BREAKING: Washington Post Reporter Behind Roy Moore Hit Piece Has History Of Writing Fake Checks

And so the worm turns. The reporter who dumped this sleazy story about Moore on the public turns out to have a problem with honesty:

Washington Post reporter Stephanie McCrummen, who co-wrote today’s hit piece on Judge Roy Moore, has a history of writing fake checks, according to a 2011 report reviewed by GotNews. According to left-leaning New York Magazine, McCrummen has an extensive criminal record, committing four infractions in three different states.

Give me a break, writing a bounced check and a few speeding tickets. Give me a break. Also you are calling that 14 year old a liar.
They don't put you in jail for 6 months simply for overdrawing your account. I once had a maid service, and one of the women who cleaned my apartment stole one of my checkbooks and wrote three checks with it and cashed them at K-mart. That's what writing a fake check is.
Why do you bother trying to convince liars thieves and criminals of facts. They have their marching orders, any lie will do.

And so the worm turns. The reported who dumped this sleazy story about Moore on the public turns out to have a problem with honesty:

Washington Post reporter Stephanie McCrummen, who co-wrote today’s hit piece on Judge Roy Moore, has a history of writing fake checks, according to a 2011 report reviewed by GotNews. According to left-leaning New York Magazine, McCrummen has an extensive criminal record, committing four infractions in three different states.
The "fake check" mentioned in the thread was a bounced check.
That's right. OP makes it seem at if the writer committed fraud.

She wrote more than one, and this is what the article says about the first one:

“Ms. McCrummen’s criminal history began with North Carolina Case # 1992 CR 00654, a violation of the Article 19 – False Pretenses and Cheats section of the North Carolina Criminal Code. Ms. McCrummen was convicted of a crime punishable by up to six months of imprisonment for writing a hot check that was deemed worthless.”
They don't hand out sentences like that for an overdraft.

The bottom line is that she has a history of dishonesty and fraud.

You keep going bripat, you are now lying to try and defend a kiddy fucker....

Nice job man...

So as long as you support Trump you allowed to fuck the odd kid...

How many kids can you fuck before they won't allow you become Senator?
I just love the way you left wing assholes automatically assume Republicans are guilty of whatever you accuse them of.
Chicken Little wins Ironic post of the week!

BREAKING: Washington Post Reporter Behind Roy Moore Hit Piece Has History Of Writing Fake Checks

Funny. Even if true - how does that relate to a 32-year-old pervert molesting a 14-year-old girl? Did the other 2 authors of the article also write fake checks? I'll reserve judgement until you deranged NaziCons smear all 3 of them. BTW, the Washington Post had 30 sources for their article. Get busy...

You have evidence that he molested a 14 yo? Do share!!

Yep, because many sources corroborated her story contemporaneously when it happened.

That means nothing you rtard. OK, I accuse you of robbing a convenience store and many sources corroborate it. Therefore you are a robber. That's how this works?

You need 29 more people and a time machine to tell other people years ago.

Because that's one hell of a trick

And so the worm turns. The reporter who dumped this sleazy story about Moore on the public turns out to have a problem with honesty:

Give me a break, writing a bounced check and a few speeding tickets. Give me a break. Also you are calling that 14 year old a liar.
Here in Clarksville bounced checks will get you jail time or $700 bail for each offense.

Well, if true, yes, of course. But as of now, Moore is guilty of absolutely nothing. FACT.

Just for fun.........

Was Hillary EVER found guilty of anything?.......Did it stop your ilk from shouting, "lock her up" or calling her "crooked Hillary"?

You have evidence that he molested a 14 yo? Do share!!

Yep, because many sources corroborated her story contemporaneously when it happened.

That means nothing you rtard. OK, I accuse you of robbing a convenience store and many sources corroborate it. Therefore you are a robber. That's how this works?

It means something in a court of law. It's strong circumstantial evidence.

Court of law being the operative phrase. The man has not had his day in court let alone even been indicted of anything. Do try and keep up.
When multiple accusers suddenly rush forward thanks to the courage of a first one...

And when the alleged offense is one of extreme gravity, such as
pedophilia, there is no point in taking any chances...

Nobody is suggesting he be judged without trial, however...

High public office is no place for anyone facing multiple accusations of such heinous crimes... convicted or not...

Nowadays, Republican leadership rarely gets anything right, however, in this case...

They were spot-on, calling for Moore to step down...

They "rush forwards" because of the agitating of some WP reporters, and you are suggesting the Moore be judged without a trial.

Well, if true, yes, of course. But as of now, Moore is guilty of absolutely nothing. FACT.

Just for fun.........

Was Hillary EVER found guilty of anything?.......Did it stop your ilk from shouting, "lock her up" or calling her "crooked Hillary"?

Nope. Nothing. I never was that guy, so, that isn't my ilk. Now, with that being said, I do believe her to be crooked.

And so the worm turns. The reported who dumped this sleazy story about Moore on the public turns out to have a problem with honesty:

The "fake check" mentioned in the thread was a bounced check.
That's right. OP makes it seem at if the writer committed fraud.

She wrote more than one, and this is what the article says about the first one:

“Ms. McCrummen’s criminal history began with North Carolina Case # 1992 CR 00654, a violation of the Article 19 – False Pretenses and Cheats section of the North Carolina Criminal Code. Ms. McCrummen was convicted of a crime punishable by up to six months of imprisonment for writing a hot check that was deemed worthless.”
They don't hand out sentences like that for an overdraft.

The bottom line is that she has a history of dishonesty and fraud.

You keep going bripat, you are now lying to try and defend a kiddy fucker....

Nice job man...

So as long as you support Trump you allowed to fuck the odd kid...

How many kids can you fuck before they won't allow you become Senator?
I just love the way you left wing assholes automatically assume Republicans are guilty of whatever you accuse them of.
Chicken Little wins Ironic post of the week!

The guy with a pervert for an avatar is accusing some Republican of it.

Talk about ironic.

ROY MOORE’S TWO ACCUSERS: LEIGH CORFMAN’S AGE WAS 17 NOT 14 & HAS HISTORY OF MAKING FALSE ALLEGATIONS, DEBORAH GIBSON A DEM VOLUNTEER FOR MOORE’S OPPONENT

I’M FROM ETOWAH COUNTY, ALABAMA, AND LEIGH CORFMAN SEEMS TO HAVE DATED MY BROTHER IN 1976, MAKING HER OLDER THAN 17 AT THAT TIME! NOT 14, IN 1979. ROY MOORE IS BEING SMEARED OR THERE IS TWO LEIGH CORFMAN … SOMEONE IS LYING ON @MooreSenate INVESTIGATE GADSDEN HIGH ANNUAL PLEASE

Roy Moore’s main accuser Leigh Corfman has had three divorces and major financial problems. Filed for bankruptcy three times, once in 1991 with $139,689 in unpaid claims. She has had multiple issues with the IRS and has been charged with multiple misdemeanors as well. Hmm….

People in AL are posting on #RoyMoore‘s FB page that this “brave” woman – Leigh Corfman, has claimed several pastors at various churches have made sexual advances toward her.

GOP Rep. Peter King says the burden is on Moore to prove his innocence. I agree!

Rep. Peter King is an idiot and the burden of proof is on the accuser. I don't know if this incident occurred or not and thus far I am entirely convinced either. That being said, I think Moore is an asshole and unfit to be in the Senate for a whole host of other reasons, but that's a different kettle of fish.

The crediblity of these scumbag reporters is taking a real beating.

Scott on Twitter

A recorded conversation of a #WaPo reporter offering $1000 for accusations against #RoyMoore, is currently with the district attorney in Etowah County, AL. The Washington Post reporter is supposedly Beth Reinhard.

DOStt_xV4AAkgYq.jpg:large

Forum List

Back