Brett Kavanaugh was forced out of a DC restaurant by protesters amid anger at SCOTUS overturning Roe v Wade

The protesters have obeyed Maryland law from my understanding.
With the exception of the assassination attempt. Flip it. If conservatives were protesting a Democrat or liberal justice and there were an assassination attempt, you people would be blaming the rhetoric of the protestors and the media would be doing 24x7 coverage lobbying for the removal of the protestors out of concern for the safety of the justice; regardless of law.

THOUSANDS. Why are conservatives such pussy snowflakes ❄?

Schumer also can't tell the truth. If he had protesters it would be on the news.
Since you're stupid I'll post it again, jknowgood

Who gives a fuck what they charge? if you think it is too much, don't go. Who even gives a fuck if they cater to the "elite "?

There are places in my town that my wife and I eat at that people think cater to the "well off"...and guess what....THEY DO. And their food is fucking amazing and that is why we go
Then what's all the screaming and complaining about elitists?

The Washington Post approved it. You lying cocksucker.
OK, you're just too fucking stupid to waste my time on any longer. You don't even know that WaPo has conservative opinion columnists and liberal opinion columnists, and then they have Editorial Board opinions. ALL ARE OPINIONS, you stupid cocksucker. They're not factual news stories like the rest of the paper.

Protesters rally outside Chuck Schumer's home

February 1, 2017 | 10:03 AM EDT

Demonstrators gathered outside Sen. Charles Schumer's (D-N.Y.) apartment Jan. 31, to protest Schumer’s support of some of President Trump’s Cabinet nominees.

There's no federal law prohibiting that, but there is one prohibiting intimidating judges.

FAIL.

“with the intent of influencing any judge”. He already decided the case. There is no attempt to influence him. They are protesting his decision.
They started their intimidation tactics weeks before the decision was finalized and announced. They tried to influence the decision by intimidation and threats

OK, you're just too fucking stupid to waste my time on any longer. You don't even know that WaPo has conservative opinion columnists and liberal opinion columnists, and then they have Editorial Board opinions. ALL ARE OPINIONS, you stupid cocksucker. They're not factual news stories like the rest of the paper.
You can't even point out what isn't factual about it, you pusillanimous prairie punk.

Forum List

Back