same asshat who started this thread with a fake headline because you're too dense to look under the hood. Now look where you are.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Cry on baby

The same could be said about the NYTimes, CNN, MSNBC, Huffington post, raw story, daily kos, the onion, etc.

Yet you far left drones will eat up anything they "report" on..

Do they own voting machines in 16 states like Soros does?

rofl.gif

Oh this is getting better and better ---
--------------------LINK?

what an opening -- I can't wait....
You need a link to explain she had nothing to gain? Really?

Did she think SHE was going to be president?

Apparently drinking canned heat fries your vision....

When your eyes come back read the line I just posted about. And don't try to run away, 'cause you're already trapped.

Just keep your hands where I can see 'em....
So you can't say what she had to gain... k.

Fuggin' wimp. :gay:

Here you go. I warned ya.

>> " Articles that I have read, I haven't verified them," Duffy told host Wolf Blitzer on Oct. 27, 2016. "But we heard that one of George Soros' companies has provided some of the machines for some of these states. And, obviously, Mr. Soros leans left. I haven't personally verified that yet."

Duffy’s comment is notable because the claim had been debunked a week before he appeared on CNN by Snopes, and again three days before by the Washington Post.

The claim about billionaire Soros emerged on several conservative websites. One Daily Caller report said, "Smartmatic, a U.K.-based voting technology company with deep ties to George Soros, has provided voting technology in 16 states including battleground zones like Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Virginia."

The article noted that Smartmatic stated on its website that it "will not be deploying its technology in any U.S. county for the upcoming 2016 U.S. presidential elections."

That nuance was lost on many people. More than 125,000 signed a petition posted Oct. 21, 2016, on the White House website that said, "We the people ask Congress to meet in emergency session about removing George Soros-owned voting machines from 16 states."

To be clear, abundant evidence shows that Soros owns no voting machines in the United States.

To go further, the link between Soros and Smartmatic is gossamer thin.

Company CEO Antonio Mugica and chairman Lord Mark Malloch-Brown said in a statement, "George Soros has zero ownership or involvement in our company. Smartmatic has no ties to political parties or groups in any country and it abides by a strict code of ethics that forbids the company from donating to any political campaigns of any kind."

The one connection between Soros and Malloch-Brown is that Malloch-Brown sits on the global board of Soros’ Open Society Foundations. Malloch-Brown is a former minister of State in the British cabinet and, as the Smartmatic website stated, he is a member of "a number of non-profit boards addressing global issues from poverty reduction to conflict resolution."

On top of all this, no state is using Smartmatic machines in this election. << --- Pants On Fire

BUSTED, Butthead.
I was talking about Stein, and asked what she had to gain, and you completely ignored that, noted, you're busted.

As for your other tangent, yes, indirectly Soros owns the machines, so you and the leftist fake news attempts to debunk that are GARBAGE, much like the rest of the lies you people tell as you try and hide the truth...

Soros-Connected Company Has Provided Voting Technology In 16 States

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Cry on baby

But you're the same asshat who started this thread with a fake headline because you're too dense to look under the hood. Now look where you are.
Course it doesn't, because it exposes leftist fraud and fake news.

BREAKING: Voter Fraud In Michigan Favored Clinton – NOT Trump

LOL so do we get to arrest the people who helped Hillary lose by breaking election laws

Optical ballot scanners in Michigan that malfunctioned on election night and may have counted votes twice were situated in heavily Democratic areas, meaning that any vote fraud in the state actually favored Hillary Clinton, not Donald Trump.

They are not doing recounts in the places where the machines malfunctioned and counted votes more than once.

Liberal logic strikes again. No recounts in some areas because the results were skewed due to malfunctioning machines.
Aren't those areas the ones where you would start with a recount? How does it even make sense to say that these areas are exempt from a recount because they were so fucked up? Really? They are serious.

I know damn well they refuse to recount the votes there because Hillary won the areas and they don't want further embarrassment due to her losing potentially half the votes. If they discovered this problem in areas that Trump carried, the headlines would declare election fraud and they would recount every one of them.

"One-third of precincts in Wayne County could be disqualified from an unprecedented statewide recount of presidential election results because of problems with ballots.

Michigan’s largest county voted overwhelmingly for Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton, but officials couldn’t reconcile vote totals for 610 of 1,680 precincts during a countywide canvass of vote results late last month.

Most of those are in heavily Democratic Detroit, where the number of ballots in precinct poll books did not match those of voting machine printout reports in 59 percent of precincts, 392 of 662.

According to state law, precincts whose poll books don’t match with ballots can’t be recounted. If that happens, original election results stand.

“It’s not good,” conceded Daniel Baxter, elections director for the city of Detroit.

He blamed the discrepancies on the city’s decade-old voting machines, saying 87 optical scanners broke on Election Day. Many jammed when voters fed ballots into scanners, which can result in erroneous vote counts if ballots are inserted multiple times. Poll workers are supposed to adjust counters to reflect a single vote but in many cases failed to do so, causing the discrepancies, Baxter said."

Half of Detroit's votes may be ineligible for recount, because 'problems with ballots'

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Cry on baby

Haha so you admit you have some kind of mental illness. Thanks for sharing, that makes things a lot easier when arguing with you.

Oh, you're going to let me off the hook? How about if there is no reporting on the machines period, you admit you lost?

If there is no reporting that the machines weren't replaced I lose? So basically you are saying unless there is reporting they ARE replaced I lose?

Recounts are stupid and illegal, they also can prove nothing because how can one verify that the recount is right? perhaps the election night totals were right, so do you do a third recount? Can this happen for 4 years.

They are illegal? Who told you this? Info Wars? I didn't vote for Clinton...I've been quite open about that for a LONG time now.

They are illegal? Who told you this? Info Wars? I didn't vote for Clinton...I've been quite open about that for a LONG time now.

You are a far left drone and did vote for Clinton, your claims do not match your posts son this board!

But the far left will always lie!

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Cry on baby

CNN has nothing to do with news silly, remember them telling us for 6 months that Hillary can not lose?

Infowars was and is spot on.

LOL poor baby waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Forum List

Back