Brett Kavanaugh was forced out of a DC restaurant by protesters amid anger at SCOTUS overturning Roe v Wade

After what just happened to Abe in Japan, the Feds have NO EXCUSE if they allow some Left-wing nut to assassinate a SCOTUS Justice. They may think it'd be the easy way to flip the vote of the court but it would likely just start a trend.

That is the child like, short sightedness of the left.......they want what they want and will do whatever they want to get it...not realizing that their way used to be the way things were done.....murder, slaughter....every political death leading to more murder and slaughter...

We created rules so that we could go through life without violence like this....they don't understand that.............they are children in adult bodies and they are evil and dangerous....

That is the child like, short sightedness of the left.......they want what they want and will do whatever they want to get it...not realizing that their way used to be the way things were done.....murder, slaughter....every political death leading to more murder and slaughter...

We created rules so that we could go through life without violence like this....they don't understand that.............they are children in adult bodies and they are evil and dangerous....

It is a shame that staff and other patrons did not get up and mercilessly beat the protesters bloody.
One moron can't point to any violence and the other calls for it. You are really a magical party of fuckwits that provide endless amounts of entertainment. 😄

You don't see the distinction between protesting in front of a government building and finding out where a specific individual is going to be during his private time and harassing him there?

I sure do.
Its still protected under the First Amendment. An individual has no special privilege in this regard, especially a "public figure."

Bullshit. You don't know the difference between harassment and protesting. Go take a nap.
Cool show me the law and stare decisis against it. Politicians don't have special rights vs. the First Amendment.

Sure it does. I responded by actually stating what was in the OP thread post link. I saw the thread title and the title on the OP's link. I just cheated as usual and actually read the friggin link he posted, not exactly making much of a case for the article title or the thread topic. So no protestors were in the restaurant, he never saw or heard them and left before ordering a desert. Big deal. I saw the thread and the title on the article and thought this might be something, but it wasn't. If I'm supposed to get excited over this article, somebody will just have to drop down and blow me harder, cause I ain't feelin it.

The entertainment never stops.

:blahblah: :laughing0301:

Good grief, noob. You're too stupid to realize you're being mocked
Oh, it's obvious that's what you think you're doing but you have nothing to mock me about. I'm never pussy, I'd never come here to toss government salad and advocate for squahing peaceful protests in as such an embarrassing fashion as you clowns have. That's why you have to make shit up. Talk about the fantasies you have about me and what you dream I would do when you dream about me. It's you who doesn’t seem to understand how embarrassing that is for you. 😄

Forum List

Back