Brett Kavanaugh was forced out of a DC restaurant by protesters amid anger at SCOTUS overturning Roe v Wade

Yes Abortion is now a ballot issue

Before it was settled law not subject to local authority. Now it is decided at the local level.
Those unknown Statehouse Representatives will now have to answer for their votes on Abortion laws

You are driving people away with these tactics that only ghouls enjoy

Believe that

Americans going into a public building - "insurrection"

Americans hounding justices in their homes and while they eat - democracy

We can see what a joke you are.
Yes, now you get it

The Steak House protestors did not smash windows, chase the patrons out of the restaurant and beat the employees

So by saying they do not have standing to rule on abortion, and telling the states to make their own laws…..THE SUPREME COURT IS FASCIST AND HATES WOMEN?

That is so stupid. Of course it is what the cult believes. None of you dumb fucks read the Dobbs ruling.

Do you have a brain? If you want to protest a Supreme Court decision, do it in front of the Supreme Court. Moron.

Shitflinger in fact does NOT have a brain.

The shitflinger account is a bot - an artificial stupidity subroutine - or ASS. It uses random word generators with templates of fascist tropes to create the moronic posts it puts on the board.

Before it was settled law not subject to local authority. Now it is decided at the local level.
Those unknown Statehouse Representatives will now have to answer for their votes on Abortion laws

Well you just count on that.

In fact not 1% of votes were changed.

The ghouls engaged in violence were insane fascists before Dobbs, and remain democrats now.

So you believe if the Supreme Court decides against your opinion that you have a Constitutional right to harass the Justices who believe differently. That's your "democracy". No thanks. Not for me.

The Conservative Justices just want to declare victory and move on

But they have opened up the Hornets Nest and now must deal with the consequences
So if you do something I don't like, simply say you opened a hornets nest and people can come after you.

If you are not prepared for that same logic to work against you, don't use it on others.

So you believe if the Supreme Court decides against your opinion that you have a Constitutional right to harass the Justices who believe differently. That's your "democracy". No thanks. Not for me.
Yes

Actions have consequences

So if you do something I don't like, simply say you opened a hornets nest and people can come after you.

If you are not prepared for that same logic to work against you, don't use it on others.

The Conservative Judges knew what they were doing
They kicked over a hornets nest

Now they are whining that they have to deal with the consequences

Against the law to protest outside the home of judges.

Actually, no where in America is it illegal to protest on a public street.

But this isnt about a judges home. Its about being in a restaurant.

And if these protesters scare him, he can always stay at home, locked behind closed doors, with security surrounding him for the rest of his life.

And guess what? Thats exactly what he and the other 5 liars are going to have to do.

1657374343731.png

Forever is a long time frat boy.

Last edited:
Justices are not exempt from criticism or public protest

The Conservative Justices were aware of what the reaction would be and charged ahead anyway.

They may think they are above answering to the public….they are not

It is just free speech
I agree that Justices are not exempt from criticism. But when your free speech infringes on the rights of the justices and those around them, then that’s a problem…… especially when they lead to assassination attempts.

To this day, I’ve been critical of Justice Sotomayor for saying that “the bench must legislate” when she was sworn in yet I would never protest outside her house, disrupt her meal at a restaurant or elsewhere in public.

Roe v wade was not overturned. Now either these people are stupid or they are being led around by the nose by the leftist media and leftist democrats.

I agree that Justices are not exempt from criticism. But when your free speech infringes on the rights of the justices and those around them, then that’s a problem…… especially when they lead to assassination attempts.

To this day, I’ve been critical of Justice Sotomayor for saying that “the bench must legislate” when she was sworn in yet I would never protest outside her house, disrupt her meal at a restaurant or elsewhere in public.
I agree

But when the Justices hide from public view and deny access to the public……protestors must use the opportunities they have.

But those Conservative Justices knew what they were starting and now demand that they do not have to answer to the public

If they think this will pass over in a few weeks, they are mistaken
They will have to deal with an irate public from now on

They get no sympathy from me

Protesting on private property has never been allowed - until the Nazis started this Kristallnacht you've engaged in for two years.
None of these protesters were on private property and I don't think anyone should be allowed to protest on private property, it's actually cucks on the right who do. Every white wing cuck who cries about getting canceled off a private social media site is basically crying about getting kicked off private property.
You're trying to mix apples and hand grenades.

We American recognize that there are fundamental rights and those are enumerated in our Constitution due to their import. Some, such as slavery were enumerated later than others, speech and religion. Republicans had to go to war and defeat democrats before the right to be free from involuntary servitude - unless you are a Ugar making shoes for massah Lebron - was enumerated.
Talking about apples and hand grenades, why do you clowns always try to make the Civil War about party as if Republicans or Democrats have any resemblance to the parties and people today? Abraham Lincoln had no intention of ending slavery in The United States when he took office and only hoped to curb its expansion westward. He would of been more than happy to pass off dealing with slavery in the States it already existed to the next poor sonofabitch to be President and whoever that would turned out to be would of been happier to do the same. The moron and mutant population of the South hastened the end of the very thing they were trying to preserve but Northern whites turned out to be pretty awful as well. White riots in Chicago and New York as more and more blacks migrated out of the Jim Crow South followed by white flight and redlining.
Abortion however is not a right and never was. It is a complex issue that pits the life of a child against generally the convenience of the mother. It is properly a question to be answered by the people.

But as noted, the Nazi democrats HATE democracy.
This is of course just blatantly ignorant of American history. Connecticut was the first State to outlaw abortion in 1821 and only then after the baby started moving, typically 15-20 weeks. It wasn't until the late 1800s early 1900s until all States had eventually made most abortions a felony.

Last edited:
I agree

But when the Justices hide from public view and deny access to the public……protestors must use the opportunities they have.

But those Conservative Justices knew what they were starting and now demand that they do not have to answer to the public

If they think this will pass over in a few weeks, they are mistaken
They will have to deal with an irate public from now on

They get no sympathy from me

You're just repeating yourself. Take a breather

Forum List

Back