BREAKING: Voter Fraud In Michigan Favored Clinton – NOT Trump Clinton cheated

I don't enjoy ,popping balloons, but sometimes I just have to

Half of Detroit votes may be ineligible for recount

And? This is the reason Trump should be embracing the recounts and not fighting it. Do you think these problems would be fixed if it wasn't brought to national attention?

The "nation" doesn't fix these problems---local officials do, and they knew about the problem before the recount.

And they have had these problems for years and NOT fixed them. Now it is nationally known, it will get fixed. Quit making excuses.

Why would nationally known make them fix problems they didn't want to fix before? If they don't have the money or are otherwise okay with the problems, that's on them, nobody else.

Shut up and sit down. If you can't recognize how being embarrassed in a national recount and in the media would force their hand, you should just go sit in the corner and shut up.

Why, because the truth hurts?

They won't change one machine.

And? This is the reason Trump should be embracing the recounts and not fighting it. Do you think these problems would be fixed if it wasn't brought to national attention?

The "nation" doesn't fix these problems---local officials do, and they knew about the problem before the recount.

And they have had these problems for years and NOT fixed them. Now it is nationally known, it will get fixed. Quit making excuses.

Why would nationally known make them fix problems they didn't want to fix before? If they don't have the money or are otherwise okay with the problems, that's on them, nobody else.

Shut up and sit down. If you can't recognize how being embarrassed in a national recount and in the media would force their hand, you should just go sit in the corner and shut up.
Typical liberal --------- ^^^^^ ------------- :lol:

I don't like what you're saying so YOU NEED TO SHUT UP!!

He should. He's being fucking irrational. They are being embarrassed nationally about their system and how it's fucked up. They never dealt with this type of attention before. Now is when they will be forced to change. If you deny that you are just being stupid on person, or you don't really understand how government works.

Why, because the truth hurts?

They won't change one machine.

What truth? They are being embarrassed, and they will change. Quit being so fucking irrational.

He should. He's being fucking irrational. They are being embarrassed nationally about their system and how it's fucked up. They never dealt with this type of attention before. Now is when they will be forced to change. If you deny that you are just being stupid on person, or you don't really understand how government works.
The irrational ones are on the left. You wouldn't see this happening had Trump lost. Conservatives just have more decorum and decency when it comes to character and personal control.

It's sad we have to go through this, but I believe that EVIL mother fucker Soros is behind the majority of it. He should be arrested, hung and drawn and quartered like the filthy dog he is.

The point is this recount nonsense was due to speculation and no evidence whatsoever. The speculation was weak to be most generous.

Hey, Donald Rump has been saying for months that the election was "rigged". Then after the fact he said that millions of "illegals" voted.

Are you daring to call the Orange Twitter Machine a liar?? :eek:
There are consequences for that you know. You'll see what I mean about 3:20 in the morning.

The irrational ones are on the left. You wouldn't see this happening had Trump lost. Conservatives just have more decorum and decency when it comes to character and personal control.

It's sad we have to go through this, but I believe that EVIL mother fucker Soros is behind the majority of it. He should be arrested, hung and drawn and quartered like the filthy dog he is.

I'll make you and Ray a bet. I bet in the next 6 months Michigan will work on getting new voting machines. If I'm right I get to pick your avatar for a month. If I'm wrong you can do the same with me. You get to pick it for a month, then Ray can pick it for a month. Now, put your money where your mouth is. And I get to pick whatever avatar I want for you. No restrictions other than forum rules.

The point is this recount nonsense was due to speculation and no evidence whatsoever. The speculation was weak to be most generous.

Hey, Donald Rump has been saying for months that the election was "rigged". Then after the fact he said that millions of "illegals" voted.

There are consequences for that you know. You'll see what I mean about 3:20 in the morning.
Millions of illegals did vote, Pogo, what do you think we'd find if we sent an impartial recount team to all the sanctuary cities and recounted those votes minus all the illegals?

I'll make you and Ray a bet. I bet in the next 6 months Michigan will work on getting new voting machines. If I'm right I get to pick your avatar for a month. If I'm wrong you can do the same with me. You get to pick it for a month, then Ray can pick it for a month. Now, put your money where your mouth is. And I get to pick whatever avatar I want for you. No restrictions other than forum rules.
You can't do that here. Gambling is against the rules. In fact if a mod sees this he'll probably delete it.

But you could be right about MI, who knows, we'll see.

:eusa_clap: Classic. Attributes "decorum, decency and personal control" to himself and then proceeds to call for the drawing and quartering of some guy he doesn't know based on "I suspect". :lmao:

Can't make it up. Can't do it. Put fifty thousand monkeys in a room with two typewriters each, give them each LSD, and you don't get this level of lexicographical jack-in-the-box.

:eusa_clap: Classic. Attributes "decorum, decency and personal control" to himself and then proceeds to call for the drawing and quartering of some guy he doesn't know based on "I suspect". :lmao:

Can't make it up. Can't do it. Put fifty thousand monkeys in a room with two typewriters each, give them each LSD, and you don't get this level of lexicographical jack-in-the-box.
What would you do to Soros, the man has crippled nations economies and fucks with politics around the world, is wanted in several nations, shake his fucking hand?

I'm talking about one of the worlds biggest SHIT STAINS here, not fellow Americans, idiot.

Millions of illegals did vote, Pogo, what do you think we'd find if we sent an impartial recount team to all the sanctuary cities and recounted those votes minus all the illegals?

Hey, fight it out with Ray up there. If millions of illegals did vote, then tell Ray to shut the fuck up, because Jill Stein's on the case.

You got no evidence though. None. Zero.

You can't do that here. Gambling is against the rules. In fact if a mod sees this he'll probably delete it.

It is? Then why did Candycorn and whoever do the same thing?

It is? Then why did Candycorn and whoever do the same thing?
You don't remember what the mod said the other night?

What would you do to Soros, the man has crippled nations economies and fucks with politics around the world, is wanted in several nations, shake his fucking hand?

I'm talking about one of the worlds biggest SHIT STAINS here, not fellow Americans, idiot.

Wait, if you say this about Soros, then what about Munchin who is in Trump's cabinet and worked for Goldman Sachs and the Rothschilds? Do you know who they are?

Hey, fight it out with Ray up there. If millions of illegals did vote, then tell Ray to shut the fuck up, because Jill Stein's on the case.

You got no evidence though. None. Zero.
You haven't seen me giving a damn about these recounts, as pathetic as they are, let 'em.

And yes, there's been link after link after link posted of illegals voting, and the magic negro even urged them to vote.

Now there is a leftist wager if I ever seen one.

If they don't replace those machines, there won't be any reporting on it. If they do, you may be able to find a local article on the matter.

:rofl:
Yeah! yeah! Show us more of that "decency and decorum".

:dig:

Forum List

Back