BREAKING: Voter Fraud In Michigan Favored Clinton – NOT Trump Clinton cheated

Well isn't this an inconvenient turn of events? LOL

sad-but-true-i-failed-the-stupid-test-4ibFug-clipart.jpg

What "turn of events" would this be?

Jilly better start looking over her shoulder......maybe switch to throw away cells

These liberals really take losing to heart. There was one screwball that claimed she threw away the man of her dreams because she can no longer date. Madonna stated she can't sleep since the Trump victory.

You have to understand how these liberals live in their own little world. The end is near when you wake them up to reality.

I don't enjoy ,popping balloons, but sometimes I just have to

Half of Detroit votes may be ineligible for recount

BREAKING: Voter Fraud In Michigan Favored Clinton – NOT Trump

LOL so do we get to arrest the people who helped Hillary lose by breaking election laws

Optical ballot scanners in Michigan that malfunctioned on election night and may have counted votes twice were situated in heavily Democratic areas, meaning that any vote fraud in the state actually favored Hillary Clinton, not Donald Trump.

You asshats never read your own links.
First of all the story isn't new. I've already seen it either on this site or somewhere else. Second, its source is Infowars (Alex Jones), notorious conspiracy hack, who apparently rewrote the headline for Gullible's Travels like yourself who don't bother to read past it. And thirdly what the original source said, and what it had always said, was that some machines jammed and had the ballot re-loaded, and "he suspects they may have counted the ballot twice".

See the words "he suspects"? No you probably don't because that's four whole lines down, well past your reading ability.

And fourth-with, none of that identifies who those ballots voted for anyway, since that's done in secret.

And fifth-with, a malfunctioning ballot scanner does not fall under any definition of "fraud". Your thread title however --- bingo.

I love popping balloons on the internet. It's so............... silent.

LOL so do we get to arrest the people who helped Hillary lose by breaking election laws

Optical ballot scanners in Michigan that malfunctioned on election night and may have counted votes twice were situated in heavily Democratic areas, meaning that any vote fraud in the state actually favored Hillary Clinton, not Donald Trump.

First of all the story isn't new. I've already seen it either on this site or somewhere else. Second, its source is Infowars (Alex Jones), notorious conspiracy hack, who apparently rewrote the headline for Gullible's Travels like yourself who don't bother to read past it. And thirdly what the original source said, and what it had always said, was that some machines jammed and had the ballot re-loaded, and "he suspects they may have counted the ballot twice".

See the words "he suspects"? No you probably don't because that's four whole lines down, well past your reading ability.

And fourth-with, none of that identifies who those ballots voted for anyway, since that's done in secret.

And fifth-with, a malfunctioning ballot scanner does not fall under any definition of "fraud". Your thread title however --- bingo.

And? This is the reason Trump should be embracing the recounts and not fighting it. Do you think these problems would be fixed if it wasn't brought to national attention?

And? This is the reason Trump should be embracing the recounts and not fighting it. Do you think these problems would be fixed if it wasn't brought to national attention?

The "nation" doesn't fix these problems---local officials do, and they knew about the problem before the recount.

And what are these recounts about, empirical evidence?

It means those precincts with mismatching numbers (vote totals not equal to # of votes cast) will be ineligible for recount. That's always been the thrust of the story.

If anything it shines a light on the fragility of the voting system infrastructure. Apparently voters would slide the ballot in, it wouldn't go, and they'd slide it again and the guy interviewed "suspects" there may have been a vote or two counted twice. The poll workers are supposed to adjust the counter if it clicks twice but an occasional one may have been missed.

And we're talking literally a vote or two:

>> In Detroit, 158 of the 392 precincts with ballot discrepancies had just one extra ballot accounted for either in the poll book or in the ballot box, according to the Wayne County’s canvassing report.

For suburban Wayne County, 72 percent of the 218 precincts boxes with discrepancies in the number of ballots were off by one ballot.

The other ballot discrepancies in Detroit and Wayne County precincts ranged between two and five ballots, according to the report. << -- Detroit News
http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/05/recount-unrecountable/95007392/
Under Michigan law if the ballot machine's numbers don't match, they can't be used in a recount, and the original count stands.

You just confirmed what I posted, Dumbass --- that it's not new news. But it's good to have a working link since the OP's sublink doesn't even work. I didn't need one since I had already read about it.

So let's recap the OP's title --- it ain't "breaking", it ain't about "voter fraud", no one "cheated" and because they can't be recounted no one knows which ballots for what candidate were erroneous ---- that leaves "Michigan"

Ding ding ding! OP got one right! Michigan is correct. You win a blender.

It means those precincts with mismatching numbers (vote totals not equal to # of votes cast) will be ineligible for recount. That's always been the thrust of the story.

If anything it shines a light on the fragility of the voting system infrastructure. Apparently voters would slide the ballot in, it wouldn't go, and they'd slide it again and the guy interviewed "suspects" there may have been a vote or two counted twice. The poll workers are supposed to adjust the counter if it clicks twice but an occasional one may have been missed.

>> In Detroit, 158 of the 392 precincts with ballot discrepancies had just one extra ballot accounted for either in the poll book or in the ballot box, according to the Wayne County’s canvassing report.

For suburban Wayne County, 72 percent of the 218 precincts boxes with discrepancies in the number of ballots were off by one ballot.

The other ballot discrepancies in Detroit and Wayne County precincts ranged between two and five ballots, according to the report. << -- Detroit News
Under Michigan law if the ballot machine's numbers don't match, they can't be used in a recount, and the original count stands.

The point is this recount nonsense was due to speculation and no evidence whatsoever. The speculation was weak to be most generous. Could have, might have, maybe, possibly is what the basis for this disruption was, and yet they insisted to spend millions of dollars (which could have been used in better ways) to prove how foolish they are.

The "nation" doesn't fix these problems---local officials do, and they knew about the problem before the recount.

And they have had these problems for years and NOT fixed them. Now it is nationally known, it will get fixed. Quit making excuses.

Poor dems... can't win by cheating, can't win by recounts, can't win by trying to convince elector voters to vote against the people of their state, can't win by stomping their feet and acting like a three year old.

Last edited:

The point is this recount nonsense was due to speculation and no evidence whatsoever. The speculation was weak to be most generous. Could have, might have, maybe, possibly is what the basis for this disruption was, and yet they insisted to spend millions of dollars (which could have been used in better ways) to prove how foolish they are.

So you want to dictate to Jill Stein how she should spend her money?
Are you a Green?

And they have had these problems for years and NOT fixed them. Now it is nationally known, it will get fixed. Quit making excuses.

Why would nationally known make them fix problems they didn't want to fix before? If they don't have the money or are otherwise okay with the problems, that's on them, nobody else.

So you want to dictate to Jill Stein how she should spend her money?
Are you a Green?
Don't you mean other people's money? Like George Soros?

Why would nationally known make them fix problems they didn't want to fix before? If they don't have the money or are otherwise okay with the problems, that's on them, nobody else.

Shut up and sit down. If you can't recognize how being embarrassed in a national recount and in the media would force their hand, you should just go sit in the corner and shut up.

Shut up and sit down. If you can't recognize how being embarrassed in a national recount and in the media would force their hand, you should just go sit in the corner and shut up.
Typical liberal --------- ^^^^^ ------------- :lol:

I don't like what you're saying so YOU NEED TO SHUT UP!!

Forum List

Back