Brett Kavanaugh was forced out of a DC restaurant by protesters amid anger at SCOTUS overturning Roe v Wade

He will learn that even if you are a Justice you can’t get away with murder

He is not Trump

And YOU need to learn you can't get away with terrorism.

Which is what the left is engaging in.

Intimidation for political purposes is TERRORISM. You are encouraging and promoting terrorism

You are obviously not researching the story.

One of two things must be true:

Either

a. he noticed the protesters
b. the restaurant told him

Hey, don't tell me to calm down.

I've told you clearly and repeatedly, anyone who does that to me or my family is going to get clobbered.

I encourage Justice Kavanaugh to start carrying. And use his weapon wherever and whenever needed.
😄

Snowflake.

When you're wrong, you're wrong, FFI.
About what, specifically? Use your big boy words.
The SCOTUS states even says your wrong.
Hmm, no, the SCOTUS has installed several unenumerated right on the same basis as Roe. Those still stand. So as of this moment, the SCOTUS both agrees and disagrees with its own prior rulings.

Weird, huh? I can see how that could confuse you.
It's a states issue and has been all along other than the 49 years.
No, it's a right that should be constitutionally protected, as it was for the last 49 years. But your deference to the "good old days" -- when blacks couldn't marry whites, when women couldn't have bank accounts, when married people couldn't use a condom -- really reveals a lot about you.

Last edited:
That didn't mean it was etched in Stone.
And it's still not etched in stone.
And it didn't outlaw abortion.
Come on, this isn't rocket science.
Yeah. The extremism and obsession of the left is on full display.

Abortion is as easy as a morning after pill. And the reality is, anyone can get an abortion for medical reasons, no doctor will turn them down, law or no law.

These lefties are stalking a Supreme Court Justice and engaging in terrorism over the 1% of the 1% who suddenly change their minds after 5 months.

This is worth federal crimes and domestic terror?

Thanks God there was a back door at the restaurant for Justice Kavanaugh to escape!

After his assassination attempt he knows he has to be careful....

Good Lord what a jungle the US has become! A proper Third World banana Republic.

Oh, if ya feel like, go ahead and start a thread on it, but I wouldn't change this thread to that subject. This one is doing fine with the hysterics over protesters outside a restaurant, where the guy they were protesting, didn't even hear or see the protestors outside, business not disrupted, no assaults, no arrests, and it turned out the headline on the original linked article was same as thread title, but the story underneath just didn't support it. I just got off another thread where the posted twitter vid did not say what the twitter twat posted, so our member got screwed by no watching the vid before posting. I see this crap every day, and it gets boring, to tell the truth. I understand and all. Some people just want attentention. Some want to bread a new story and don't even read their own source material. Some sources used here post crazy ass headlines to get clicks, and the story completely different than headline. Some people just don't learn to look before they leap.
Tl;dr

Thanks God there was a back door at the restaurant for Justice Kavanaugh to escape!

After his assassination attempt he knows he has to be careful....

Good Lord what a jungle the US has become! A proper Third World banana Republic.
Shouldn't you be at an abortion clinic, screaming in women's faces?

And YOU need to learn you can't get away with terrorism.

Which is what the left is engaging in.

Intimidation for political purposes is TERRORISM. You are encouraging and promoting terrorism

Free speech is protected by the First Amendment
Terrorism is not

He intentionally deceived congress and the public.

That's a fucking lie

Being of equally low ethical and moral character, you LOVE that he did that.

Being a pathological liar, you spew lies.

So this behavior by you is bizarre to watch.

Watching you ghouls melt down because the unconstitutional law you base the abortion industrial complex on was repealed is a joy to watch.

927ua1qhvda91.jpg

You terrorist insurrectionists think you are so very clever.

Spoiler alert - you're not.

But wait.

Is the ability to eat a $1,000 dinner in the Constitution?

I don't think so...

Forum List

Back