Breaking WP: Donald Trump was recorded having extremely lewd conversation about women in 2005(Text)

Maybe we have.

We've got a bunch of right wingers who believe talking shit about women makes them "manly men." How much more pussified can you get?

What I or you believe about such matters is irrelevant. Human nature is largely immutable. Guys talk about women in earthy terms, women talk about guys in much the same way.

That's just how it is.

Now, it could be different with you. I suppose you and your friends sit around in your jammies and talk about curtain arrangements and cute stuffed animals.

2.png

He is an alpha male. Alpha males are conquerors. They conquer business. They conquer nations. They conquer women. That is the hallmark of an alpha male.
WTF?
You want a stupid "alpha male" running the most powerful country?
That's like having a frat boy running a Fortune 1 company.
You'd prefer a Lying Crooked Rape Enabler?

Better than a lying crooked rapist , like Trump.

Who did Trump rape?

Case details, please.

I wasn’t aware the rules for changing the constitution were being voted on in this election. But then again, I’m not a right wing nut job with shit for brains.

And obviously ignorant as to what Supreme Court justices can do as well.
Which is why it's imperative Hillary wins the election. So she can fill Scalia's seat with a bleeding heart Liberal.
That's exactly why it's imperative that she lose. She might put Obama or Loretta Lynch on the Supreme Court. Talk about disasters.
Republicans and conservatives made this election about Scalia's seat. They gambled on getting a Republican in office who would nominate a conservative.

They got what they asked for.

I hope Hillary nominates the most Liberal person on the planet and Democrats win the Senate and confirm them.

Not counting on conservatives learning a lesson from this but I can always hope.

So you think they should have gotten a Republican who would nominate a hardcore leftwinger?

I love morons like you who think it's smart somehow for Republicans to adopt leftwing policies.

The laughs just never stop.
You're demented. I never said I expected a Republican to nominate a Liberal. :cuckoo:

Try reading for comprehension.

And obviously ignorant as to what Supreme Court justices can do as well.
Which is why it's imperative Hillary wins the election. So she can fill Scalia's seat with a bleeding heart Liberal.
That's exactly why it's imperative that she lose. She might put Obama or Loretta Lynch on the Supreme Court. Talk about disasters.
Republicans and conservatives made this election about Scalia's seat. They gambled on getting a Republican in office who would nominate a conservative.

I hope Hillary nominates the most Liberal person on the planet and Democrats win the Senate and confirm them.

Not counting on conservatives learning a lesson from this but I can always hope.

So you think they should have gotten a Republican who would nominate a hardcore leftwinger?

I love morons like you who think it's smart somehow for Republicans to adopt leftwing policies.

You're demented. I never said I expected a Republican to nominate a Liberal. :cuckoo:

Of course you did. You said it was stupid to have a Republican candidate who wants to appoint conservative justices to the court. What's the alternative?

Of course you did. You said it was stupid to have a Republican candidate who wants to appoint conservative justices to the court. What's the alternative?
I said no such thing. You are truly deranged.

nat4900, I will take a wild guess and assume no female (assuming you are a male) has ever shown an interest in you thus far in your life. Any evidence to the contrary please post it.

This is not the forum for open "confessions".......Nonetheless, let me share this much (since I'm just a bit younger than Trump)..... I am a male and yes, involved in many years of debaucheries with women since I grew up in the wild 60s and 70s...However, once married (at the ripe age of 40) my life took a different and much more honest route.

I have always respected my women friends, and NEVER abused the real fact that we were equals in any of my relationships.....Trump shows that, with his money and status, he never matured and never got over his insecurities.

Feel free to explain what you said.

You are an asshole too.
No, I'm kind of a typical man, but you wouldn't understand being neutered and all.
Your and Trump's behaviour is typical of insecure little men. Secure, intelligent men respect women.
How would you know? I doubt you've ever met one.
I have certainly met many insecure men, such as yourself.
You've never met me.

Maybe if you stopped hanging out in gay bars you might meet men of a different caliber.
Thank you for proving my point.

Fuck you, deranged, deplorable. It's not my job to teach you English. But being the kind-hearted Liberal I am, I'll give you a clue..... the word, "stupid," which you ascribed to me -- is actually nowhere in my post.

Political Correctness, safe spaces, trigger warnings, participation medals?

Oh no, not at ALL.

:rolleyes-41:

Your ridiculous myths and contrivances such as ‘political correctness’ and ‘safe spaces’ exhibit your ignorance of, and disdain for, a free and democratic society, and the right of the people to express themselves in the context of our free and democratic society, absent unwarranted interference from government or the courts.

Indeed, accusations of ‘political correctness’ represent the right’s desire to stifle free expression and dissent, to compel conformity, and undermine public debate.

Conservatives’ fear and contempt of a free and democratic is the true threat, not the myth of ‘political correctness.’
Perhaps you should learn about Political Correctness. It is not about granting freedoms in a Constitutional Republic, but about repressing dissent by use of the mob (democracy)...

He is an alpha male. Alpha males are conquerors. They conquer business. They conquer nations. They conquer women. That is the hallmark of an alpha male.
WTF?
You want a stupid "alpha male" running the most powerful country?
That's like having a frat boy running a Fortune 1 company.
You'd prefer a Lying Crooked Rape Enabler?
And this is an example of rightwing misogyny – the ignorant, hateful, wrongheaded notion that women ‘enable’ someone’s bad acts; such as Clinton somehow being ‘responsible’ for her husband’s actions.

From an objective, factual standpoint, Clinton is infinitely more qualified to be president than Trump, whatever her perceived faults and failings, where Trump is unfit to be president and wrong on the issues, his lewd statements notwithstanding.

Funny is calling clinton infinitely more qualified. Oh right, she apologizes for jeopardizing America's security with her emails and promises to not do it again. This is a little more serious than some foul mouthed locker room talk. And when did you progs become so finicky about vulgarity, anyway?

Fuck you, deranged, deplorable. It's not my job to teach you English. But being the kind-hearted Liberal I am, I'll give you a clue..... the word, "stupid," which you ascribed to me -- is actually nowhere in my post.

Just as I thought: it means exactly what I said it means. If it didn't, you wouldn't be getting so hysterical about answering my question.

BTW, I haven't claimed you used the word "stupid" in your post.

Just as I thought: it means exactly what I said it means. If it didn't, you wouldn't be getting so hysterical about answering my question.

BTW, I haven't claimed you used the word "stupid" in your post.
Your dementia worsens. Here you are ascribing the word, "stupid," to me despite your moronic denial that you didn't...

"You said it was stupid to have a Republican candidate who wants to appoint conservative justices to the court."

Trump as Alpha Male and therefore possessing the qualities necessary to lead. That's certainly an interesting take on him.

But more precisely, Trump is a pig. His antics do not demonstrate the qualities of a president, the leader of our nation. His antics, his attitude his character demonstrates he is profoundly unqualified as our President. He should stay in the business world where his decisions can never directly effect the lives of all Americans. At least there in business, he can disgrace himself and not bring that disgrace on to the prestige of our nation.

He could be a professional wrestler, bragging and strutting his way through life while revealing a lack of character and being the butt of jokes. I have more respect for our nation to elect a rodeo clown, a petulant teenager, a pig such as Donald J. Trump.

His comments are indefensible. Calling him an Alpha Male is not a defense, it's an excuse.

Forum List

Back