Brett Kavanaugh was forced out of a DC restaurant by protesters amid anger at SCOTUS overturning Roe v Wade

Doesn't have to be in the Constitution. We have several constitutionally protected, unenumerated rights. Did you not know that? Whoops..
That's quite a stretch to call abortion a unenumerated right:laughing0301:.
If it's all you have, it's all you and you have to use that.
Having said that, The SCOTUS doesn't agree with you.
It's a states right.

Even the Court does not give that amount of power to the States
Anything we did not envision belongs to the states

Do the states run the Air Force?
Did the states go to the moon?
Do the states regulate communications?
You don't know what is the role of the Federal government and what is the role of the states. That's why you're a Democrat.

So Kavanaugh understood how explosive a repeal of Roe v Wade would be

He has no reason to complain that the American people will make his life miserable
It isn't the American People doing it, dumbass.

It's a TINY group of paid DNC astroturfers

Left didn't riot when they lost the fucking election.
I didn't riot when Trump lost. How many rioters were there on January 6th? How many democrats blamed the Russians when Hillary lost? Over 2 billion in damages by the left when a Black thug gets killed by a White cop and democrats cheer them on. You're not dealing with a full deck.

It isn't the American People doing it, dumbass.

It's a TINY group of paid DNC astroturfers

Kavanaugh will learn how controversial his decision was and must deal with the consequences

“I don’t live in a bubble, I understand, I live in the real world. I understand the importance of the issue,” Kavanaugh said.

He lied to get on the court
He can now live with his actions any time he dares to appear in public

Wrong, it absolutely should be a constitutionally protected right. We have to protect women's autonomy from the religious dumbfucks in the States.

BULLSHIT.

You don't get to make that decision, fucktard.

Women can make up their own minds, they don't need YOU telling them how to think

Kavanaugh will learn how controversial his decision was and must deal with the consequences

“I don’t live in a bubble, I understand, I live in the real world. I understand the importance of the issue,” Kavanaugh said.

He lied to get on the court
He can now live with his actions any time he dares to appear in public
Good. He should start carrying, and USE his weapon the instant anyone threatens him.

I didn't riot when Trump lost. How many rioters were there on January 6th? How many democrats blamed the Russians when Hillary lost? Over 2 billion in damages by the left when a Black thug gets killed by a White cop and democrats cheer them on. You're not dealing with a full deck.
Did you spread the lies about the election being stolen?

Good. He should start carrying, and USE his weapon the instant anyone threatens him.

He will learn that even if you are a Justice you can’t get away with murder

He is not Trump

You are obviously not researching the story.

One of two things must be true:

Either

a. he noticed the protesters
b. the restaurant told him

Hey, don't tell me to calm down.

I've told you clearly and repeatedly, anyone who does that to me or my family is going to get clobbered.

I encourage Justice Kavanaugh to start carrying. And use his weapon wherever and whenever needed.
Calm down get a hold of yourself. I'm reminded of a movie scene.

Forum List

Back