BREAKING: Voter Fraud In Michigan Favored Clinton – NOT Trump Clinton cheated

Typical liberal --------- ^^^^^ ------------- :lol:

I don't like what you're saying so YOU NEED TO SHUT UP!!

He should. He's being fucking irrational. They are being embarrassed nationally about their system and how it's fucked up. They never dealt with this type of attention before. Now is when they will be forced to change. If you deny that you are just being stupid on person, or you don't really understand how government works.
The irrational ones are on the left. You wouldn't see this happening had Trump lost. Conservatives just have more decorum and decency when it comes to character and personal control.

It's sad we have to go through this, but I believe that EVIL mother fucker Soros is behind the majority of it. He should be arrested, hung and drawn and quartered like the filthy dog he is.

:eusa_clap: Classic. Attributes "decorum, decency and personal control" to himself and then proceeds to call for the drawing and quartering of some guy he doesn't know based on "I suspect". :lmao:

Can't make it up. Can't do it. Put fifty thousand monkeys in a room with two typewriters each, give them each LSD, and you don't get this level of lexicographical jack-in-the-box.
What would you do to Soros, the man has crippled nations economies and fucks with politics around the world, is wanted in several nations, shake his fucking hand?

I'm talking about one of the worlds biggest SHIT STAINS here, not fellow Americans, idiot.

Wait, if you say this about Soros, then what about Munchin who is in Trump's cabinet and worked for Goldman Sachs and the Rothschilds? Do you know who they are?
Do they own voting machines in 16 states like Soros does?

Shut up and sit down. If you can't recognize how being embarrassed in a national recount and in the media would force their hand, you should just go sit in the corner and shut up.

He should. He's being fucking irrational. They are being embarrassed nationally about their system and how it's fucked up. They never dealt with this type of attention before. Now is when they will be forced to change. If you deny that you are just being stupid on person, or you don't really understand how government works.
The irrational ones are on the left. You wouldn't see this happening had Trump lost. Conservatives just have more decorum and decency when it comes to character and personal control.

It's sad we have to go through this, but I believe that EVIL mother fucker Soros is behind the majority of it. He should be arrested, hung and drawn and quartered like the filthy dog he is.

I'll make you and Ray a bet. I bet in the next 6 months Michigan will work on getting new voting machines. If I'm right I get to pick your avatar for a month. If I'm wrong you can do the same with me. You get to pick it for a month, then Ray can pick it for a month. Now, put your money where your mouth is. And I get to pick whatever avatar I want for you. No restrictions other than forum rules.

Now there is a leftist wager if I ever seen one.

If they don't replace those machines, there won't be any reporting on it. If they do, you may be able to find a local article on the matter.

Ok, got it. You admit you are being irrational is saying that this national attention won't get them to fix the problems. Thanks. Now on to the next argument.

:eusa_clap: Classic. Attributes "decorum, decency and personal control" to himself and then proceeds to call for the drawing and quartering of some guy he doesn't know based on "I suspect". :lmao:

Can't make it up. Can't do it. Put fifty thousand monkeys in a room with two typewriters each, give them each LSD, and you don't get this level of lexicographical jack-in-the-box.
What would you do to Soros, the man has crippled nations economies and fucks with politics around the world, is wanted in several nations, shake his fucking hand?

I'm talking about one of the worlds biggest SHIT STAINS here, not fellow Americans, idiot.

Wait, if you say this about Soros, then what about Munchin who is in Trump's cabinet and worked for Goldman Sachs and the Rothschilds? Do you know who they are?

They own and control more in this world than Soros could ever imagine. Soros is to them, about what you are to Trump.

They own and control more in this world than Soros could ever imagine. Soros is to them, about what you are to Trump.

It's not who votes for who, it's who counts the votes.

I'll make you and Ray a bet. I bet in the next 6 months Michigan will work on getting new voting machines. If I'm right I get to pick your avatar for a month. If I'm wrong you can do the same with me. You get to pick it for a month, then Ray can pick it for a month. Now, put your money where your mouth is. And I get to pick whatever avatar I want for you. No restrictions other than forum rules.

If they don't replace those machines, there won't be any reporting on it. If they do, you may be able to find a local article on the matter.

Ok, got it. You admit you are being irrational is saying that this national attention won't get them to fix the problems. Thanks. Now on to the next argument.

Obviously you don't get it. You're trying to put yourself in a win-win situation. If they don't report on anything, you can't claim you lost the bet. You would be asking for evidence that they did not replace the machines which wouldn't be reported even by the local media. If they do, you win the bet. Either way, you don't lose. That's not an honest bet my dear.

The point is this recount nonsense was due to speculation and no evidence whatsoever. The speculation was weak to be most generous.

Hey, Donald Rump has been saying for months that the election was "rigged". Then after the fact he said that millions of "illegals" voted.

Are you daring to call the Orange Twitter Machine a liar?? :eek:
There are consequences for that you know. You'll see what I mean about 3:20 in the morning.
Millions of illegals did vote, Pogo, what do you think we'd find if we sent an impartial recount team to all the sanctuary cities and recounted those votes minus all the illegals?

Hey, fight it out with Ray up there. If millions of illegals did vote, then tell Ray to shut the fuck up, because Jill Stein's on the case.

You got no evidence though. None. Zero.
You haven't seen me giving a damn about these recounts, as pathetic as they are, let 'em.

And yes, there's been link after link after link posted of illegals voting, and the magic negro even urged them to vote.

I know there's been thread after thread after post after post parroting the echobubble line saying that. And every last one of them carries dearth after dearth after dearth after dearth of any evidence.

But if it's true then that means Jill Stein is a patriot and Ray here is full of shit.

Obviously you don't get it. You're trying to put yourself in a win-win situation. If they don't report on anything, you can't claim you lost the bet. You would be asking for evidence that they did not replace the machines which wouldn't be reported even by the local media. If they do, you win the bet. Either way, you don't lose. That's not an honest bet my dear.
i wonder what happens when only democrats recount votes in democrat precincts.

Look, let me give you an example of how powerful the Rothschilds are. They could pay off the entire U.S. national debt, and it would only be 4% of their wealth. Now you compare that power to some voting machines.

BREAKING: Voter Fraud In Michigan Favored Clinton – NOT Trump

LOL so do we get to arrest the people who helped Hillary lose by breaking election laws

Optical ballot scanners in Michigan that malfunctioned on election night and may have counted votes twice were situated in heavily Democratic areas, meaning that any vote fraud in the state actually favored Hillary Clinton, not Donald Trump.

So, AGAIN, we have a situation where the Republicans are blaming the machines for trying to take over.

WTF are you talking about? They either replace the machines or they don't. So either stand behind your word or admit you are being irrational. There is no conspiracy against you. This is why you support Trump, you can't think for yourself, you have to wait for Trump to say it before you can parrot it.

The point is this recount nonsense was due to speculation and no evidence whatsoever. The speculation was weak to be most generous.

Hey, Donald Rump has been saying for months that the election was "rigged". Then after the fact he said that millions of "illegals" voted.

Are you daring to call the Orange Twitter Machine a liar?? :eek:
There are consequences for that you know. You'll see what I mean about 3:20 in the morning.
Millions of illegals did vote, Pogo, what do you think we'd find if we sent an impartial recount team to all the sanctuary cities and recounted those votes minus all the illegals?

Hey, fight it out with Ray up there. If millions of illegals did vote, then tell Ray to shut the fuck up, because Jill Stein's on the case.

You got no evidence though. None. Zero.
You haven't seen me giving a damn about these recounts, as pathetic as they are, let 'em.

And yes, there's been link after link after link posted of illegals voting, and the magic negro even urged them to vote.

I know there's been thread after thread after post after post parroting the echobubble line saying that. And every last one of them carries dearth after dearth after dearth after dearth of any evidence.

But if it's true then that means Jill Stein is a patriot and Ray here is full of shit.
She had nothing to gain. She's a shyster that cashed in on this doing the bidding of someone else.

rofl.gif

Oh this is getting better and better ---
--------------------LINK?

what an opening -- I can't wait....

Look, let me give you an example of how powerful the Rothschilds are. They could pay off the entire U.S. national debt, and it would only be 4% of their wealth. Now you compare that power to some voting machines.
I know this... but now we're getting into ILLUMINATI territory.

rofl.gif

You need a link to explain she had nothing to gain? Really?

Did she think SHE was going to be president?

How is it Illuminati territory? To point out that Soros is this great dark being because of his wealth and power... yet then Trump has his Sec. of Treasury a guy that worked for the biggest establishment group in the WORLD, that dwarfs Soros and ignore it is silly. They could PAY OFF the entire U.S. national debt 125 times.

Hell She could have won with her 3% by getting all of the electors to vote for her !!!! She still has a chance man, just wait If Johnson don git it she will !!!!! Wait I got mushroom stew it's boiling cmon and get some MAHHHHNNNN !!! HEHEHE.

Oh hey how much is our debt? what is the GDP of the whole worlds economy? HMMM and these guys have more money than that? BZZZZZZZZZ!!!

How is it Illuminati territory? To point out that Soros is this great dark being because of his wealth and power... yet then Trump has his Sec. of Treasury a guy that worked for the biggest establishment group in the WORLD, that dwarfs Soros and ignore it is silly. They could PAY OFF the entire U.S. national debt 125 times.
WHOOOO, WHOOO, WHOOOO... no one has that much money... :lol:

Don't you know the history behind this pig Soros? Read a little of this...

George Soros: International Criminal Wanted By Nations Around The World

He was also OBAMA'S BIGGEST campaign donor... ya, go figure.

rofl.gif

Apparently drinking canned heat fries your vision....

When your eyes come back read the line I just posted about. And don't try to run away, 'cause you're already trapped.

Just keep your hands where I can see 'em....

rofl.gif

Apparently drinking canned heat fries your vision....

When your eyes come back read the line I just posted about. And don't try to run away, 'cause you're already trapped.

Just keep your hands where I can see 'em....
So you can't say what she had to gain... k.

WTF are you talking about? They either replace the machines or they don't. So either stand behind your word or admit you are being irrational. There is no conspiracy against you. This is why you support Trump, you can't think for yourself, you have to wait for Trump to say it before you can parrot it.

Yes, they either replace the machines or they don't. If they replace the machines, there will be something you could find on it. If they don't, nobody is going to report anything about it. Media doesn't do stories about what a city, county or state doesn't do. And if there is no story about them replacing the machines, you don't lose either because you would be asking for proof that they didn't. HTF would I be able to prove they didn't replace those machines?

Forum List

Back