Breaking WP: Donald Trump was recorded having extremely lewd conversation about women in 2005(Text)

ABC News , a proud member of Hillary's Amen Corner announced tonight that

Trump Caught on Video Making Lewd, Crude Remarks About Women

"I did try and f--- her. She was married," Trump said. "And I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, 'I'll show you where they have some nice furniture.'"

Trump said he "moved on her like bitch" and then made a crass remark about the woman's breast implants. Then, after seeing the actress Arianne Zucker on the set of the soap opera on which he was to appear, he said he needed some breath mints "just in case I start kissing her."

"You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait," Trump said. "And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

He added: "Grab them by the p----. You can do anything

Over 200 years ago, Thomas Jefferson, our Founding Father and 3rd Prez stated:

Sometimes it is said that man cannot be trusted with the government of himself. Can he, then be trusted with the government of others? Or have we found angels in the form of kings to govern him? Let history answer this question.

While Bill Clinton was allowed to fuck other women and get blow jobs while in the whitehouse our Republican candidate must act like a homo or an angel.

BULLSHIT

Allowed? From one sick fuck.

remote.axd

it means nothing? It means nothing that this man objectifies women for a place for his one eyed trouser room and actually thinks it is okay for him to grope them in the pussy because he is a celebrity he can get away with it, and this man is going to represent us women? The mothers and little girls and wives and sisters...of everyone here of every citizen....only a sicko would think this is nothing....

He's a predator and unfit to serve this Nation....and he's been a shit to Melania, total disrespectful of his new marriage to her, just earlier in 2005.

If that's the way you feel, you'd probably crap yourself if you knew how your husband talked about women when you weren't around. Oh, but your husband (or BF) would never talk like that. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Hillary spent her entire sorry psychotic adult life attacking and intimidating the victims of her husband's depraved sexual abuse of women and the left found tapes of Trump's alleged crude remarks about women. Do the freaking math.

ABC News , a proud member of Hillary's Amen Corner announced tonight that

Trump Caught on Video Making Lewd, Crude Remarks About Women

"I did try and f--- her. She was married," Trump said. "And I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, 'I'll show you where they have some nice furniture.'"

Trump said he "moved on her like bitch" and then made a crass remark about the woman's breast implants. Then, after seeing the actress Arianne Zucker on the set of the soap opera on which he was to appear, he said he needed some breath mints "just in case I start kissing her."

"You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait," Trump said. "And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

He added: "Grab them by the p----. You can do anything

Over 200 years ago, Thomas Jefferson, our Founding Father and 3rd Prez stated:

Sometimes it is said that man cannot be trusted with the government of himself. Can he, then be trusted with the government of others? Or have we found angels in the form of kings to govern him? Let history answer this question.

While Bill Clinton was allowed to fuck other women and get blow jobs while in the whitehouse our Republican candidate must act like a homo or an angel.

BULLSHIT

Lol get real dude. It doesn't matter what you and I think about this story. What actually matters is that it will torch the vote with women. He's finished. It's great.

Trump apologized, but until he commits suicide, that won't be enough for the distracted from importance, Leftists!

Funny. Yeah, he sort of apologized by saying he's heard Bill Clinton say worse on the golf course. If there's no tape - it ain't true. But, but, but Bill...

So what you are telling me is Trump and Hillary like the same thing. No news there.

Trump apologized, but until he commits suicide, that won't be enough for the distracted from importance, Leftists!

Funny. Yeah, he sort of apologized by saying he's heard Bill Clinton say worse on the golf course. If there's no tape - it ain't true. But, but, but Bill...

Were you there...as a Caddy, or just another hole for them to put their balls into?

He said the words Tic Tac. That was horrific. No woman should ever be forced to hear those words.

The level of GOP morals, it always boils down to "But, but, but they did it".

Republicans spent enough time dragging the Clinton family through the mud. Vilifying them again and again. And then, when Republicans are caught doing or saying something ten times worse, their answer is ALWAYS, "but, but, but they did it".

Well, I got news for you. Bill Clinton did not hang out at pageants and kiss 18 year olds on the lips or grab women like bowling balls. And the endless speculation and all you really have is a single BEE JAI from a 24 year old woman who said she instigated it compared to a man who went after married women in front of her husband and said he could grab women by the p#$$y because he was rich and famous, and apparently did.

No wonder uneducated white men LUV Trump. He does what they dream of doing. Living by the five "F's". Find her, feed her, feel her up, fuck her and forget her. Trump is beloved by these men, the fundagelicals, the moral right wingers, and the Alt Right.

Not only do they want America to follow Trump examples, they want Trump as a role model for their children. That's just who they are.

Gee wonder if Kennedys or Clintons talk that way...nnnnooooooooo...another non-story designed to hide another 2 Hilly and staff email dumps

Yeah, ole Bill the rapist wouldn't say anything worse about women. Lol, what universe you live in?

Yeah, ole Bill the rapist wouldn't say anything worse about women. Lol, what universe you live in?
What was it Bill said?

What was it Bill said?
27066110.jpg

Forum List

Back