Brett Kavanaugh was forced out of a DC restaurant by protesters amid anger at SCOTUS overturning Roe v Wade

He didn't lie, and he qualified what was stated.

Here you go, check this out.

61nxAPMGcUL._SL350_.jpg
He sure did. Intentional deception. Political doublespeak.

And you love that he did it. That's one of the most bizarre things about the cult behavior:

The way the cult denies and defends against things they actually LOVE. It's very bizarre.

And you love that he did it. That's one of the most bizarre things about the cult behavior:

The way the cult denies and defends against things they actually LOVE. It's very bizarre.
He was a lawyer and most on the committee are lawyers, they understand the language
better than you, apparently

“I don’t live in a bubble, I understand, I live in the real world. I understand the importance of the issue,” Kavanaugh said.

The real world for Kavanaugh is that he will not be welcome in public without the public declaring their outrage

He made his bed…….

Abortion in most states are not outlawed, it never should have been a federal case in the first place.
The Court just threw it back where it was before RvW, rightfully so

I don't understand why Kavanaugh couldn't just go to another state to eat? Why did he allow himself to get hungry in the first place? 🤔
Why is it the government's responsibility to keep him free from discomfort? If he didn't like it, he should have shit his lips before it happened.

We have a serious left-wing terrorism problem in this country.
Just like the money grubbing BLM that harassed diners in restauants trying to have dinner. Biden isn't saying anything because he enjoys the black mobs attacking diners and the baby killers attacking judges.

Are you Nazis still lying about Kavanaugh?

No one ever vowed to kiss the ring of the pro-abortion ghouls.
He intentionally deceived congress and the public.

Being of equally low ethical and moral character, you LOVE that he did that.

So this behavior by you is bizarre to watch.

Kavanaugh said he understood the importance of the case.

“I don’t live in a bubble, I understand, I live in the real world. I understand the importance of the issue,” Kavanaugh said. He said that the Supreme Court’s ruling in Planned Parenthood v. Casey added force to the court’s legal reasoning. It was “precedent on precedent,” he said.

And?

Is that a vow to serve the Abortion Industrial Complex?

Orangecat said:
Well, to those of us who actually know the truth, the people who think the SCOTUS made abortion illegal are useful idiots repeating hysterical nonsense. Now you know.

Irrelevant babble, that.

Actually it is not hysterical because we who really know the truth understood that decision immediately ended abortion in 13 states and there is legislation pending to end it in many others. Furthermore, we know if republicans get the majority the right wing congress will pass a law ending it. We all know this, including you.

Democracy - that which the Nazi democrats hate.

You are obviously not researching the story.

One of two things must be true:

Either

a. he noticed the protesters
b. the restaurant told him

Hey, don't tell me to calm down.

I've told you clearly and repeatedly, anyone who does that to me or my family is going to get clobbered.

I encourage Justice Kavanaugh to start carrying. And use his weapon wherever and whenever needed.
Research not called for Scruff. The article is the article, the OP's selection of supporting documentation is the Op's selection of documentation. You might as well let this one go as painlessly as possible. Nobody buying it. The OP isn't even fighting it. He probably knows he was had. It happens. You are attached emotionally and need to let go.

Arguments questioning the Constitutionality of Roe v Wade?

Such as whether the court has the authority to create laws
During confirmation he raised no question as to its Constitutionality. He repeatedly called it “settled law” and confirmed that he respected prior court decisions

He LIED

No, the only one lying is you - as always.

Forum List

Back