BREAKING: White House Admits Democrats Will Lose the Senate

By: Erick Erickson (Diary) | April 10th, 2014

Put another way, Kathleen Sebelius has resigned and “Senior Administration Officials” are telling the media it is because of healthcare.gov.

Dare we hope? Not a direct quote from anyone so I wonder at the source. From BREAKING: White House Admits Democrats Will Lose the Senate | RedState :eusa_clap:

Almost like Romney will win in a landslide you kooks claimed last election

here is my liberalessque reply...... we did t say that and this is a totally different situation. Did i sum up the liberal counter arguement well?

Put another way, Kathleen Sebelius has resigned and “Senior Administration Officials” are telling the media it is because of healthcare.gov.

Dare we hope? Not a direct quote from anyone so I wonder at the source. From BREAKING: White House Admits Democrats Will Lose the Senate | RedState :eusa_clap:

Yeah...Let the CHEATING commence...

IDIOT

Any BETS the DNC will concoct many scenarios to heads this off? They can try but the one albatross around their necks is ObamaCare that is hurting MILLIONS

Agreed.... but what to do about the Democrat's and the media calling it a huge success.
You know the low information voters in the Democrat party will turn out in huge numbers
voting Democrat saying they did so because ObamaCare worked. :mad:

Worst shovel-full of bull---- that I've encountered in weeks... talk about Inductive Reasoning!

( and this from a genuine Centrist who is not all that fond of Obumble nor his Orgasmic ObamaBots )

Last edited:
Democrats say Republicans get all their news from FOX....

But Democrat low information voters get their news from John Stewart and Colbert from Comedy Central.

Any BETS the DNC will concoct many scenarios to heads this off? They can try but the one albatross around their necks is ObamaCare that is hurting MILLIONS

Agreed.... but what to do about the Democrat's and the media calling it a huge success.
You know the low information voters in the Democrat party will turn out in huge numbers
voting Democrat saying they did so because ObamaCare worked. :mad:
Uh-huh...and they THINK they aren't paying for it...they ARE...with their LIBERTY, and the IRE of Working Americans :eusa_shhh:

This will backfire on them. DEMOCRATS are about to become endangered...

Sebelious' resignation brings forth a lovely political opportunity for Republicans in the form of a confirmation hearing in the Senate. Based on what I am reading, it should occur right around Mid October......

:lol:

Sebelious' resignation brings forth a lovely political opportunity for Republicans in the form of a confirmation hearing in the Senate. Based on what I am reading, it should occur right around Mid October......

ICING on the cake would be for Eric Holder to resign.

Perhaps this would make us smile a little more! :badgrin:

eric-holder-prison.jpg

ICING on the cake would be for Eric Holder to resign.

Perhaps this would make us smile a little more! :badgrin:

eric-holder-prison.jpg
WE can Only hope. As of NOW? He hides behind Obama's skirt like the PUSSY Race Baiter he is.

Well excuse the hell out of us for having more faith in our fellow Americans than they deserve.

Well excuse the hell out of us for having more faith in our fellow Americans than they deserve.

NOt a matter of faith. A matter of state polling that was clearly indicating an Obama win the entire time, without exception. Math trumps propaganda every time.

YES!!! AMERICANS ARE A little slow to learn but these last five years are proof of the damage and$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ a clueless president can do!!! By the time obama is out the USA will owe over 20 trillion =an amount that we can never repay even if all americans were taxed at 100%

Which is why you folks are working overtime to suppress the vote.

Yeah..

So far, the only DOCUMENTED vote suppression has been from the Democrat side.:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back