Brett Kavanaugh was forced out of a DC restaurant by protesters amid anger at SCOTUS overturning Roe v Wade

Oh, if ya feel like, go ahead and start a thread on it, but I wouldn't change this thread to that subject. This one is doing fine with the hysterics over protesters outside a restaurant, where the guy they were protesting, didn't even hear or see the protestors outside, business not disrupted, no assaults, no arrests, and it turned out the headline on the original linked article was same as thread title, but the story underneath just didn't support it. I just got off another thread where the posted twitter vid did not say what the twitter twat posted, so our member got screwed by no watching the vid before posting. I see this crap every day, and it gets boring, to tell the truth. I understand and all. Some people just want attentention. Some want to bread a new story and don't even read their own source material. Some sources used here post crazy ass headlines to get clicks, and the story completely different than headline. Some people just don't learn to look before they leap.
What you say is completely irrelevant.

Kavanaugh had to be secreted out the back door of the restaurant.

I wasn't there, I don't know for sure if he had his family with him or not. But the protesters didn't know that either. Unless they were stalking him, which is in and of itself a crime.

These "protesters" have crossed the line. They're using intimidation for political purposes and that is tantamount to terrorism.

He threw out Roe v Wade...he lied about believing it to be established law. What else did he feel comfortable lying about while under oath.
Because it was established does not mean it's etched in stone. He even qualified what he stated if you take everything stated
into context. But, you can't just cherry pick and say "he lied". Well you can, because you're irrelevant

Kavanaugh had to be secreted out the back door of the restaurant

He can expect that to be his life from now on

Kavanaugh will be treated like OJ…….not welcome in public
He may have gotten away with lying to repeal Roe v Wade, but the public will not forget

Anyone spots Kavanaugh in public and the word will get out

Precisely deceptive, and intentionally so. He knew that game he was playing, and he knew he was deceiving congress and the american people.

And so did you. Stop embarrassing yourself.
Additionally, Kavanaugh said it can be appropriate for the court to revisit prior decisions. "I listen to all arguments," he said. "You have an open mind. You get the briefs and arguments. And some arguments are better than others. Precedent is critically important. It is the foundation of our system. But you listen to all arguments."

Well, when you throw out the rest of what he says, I guess you you can look as stupid
as you are. Might want to bone up on the English language and quit try to redefine words.

What you say is completely irrelevant.

Kavanaugh had to be secreted out the back door of the restaurant.

I wasn't there, I don't know for sure if he had his family with him or not. But the protesters didn't know that either. Unless they were stalking him, which is in and of itself a crime.

These "protesters" have crossed the line. They're using intimidation for political purposes and that is tantamount to terrorism.
Calm yourself. "secreted away" my ass. He chose to duck out the back. He never heard or saw them by the article posted and it does not say he had to be "secreted away" anywhere in the article. It sounds like you are being overtaken by hysteria. Get a hold of yourself, man! Your in public.

Last edited:
Additionally, Kavanaugh said it can be appropriate for the court to revisit prior decisions. "I listen to all arguments," he said. "You have an open mind. You get the briefs and arguments. And some arguments are better than others. Precedent is critically important. It is the foundation of our system. But you listen to all arguments."

Well, when you throw out the rest of what he says, I guess you you can look as stupid
as you are. Might want to bone up on the English language and quit try to redefine words.
Yes, clearly ofuscant and deceptive. He overturned well established precedent at his first opportunity.

Thanks for doing my light work.

He can expect that to be his life from now on

Kavanaugh will be treated like OJ…….not welcome in public
He may have gotten away with lying to repeal Roe v Wade, but the public will not forget

Anyone spots Kavanaugh in public and the word will get out
You will start being arrested. By all the real DA's we're replacing your Soros mobsters with.

That ^^° kind of behavior will put you in the butt end of some serious ugliness.

Yes, clearly ofuscant and deceptive. He overturned well established precedent at his first opportunity.

Thanks for doing my light work.
Put the bong down, dude. Just because it was well established precedent doesn't mean it was right. Ginsberg even
stated it was a lousy law the way it was written. But, you go ahead and keep making a fool of yourself.

Put the bong down, dude. Just because it was well established precedent doesn't mean it was right. Ginsberg even
state it was a lousy law the way it was written. But, you go ahead and keep making a fool of yourself.
Cute whining.

Kavanaugh was deceptive all the same.

Ginsburg thought the ruling wasn't strong enough. So you should probably keep her name out of your mouth, if you can't rise above the childish level of half truths. Thanks.

I don’t live in a bubble, I understand, I live in the real world. I understand the importance of the issue,” Kavanaugh said.

So Kavanaugh understood how explosive a repeal of Roe v Wade would be

He has no reason to complain that the American people will make his life miserable

He didn't throw it out at all, just modified it.

Abortion is still quite legal, the decision was merely to grant people the sacred Right to Choose whether to keep it legal in every state.
Which multiple states have now eliminated. Let's make it a fed law that every must be vaccinated. You have no privacy rights now so fuck you.

Calm yourself. "secreted away" my ass. He chose to duck out the back. He never heard or saw them by the article posted and it does no say he had to be "secreted away" anywhere in the article. Is sounds like you are being overtaken by hysteria. Get a hold of yourself, man! Your in public.
You are obviously not researching the story.

One of two things must be true:

Either

a. he noticed the protesters
b. the restaurant told him

Hey, don't tell me to calm down.

I've told you clearly and repeatedly, anyone who does that to me or my family is going to get clobbered.

I encourage Justice Kavanaugh to start carrying. And use his weapon wherever and whenever needed.

Cute whining.

Kavanaugh was deceptive all the same.

Ginsburg thought the ruling wasn't strong enough. So you should probably keep her name out of your mouth, if you can't rise above the childish level of half truths. Thanks.
He didn't lie, and he qualified what was stated.

Here you go, check this out.

61nxAPMGcUL._SL350_.jpg

You will start being arrested. By all the real DA's we're replacing your Soros mobsters with.

That ^^° kind of behavior will put you in the butt end of some serious ugliness.

Kavanaugh has no special privileges

People have a first amendment right to protest. He can expect that treatment anytime he appears in public.

His choice

Forum List

Back