BREAKING: White Marine Vet To Be Charged In Death of Jordan Neely

Now, let's take the information that we know.

Penny is a honorably discharged Marine that served an overseas deployment.

Penny decided to defend innocent people from a crazy person that threaten to "kill a motherfucker".

Penny didn't immediately choke Neely out. Want to see how long it takes to be choked out?

This long...

Neely struggles right up until he loses consciousness...Penny could have put him out in seconds...but gave Neely an opportunity to stop struggling.

As soon as Neely is out, the eyewitness says that Penny has released the pressure on Neely's neck.

When Neely doesn't respond, Penny releases him and begins first aid.

At that time, Neely is alive and breathing...you can see it in this video that the Legacy Media isn't showing you...I wonder why...

Now you understand?

It's critical thinking.

A good person who defends others and applies first aid to the man who threaten to kill people, and who didn't exert maximum pressure immediately, but instead gave Neely an opportunity to give up. That is the kind of person who would just hold a guy who surrendered until the authorities arrived.

facts are false

So when a violent deranged lunatic threatens to kill someone, a Marine should wait to see if he does and then take action?

This is all the fault of leftist DAs and their drive to put dangerous criminals back onto the street, and the subway.
The man was violent? Was he attacking people like the Jan 6 insurrectionists were?

He's White, his fate was sealed. He should be given a medal 🏅.

NYPICHPDPICT000010502391-1-696x696.webp

There were others including a black guy who helped restrain his arms. Why haven't they been charged?

Anytime you inadvertently cause a death charges are possible. This wasn't intentional, by any means. If he's sentenced to more than probation I'd be surprised. I just wish someone told him to let up a little on the neck hold. That's the most dangerous hold there is.

Do you really have to wait until he does to try and restrain him so the police can handle the matter? This was a nut case with a rap sheet as tall as he was making death threats and promising harm to others. He openly gave every indication he was indeed a dangerous person.
Yes, you do have to wait. No death threats were made, no promises made. Ramblings of a mentally challenged person.

"I would kill a motherfucker" is neither a promise or a direct threat
"I WILL KILL YOU motherfucker" is a direct threat

Now we have a dead civilian, and a jury will decide.

Wake up people. This is not the "Wild Wild West"

The fuck it isn't with you evil leftist vermin defunding the police and attempting to burn down their buildings.

You have RE-CREATED the old west and now we're going to react in the ways that are most natural for decent human beings.

Get out of here, sock. All you will learn here, if you're capable of learning, is that you will lose. Your faulty-ass public education does not equip you to debate with the good minds here.

Last edited:
Penny may not get a fair trial due to threats of violence from the left .. if Penny isnt found guilty there will be violent riots in NYC ... the left has tainted the judicial system .

Good! Let the skanks burn. Let every single blue shithole city burn itself to the ground, the sooner the better.

That stereotype is as old as a wash rag. Can't you liars ever come up with anything new? You don't even have the intelligence to put that "racist" crap away after YOU elected the presidential candidate that said the most racist things about blacks in our lifetime.

No, they really can't.

The devil and the leftist-owned government schools and media have rendered them all brain dead, only capable of parroting the lies with which they've been indoctrinated.

The devil and the leftist-owned government and media will chuckle with glee at the spectacle of them committing suicide, one by one, like Neely and Floyd did.

So he said ”a” instead of “you”? He simply wasn’t specifying which passenger. But he threatened to kill.

You lefties sure defend useless, violent, criminal thugs over a U.S. Marine who was willing to give his life for his country. Of course, the violent thug was black and the brave Marine is white, so there‘s that too.

We'll see if he was fucked up on fentanyl and crank, like Floyd was, and just slurred his speech.

Was he attacking anyone? Yes or no.
He was assaulting everyone, and the Marine made the correct assessment that this deranged man was dangerous and within seconds of harming innocent people.

As it turned out, he was correct. The black thug had been arrested numerous times for violent crime, including breaking someone’s eye socket and throwing an innocent person onto the subway tracks.

Yes, you do have to wait. No death threats were made, no promises made. Ramblings of a mentally challenged person.

"I would kill a motherfucker" is neither a promise or a direct threat
"I WILL KILL YOU motherfucker" is a direct threat

Now we have a dead civilian, and a jury will decide.

Verbal slurrings of a drug intoxicated criminal is more likely.

That "mentally challenged" dodge is just dead and stinking.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back