Breaking WP: Donald Trump was recorded having extremely lewd conversation about women in 2005(Text)

CuDD6eCVIAAVzE0.jpg:medium

Vig has turned into a Category 5 flailer.

I will add that even THIS doesn't make him less qualified than Clinton for the office and if he remains the candidate I willl be voting for him.

Why would he not remain the candidate? Most everything the left has brought up about Trump has nothing to do with the job of being President. He was talking trash talk about a few women, but Hil-Liar made comments that half of Trump voters were in the basket of deplorables, all of us have prejudice against black people, and lastly her comment about people sitting in their mothers basement.

She's said worse and her husband has done worse.

CuKeYHvWgAAnUTk.jpg

I thought you lefties would find that admirable....I mean you admire the sexual predator rapist Bubba Clinton.

Why not Trump too?

You forgot to call Trump a...whats the word? Ahh yes, Sexual Predator
Okay...but again you LOVE Bubba, the most notorious sexual predator living today. Why not Trump too?

IDK...why don't you love Bill then?

This is delicious! Go Hillary!!!!!

He had a 20% winning before the tape. HE IS NOW TOAST!
It will be interesting to see where he stands with women in the next poll. I suspect he will also loss some men supporters. Many men respect women and that kind of behavior doesn't fly.

Only fagot men, and pussy liberals, but he never had their vote anyway, they rather vote for a lying, corrupt, criminal, murdering bitch... They have a connection!

If Trump had bragged about raping women, it's clear all the Trump fans would now be telling us that all real men rape women and then brag about it, and that only wimpy liberals think otherwise. That's how low they've sunk. Again, all Trump fans are disgusting human beings, because they're now proudly excusing criminal sexual assault.

Trump fans, you can keep saying that all guys love to engage in criminal sexual assault, but I suggest you stop using that tactic, because it's not a winning campaign strategy. It makes you look morally and sexually depraved. Yes, you are morally and sexually depraved, but you're supposed to try to keep that aspect of yourselves hidden.

Trump and Billy Bush...
Two studs.....

And the Trump bots are rolling in the aisles laughing their asses off.
Suck it America....
Gonna make America great again....

And Trump is the classy guy to do it...

View attachment 92584

I believe heterosexual American women like men who are interested in them sexually.

You can continue grabbing you BFF's dick.

Then You must love Bill Clinton..

54 pages and 5 or 6 threads. Y'all keep this up and the whole political process and any respect for elections will be gone before November.

It's all in flames -- while O-care goes bust and the world disintegrates.
I'm afraid that respect disappeared when the Republicans nominated Trump. Republicans had a good chance of winning. It was their turn to take the White House. Hillary, as we all know had lots of baggage with her 45 years in politics. All Republicans had to do was nominate someone who was respected, had the experience, and was stable. There are at least a dozen Republicans that could beat Hillary, but no you had to pick someone who had no control of their mouth or their temper who was sure to offend half the voters by November.

If Trump had bragged about raping women, it's clear all the Trump fans would now be telling us that all real men rape women and then brag about it, and that only wimpy liberals think otherwise. That's how low they've sunk. Again, all Trump fans are disgusting human beings, because they're now proudly excusing criminal sexual assault.

Trump fans, you can keep saying that all guys love to engage in criminal sexual assault, but I suggest you stop using that tactic, because it's not a winning campaign strategy. It makes you look morally and sexually depraved. Yes, you are morally and sexually depraved, but you're supposed to try to keep that aspect of yourselves hidden.

So where is this criminal sexual assault? When was Trump arrested? When was he charged? How did the jury rule on this criminal activity?

Oh, that's right, you're a liberal, so you make up all this "crime" in your head.

You sort of get the feeling that this thread is the breaking point for this supporters. They no longer defend what he says. There has been a shift. It's now more or less, a matter of, "Yeah, he said it and at least you know he wants to bang this woman instead of making you wonder about it"...as if we sit around and wonder about how much Donald lusts after someone.

For most Americans, the point of Trump being indefensible was crossed several weeks back. For those in his camp, I think we finally crossed that barrier now.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if his kids are behind the latest round of leaks. There seems to be a mark of precision to them... No hidden microphones, or I-Phone videos, no sruveilance camera footage, no ambiguity or wiggle room for dismissal. Either Hillary has a mole in the Trump organization (which is entirely possible) or it's an inside job trying to bring the campaign down before he blows whatever personal credibility he has left.

If you look at his brand; all there is left is a name. Other companies pay for the bricks and mortar of the buildings, the glass and steel, and the workers who shape them. His contribution is his name and maybe management of the property. Thats it. Moving forward, fewer and fewer developers will want this association and you'll see it slapped on the sides of lesser properties by his kids. The curtain has been drawn and people are getting a good look at the man behind it.

I don't think there is a line for those in his camp.

Everyone has a line....
For the hardest core of supporters, it's probably radio silence on whether they are supporting this small fraction of a man any longer.
For one level out from there, it's "Well, at lest he's not Hillary" still showing disdain for her as rationale of voting for him.
For one level out from there, it's "anyone but Hillary"
For one leve out from there, you start to see non-voting
From there...you see peeling away. I have friends back in Texas who just giggle when I bring it up.

On 10/22, I'll be at a wedding down there and have been in contact with several red meat Trump supporters. They are pretty much speechless at this point when the topic comes up.

You sort of get the feeling that this thread is the breaking point for this supporters. They no longer defend what he says. There has been a shift. It's now more or less, a matter of, "Yeah, he said it and at least you know he wants to bang this woman instead of making you wonder about it"...as if we sit around and wonder about how much Donald lusts after someone.

For most Americans, the point of Trump being indefensible was crossed several weeks back. For those in his camp, I think we finally crossed that barrier now.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if his kids are behind the latest round of leaks. There seems to be a mark of precision to them... No hidden microphones, or I-Phone videos, no sruveilance camera footage, no ambiguity or wiggle room for dismissal. Either Hillary has a mole in the Trump organization (which is entirely possible) or it's an inside job trying to bring the campaign down before he blows whatever personal credibility he has left.

If you look at his brand; all there is left is a name. Other companies pay for the bricks and mortar of the buildings, the glass and steel, and the workers who shape them. His contribution is his name and maybe management of the property. Thats it. Moving forward, fewer and fewer developers will want this association and you'll see it slapped on the sides of lesser properties by his kids. The curtain has been drawn and people are getting a good look at the man behind it.

I don't think there is a line for those in his camp.

Everyone has a line....
For the hardest core of supporters, it's probably radio silence on whether they are supporting this small fraction of a man any longer.
For one level out from there, it's "Well, at lest he's not Hillary" still showing disdain for her as rationale of voting for him.
For one level out from there, it's "anyone but Hillary"
For one leve out from there, you start to see non-voting
From there...you see peeling away. I have friends back in Texas who just giggle when I bring it up.

On 10/22, I'll be at a wedding down there and have been in contact with several red meat Trump supporters. They are pretty much speechless at this point when the topic comes up.

I'm in Texas. The hard core RWNJs I see would follow him off a cliff into a volcano. I think that's what's happening now.

I will add that even THIS doesn't make him less qualified than Clinton for the office and if he remains the candidate I willl be voting for him.

Why would he not remain the candidate? Most everything the left has brought up about Trump has nothing to do with the job of being President. He was talking trash talk about a few women, but Hil-Liar made comments that half of Trump voters were in the basket of deplorables, all of us have prejudice against black people, and lastly her comment about people sitting in their mothers basement.

She's said worse and her husband has done worse.

View attachment 92587

Give it up. Your boy is Toast. He needs to go away.

Virgin, I hate to tell you, but Bill is not running for President and your boy in now officially TOAST. Take a drink and go to bed. It will help you sleep.....cause the game is over.

Yes it is, the same way it was over the last 20 times liberal media made a big deal out of nothing with Trump.

So where is this criminal sexual assault? When was Trump arrested? When was he charged? How did the jury rule on this criminal activity?

Oh, that's right, you're a liberal, so you make up all this "crime" in your head.
Within days they are going to start popping up. As this video goes viral, his little indiscretions are going bite him in the ass. As Republicans know quite well from all their many attacks on Hillary and Bill, no proof is required, the accusation does the damage.

Within days they are going to start popping up. As this video goes viral, his little indiscretions are going bite him in the ass. As Republicans know quite well from all their many attacks on Hillary and Bill, no proof is required, the accusation does the damage.

Yep, the shit storm is coming...

Forum List

Back