Brett Kavanaugh was forced out of a DC restaurant by protesters amid anger at SCOTUS overturning Roe v Wade

Starre Decisis doesn’t mean anything

The 6 liars on the court decided that 2 weeks ago.

Wow...you are dumb...

So.....if Starre Decisis is the last word.....you support "Separate but Equal," another decision by democrats on the Supreme Court, and you support the Supreme Court decision in Plessy v Ferguson....as settled law...right? You dumb ass....

You also believe the decision in Korematsu vs. the United States is settled law too....since you believe that Starre Decisis is unbreakable....

You also stand for the Supreme Court decision in Dredd Scott v Sandford......right? You doofus....

This is why morons like you shouldn't be anywhere near the levers of power....

I believe "yall" requires an apostrophe i.e. "y'all"
Just in case you want to use proper English at some time in the future.
His primary language is Khoisan click whistle. Since he appears to have stopped peppering his posts with the frequent use of the click sound related "cuck" he might be at least trying to adjust.

Every day it seems we are closer to the edge.

• Protestors chased Brett Kavanaugh out of a Washington DC restaurant.
  • The restaurant said "unruly" protestors "harassed" Kavanaugh and other patrons.
  • Protestors have demonstrated outside the homes of justices after the Roe v. Wade ruling.

Was the sniveling little fratboy seated at a private table or a table which doesn't have an constitutional right to a private table?

Good grief, noob. You're too stupid to realize you're being mocked
It's only a noob here on this board. It was called PassTheChocolate on another board and got permabanned for its white genocide bullshit. I took it out of my shut-the-fuck-up cage today just to see if it had learned anything, but it's going back in the cage right now.

They have the right not to be harassed... just like you.
But good job including "stare decisis" in your comment. We are all impressed - makes you look so intelligent.
They don't have that right actually. The protest itself is in public. If they enter the restaurant they can be trespassed.
Would I protest like that? No. But he is a politician and a public figure. If you don't want the downsides you don't get the lifetime appointment perks.

Every day it seems we are closer to the edge.

• Protestors chased Brett Kavanaugh out of a Washington DC restaurant.
  • The restaurant said "unruly" protestors "harassed" Kavanaugh and other patrons.
  • Protestors have demonstrated outside the homes of justices after the Roe v. Wade ruling.

Modern Nazi with their Reichstag Fire and Kristallnacht

It's only a noob here on this board. It was called PassTheChocolate on another board and got permabanned for its white genocide bullshit. I took it out of my shut-the-fuck-up cage today just to see if it had learned anything, but it's going back in the cage right now.
😄

Wrong dumbass. Also if I was going with a Chocolate themed name it would obviously have to be Sexual Chocolate in honor of Coming to America.

Forum List

Back