Brett Kavanaugh was forced out of a DC restaurant by protesters amid anger at SCOTUS overturning Roe v Wade

And if these protesters scare him, he can always stay at home, locked behind closed doors, with security surrounding him for the rest of his life.

And guess what? Thats exactly what he and the other 5 liars are going to have to do.

Be careful what you wish for, it is easy to wish this one someone else, but when the shoe is on the other foot you will be whining like a 3 year old.

Bullshit, the protesters should leave them alone. How about a mob follow you around, threatening your life 24/7. Just because you're a liberal asshole? I bet your mind would change then.
Again, it does not say they threatened him. You can draw the ire of people across this country in a thousand different ways, no matter who you are or what you do, if the expression of your opinion bumps painfully into theirs for whatever reason. To say, they are wrong to have those feelings, is to disavow human nature, so protest is allowed, as long as no violence is carried out or threatened. There was nothing in the article to suggest any violence took place. Would I like it, if in Justice Kavanaugh's place? No. But would I recognize the right to protest as guaranteed by the same Constitutional Law of the land he upholds, protects and rules on daily? Yes, and so would you.

It can be
Were anti-war protestors harassing?
How about Civil Rights?

If you are not making people uncomfortable, you are not effective
Those rights were won a long time ago. The actual ways of living are reality, and the costs are massive for that to be.

It can be
Were anti-war protestors harassing?
How about Civil Rights?

If you are not making people uncomfortable, you are not effective

Did the anti-war protestors or Civil Rights protestors single out individuals an harass them personally?

Did the anti-war protestors or Civil Rights protestors single out individuals an harass their families?

Actually, no where in America is it illegal to protest on a public street.

But this isnt about a judges home. Its about being in a restaurant.

And if these protesters scare him, he can always stay at home, locked behind closed doors, with security surrounding him for the rest of his life.

And guess what? Thats exactly what he and the other 5 liars are going to have to do.

View attachment 668098

Forever is a long time frat boy.
You're the liar.

Did the anti-war protestors or Civil Rights protestors single out individuals an harass them personally?

Did the anti-war protestors or Civil Rights protestors single out individuals an harass their families?

I really don’t remember

There were several individuals who were singled out

That is what free speech is
Those on the receiving end do not enjoy it
Bullshit. Like I said before, when the Left protests, disrupts, and harasses, it’s free speech. Hell, in some cases, that includes burning and looting cities and beating innocent bystanders. When conservatives do it, you people see it as a sign in right wing radicals.

Bullshit. Like I said before, when the Left protests, disrupts, and harasses, it’s free speech. Hell, in some cases, that includes burning and looting cities and beating innocent bystanders. When conservatives do it, you people see it as a sign in right wing radicals.
Violence is not free speech

The Conservative Judges knew what they were doing
They kicked over a hornets nest

Now they are whining that they have to deal with the consequences
"Elections have consequences" President Barack Obama. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. That's how things work in a democracy. Grow up.

"Elections have consequences" President Barack Obama. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. That's how things work in a democracy. Grow up.

Obama was not allowed to name a Justice

Kavanaugh and his cohorts better get used to it

They will be accosted any time they appear in public
Actions have consequences

Forum List

Back