BREAKING: White House proposes path to citizenship for 1.8 million people

Yeah, yeah, yeah...and all DACA “kids” are valedictorians, doctors and lawyers...and all the Mexicans you know are “real pillars in their communities”....Your perception of reality is greatly skewed...we all know this. Thank God we have plenty of statistics to prove you’re twisted.

The only way a person can be a libturd is through absolute ignorance.

Yeah, yeah, yeah...and all DACA “kids” are valedictorians, doctors and lawyers...and all the Mexicans you know are “real pillars in their communities”....Your perception of reality is greatly skewed...we all know this. Thank God we have plenty of statistics to prove you’re twisted.

The only way a person can be a libturd is through absolute ignorance.

This is Capitalism in action, how do you say you're not part of the problem, if you support a system which values profit, and greed, above all else.

I support most of trumps policies. I don't support him.
Seems like I don't support most of his policies now as immigration is my main concern.
Fuck trump and all republicans that support that crap.
I have a feeling this will be ANOTHER Republican amnesty shit show.
Fuck the duopoly
Well, Trump has already reduced illegal immigration from Mexico by 2/3 over Obama's last year and he hasn't yet started on the wall or E-verify, so I can't imagine where you doubts come from.
From him wanting to give almost 2 million illegals amnesty.
That's where
If you're talking about the DACA people, there are only about 800,000 and since they can't reasonably be held responsible for what their parents did, they are a special case and special arrangements should be made for them if this does not appear as an invitation to future illegals. Trump wants to balance the damage allowing them to stay will do with the border wall to protect US immigration laws. So far he had done a spectacular job in reducing illegal immigration, far better than anyone would have thought possible, so a reasonable person would give him the benefit of the doubt on this issue.
There are an estimated 1.3 to 2M of ELIGIBLE recipients. Thats what his proposal covers.
Nice big paragraph about nothing though.
A very strange estimate since only about 800,000 signed up to take advantage of DACA. There is no rational basis for the 1.3 to 2m claim you make.

I'll take your word for it that you were able to understand nothing in my "nice paragraph" but what it did was lay out the reasoning behind Trump's willingness to allow the DACA people to stay in exchange for funding for the bordering; reasoning, as opposed to the ranting you do.

Seems like I don't support most of his policies now as immigration is my main concern.
Fuck the duopoly
Well, Trump has already reduced illegal immigration from Mexico by 2/3 over Obama's last year and he hasn't yet started on the wall or E-verify, so I can't imagine where you doubts come from.
That's where
If you're talking about the DACA people, there are only about 800,000 and since they can't reasonably be held responsible for what their parents did, they are a special case and special arrangements should be made for them if this does not appear as an invitation to future illegals. Trump wants to balance the damage allowing them to stay will do with the border wall to protect US immigration laws. So far he had done a spectacular job in reducing illegal immigration, far better than anyone would have thought possible, so a reasonable person would give him the benefit of the doubt on this issue.
There are an estimated 1.3 to 2M of ELIGIBLE recipients. Thats what his proposal covers.
A very strange estimate since only about 800,000 signed up to take advantage of DACA. There is no rational basis for the 1.3 to 2m claim you make.

I'll take your word for it that you were able to understand nothing in my "nice paragraph" but what it did was lay out the reasoning behind Trump's willingness to allow the DACA people to stay in exchange for funding for the bordering; reasoning, as opposed to the ranting you do.
That is how many he wants to give amnesty to, so tell trump that.. Only 800K signed up. There are more eligible ones. How many? IDK im just going by estimates from professionals.

That's where

That is how many he wants to give amnesty to, so tell trump that.. Only 800K signed up. There are more eligible ones. How many? IDK im just going by estimates from professionals.
There is no evidence there are more than 800,000 DACA people and getting funding for the border wall would more than compensate for the deleterious effect of allowing 800,000 illegals to stay.

That's where

There is no evidence there are more than 800,000 DACA people and getting funding for the border wall would more than compensate for the deleterious effect of allowing 800,000 illegals to stay.
Indeed. Thats why they ESTIMATE :rolleyes:

That's where

Here are three of the almost 2 million wet backs Trump wants to grant amnesty to. Read this. On a side note, it puts the FBI in an even dimmer light sadly.

Houston kidnap victim killed during FBI raid

So Trumpkins, how about that Amnesty?

Then "they" are clearly not experts. There is no such thing as being "more" qualified for DACA. If your parents brought you to the US illegally when you were a minor, you qualify, otherwise you don't.

A give and take situation?

Is that still allowed?

Kind of like a Great Negotiator to pull one off in this climate, wouldn't you have to say?

<A-HEM>...
It would have be considered a victory for him.

We'd then see how his fans react.

They won’t react well. At least part of hem. The rest will make excuses for Trump much like the Obama groupies did for him. Policy ain’t the issue so much as pulling for the team that won the super bowl is.

That's where

Here are three of the almost 2 million wet backs Trump wants to grant amnesty to. Read this. On a side note, it puts the FBI in an even dimmer light sadly.

Houston kidnap victim killed during FBI raid

So Trumpkins, how about that Amnesty?
Nonsense. Each case will be judged individually as it is in all immigration cases. Even people who qualify under existing immigration law are vetted indivdually and denied entry if they are criminals.

Then "they" are clearly not experts. There is no such thing as being "more" qualified for DACA. If your parents brought you to the US illegally when you were a minor, you qualify, otherwise you don't.
No, that isnt how it works.
Im tired of discussing this with someone who doesnt know anything about it.
Good day

I don't like it, but if we can get an end to chain migration, and much more border security, then we'll see.

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump is proposing giving 1.8 million young undocumented immigrants a pathway to citizenship in exchange for $25 billion for his long-promised wall and a host of other strict immigration cuts, according to a framework proposed Thursday.

The outlines of the deal were described by a White House official for staff on Capitol Hill that CNN was given access to on Thursday afternoon.

White House proposes path to citizenship for 1.8 million people - CNNPolitics
The article says Trump is talking about the people who qualified for Obama's DACA program, and it is a matter of record that only 800,000 did, so where did 1.8 million come from?

No, that isnt how it works.
Im tired of discussing this with someone who doesnt know anything about it.
Good day
lol That's exactly how it works.

Why don't we crack down on the companies who hire them?
Mainly, because of the economic harm that would do. I like fruits and vegetables, personally.

The welfare people could be funneled into these job by the government, I don't see why they should be idle, anyways.

But, besides that, how about the burden to the tax paying masses, paying for the immediate cheap labor maniac retardation of the whims of the elite?
I think most everyone agrees that we need to fix immigration. We just don't agree on exactly what is meant by "fix immigration". Small farmers, big corporate agriculture, and Joe the roofer certainly do not want to see abundant cheap labor from Mexico dry up. The far right wants sharp reductions in all immigration, legal and otherwise. Liberals generally want more liberal immigration laws and a path to citizenship for those in the country illegally. The president wants a totally new immigration system based the merit of the immigrant. Most illegal immigrants want work permits. The Boarder Patrol wants more people. Conservatives want a wall. Environmentalist see the Wall as an environmental nightmare and construction companies in the southwest see it as a financial bonanza.

Generally what happens when you have so many divergent interests, you get legislation that doesn't work which of course is what we have now. You have laws that can't be enforced and which there is no punishment for violating them. Immigration courts that are run like a family court. Immigration enforcement that changes with every change in control of government. A visa tracking system that's runs on the honor system and an immigration enforcement agency that half the major cities refuse to cooperation with.

Last edited:
Fuck the duopoly
That's where
Not for 25 billion dollars. Half the illegal immigrants in the country came by motor vehicles, plane, and boat. Haven't seen a wall yet that would stop, a plane, boat, or vehicle at a legal boarder crossing. Once illegal immigration adapts as it always has, the wall, will be a 25 billion dollar environmental and economic monument to Trump's stupidity. There are several places near major cities and towns where a wall would be effective. However, in most places a combination of 21 foot fencing or electronic fencing, and increased patrols would be far more effective.
Even without the wall, Trump's tough talk and tough actions have reduced illegal immigration from Mexico by about 2/3 over Obama's last year in office. The wall will reduce it even further, and then there will be a push to get every business to use E-verify for each hire, which will lower it even further. The key to this strategy, remarkably successful so far, is to make the US inhospitable to illegals and so difficult to get into that few will try.
The number of illegal immigrants in the country increased by 80% between 2000 and 2007 where it peaked at about 12 million. Since then it has been falling rather steadily. The source of illegal immigrants has been changing also. The number of illegal Mexican immigrants have fallen sharply and now are no longer the majority. The biggest increase in illegal immigrants since 2005 have come from Asia, Central and South America and these immigrants will not be stopped by a wall.

Back in 2005, it appeared that a wall would be a real solution to stop the hoard of illegals pouring across our southern boarder but not today because most illegal immigrants don't sneak into the US across our southern boarder. They enter through a legal boarder crossing or enter illegally by boat, planes, or across our northern boarder.

Last edited:
President Trump knew the Dems wouldn't accept his offer. now their base is mad at them. now Trump has more leverage in the negotiations. America wins! Trump is playin 4-D Chess!

Trump amnesty "combines political incompetence, malpractice, greed, betrayal, and self-mutilation, say Trump’s friends and supporters."

The Democrats bring it up DACA now, rather than under Obama, why?
To soften the blow by having Republicans deal the blow?
What a scoundrel system.
Uh....Obama instituted DACA. Trump killed DACA. The Republican's and Trump have said they want DACA passed through Congress and then they say it's all the Dem's fault.

The Democrats bring it up DACA now, rather than under Obama, why?
To soften the blow by having Republicans deal the blow?
What a scoundrel system.
Uh....Obama instituted DACA. Trump killed DACA. The Republican's and Trump have said they want DACA passed through Congress and then they say it's all the Dem's fault.
Fuck DACA
Fuck amnesty dons amnesty plan
Deport all illegals
OR cut off all incentive and maybe they will leave on their own

Forum List

Back