Brexit busted.

Its a discussion between two sides who are talking different languages.

The "remainers" are generally younger, better educated and more sophisticated. They see opportunities in Europe and welcome them.

The "outers" are generally older,easily influenced and averse to change.They dont like hearing foreign languages in the street and believe that the EU is slowly taking over the Britain they know and love.

"Remainers" dont see immigration as a big deal but "outers" have little interest in any other issue.

Whereas there are others who see immigration as an issue, want the EU to change, but don't see leaving as the solution to the problem.

Immigration, as an EU issue, won't change. The EU regards the free movement of EU citizens between Member States as sacrosanct ... a 'foundling principle'. Not even the massive influx of refugees from Syria (etc) has caused the EU to turn away from such a principle. Anyone believing this can become an issue where the EU as a whole will somehow be persuaded to change its policy on, are deluding themselves. The only alternative to accepting the status quo IS to leave ... simple fact ... !!

The problem here is how you look at things. People are annoyed that foreigners come in. 2/3rds of those foreigners going in aren't EU citizens and don't have that right in the first place. It's the UK GOVERNMENT that lets them in. Somehow those who want to leave the EU think it will get better if the UK leaves the EU, how they think this I have no idea.

From the point of view of EU citizens going in, the issues aren't that difficult, except for politicians of course.

Take welfare payments and unemployment payments and all that stuff. If there were a proper system in place, then EU citizens wouldn't be able to just enter the UK and take benefits, they'd be a time you'd have to work in the country before you were eligible, and not just for non-UK citizens, but for UK citizens too, because there are those on the take too who perhaps shouldn't be. A good system will make it work, and freedom of movement wouldn't be so much of a problem.

As for Syrian refugees, I think the EU needs to have a serious think about how to deal with such issues in the first place, rather than being reactionary.

What the EU needs is strong leadership in the anti-Federalist mold. Get all those who are opposed to a Federal Europe, opposed to this that and the other, to come together and to fight for that. At present you have those who want a federal Europe being strong, and those against being weak ass mother feckers.

The EU will still be there. The UK will still have to cope with the EU. The impact of the EU will be so strong if the EU goes Federal. The laws will still be made in Westminster to conform to the EU, because it'd be easier for the country to do so.

If the UK wants to deal effectively with the EU, then it'll end up having to join the Schengen Agreement. It's the Brexit people who talk about the "Norway Option", did no one tell them Norway is in the Schengen Zone? D'oh.

That is what the UK government wanted to bring in, but because the looney lefties signed away our rights to set our own welfare laws the E.U. courts stopped it from going ahead. This meant that we had to accept 500,000 unemployable Romanians invading the UK and camping out in parks while waiting for a fully furnished house, latest OLED T.V., XBOX, PC, cell phones and then welfare as high as £20k a year.

If we leave the E.U. the whole sorry affair will collapse under unpaid debts and failing economies. Greece, Portugal and Ireland combined did not pay in half of what the UK pays in, and then we are fined the same amount for infringement of laws we never knew existed.

We wont be forced into the Schengen zone and the E.U. knows this, we will negotiate fair trade deals and be back to a level playing field again.

Just one example of E.U. legislation that is unfair to UK business. Any logistics company from Europe can use UK roads free of charge while our own logistics pay taxes to drive on the road and on the fuel used. This puts up the price to the consumer that goes straight into the European logistics companies profits. So the current government introduced a simple payment to foreign hauliers of £300 a week or £10k a year for every HGV ( comparable to UK business outlay after tax relief ). The E.U. has made this illegal as the European hauliers are finding it hard to pay the sums.
My prospective UKIP councillor told me that we could expect 5 million Bulgarian beggars here on January 1rst. I nodded at the old fool before telling him to fuck off my land.Why do your type feel the need to lie so much ?
Is it because you have no case ?

500,000 Romanians living in a park ? Why not just say 5000 ? You undermine your racism by making such bizarre claims.

You really are a lying piece of shit.

You really need to learn how to read before making an even bigger fool of yourself.

I said 500,000 Romanians camping out in PUBLIK PARKS, you do know that the s on the end means more than one park.
You highlight your abject racism by making false claims about what people write while adding their words. A trait shown by all neo Marxist goons and hangers on

Immigration, as an EU issue, won't change. The EU regards the free movement of EU citizens between Member States as sacrosanct ... a 'foundling principle'. Not even the massive influx of refugees from Syria (etc) has caused the EU to turn away from such a principle. Anyone believing this can become an issue where the EU as a whole will somehow be persuaded to change its policy on, are deluding themselves. The only alternative to accepting the status quo IS to leave ... simple fact ... !!

The problem here is how you look at things. People are annoyed that foreigners come in. 2/3rds of those foreigners going in aren't EU citizens and don't have that right in the first place. It's the UK GOVERNMENT that lets them in. Somehow those who want to leave the EU think it will get better if the UK leaves the EU, how they think this I have no idea.

From the point of view of EU citizens going in, the issues aren't that difficult, except for politicians of course.

Take welfare payments and unemployment payments and all that stuff. If there were a proper system in place, then EU citizens wouldn't be able to just enter the UK and take benefits, they'd be a time you'd have to work in the country before you were eligible, and not just for non-UK citizens, but for UK citizens too, because there are those on the take too who perhaps shouldn't be. A good system will make it work, and freedom of movement wouldn't be so much of a problem.

As for Syrian refugees, I think the EU needs to have a serious think about how to deal with such issues in the first place, rather than being reactionary.

What the EU needs is strong leadership in the anti-Federalist mold. Get all those who are opposed to a Federal Europe, opposed to this that and the other, to come together and to fight for that. At present you have those who want a federal Europe being strong, and those against being weak ass mother feckers.

The EU will still be there. The UK will still have to cope with the EU. The impact of the EU will be so strong if the EU goes Federal. The laws will still be made in Westminster to conform to the EU, because it'd be easier for the country to do so.

If the UK wants to deal effectively with the EU, then it'll end up having to join the Schengen Agreement. It's the Brexit people who talk about the "Norway Option", did no one tell them Norway is in the Schengen Zone? D'oh.

That is what the UK government wanted to bring in, but because the looney lefties signed away our rights to set our own welfare laws the E.U. courts stopped it from going ahead. This meant that we had to accept 500,000 unemployable Romanians invading the UK and camping out in parks while waiting for a fully furnished house, latest OLED T.V., XBOX, PC, cell phones and then welfare as high as £20k a year.

If we leave the E.U. the whole sorry affair will collapse under unpaid debts and failing economies. Greece, Portugal and Ireland combined did not pay in half of what the UK pays in, and then we are fined the same amount for infringement of laws we never knew existed.

We wont be forced into the Schengen zone and the E.U. knows this, we will negotiate fair trade deals and be back to a level playing field again.

Just one example of E.U. legislation that is unfair to UK business. Any logistics company from Europe can use UK roads free of charge while our own logistics pay taxes to drive on the road and on the fuel used. This puts up the price to the consumer that goes straight into the European logistics companies profits. So the current government introduced a simple payment to foreign hauliers of £300 a week or £10k a year for every HGV ( comparable to UK business outlay after tax relief ). The E.U. has made this illegal as the European hauliers are finding it hard to pay the sums.
My prospective UKIP councillor told me that we could expect 5 million Bulgarian beggars here on January 1rst. I nodded at the old fool before telling him to fuck off my land.Why do your type feel the need to lie so much ?

500,000 Romanians living in a park ? Why not just say 5000 ? You undermine your racism by making such bizarre claims.

Maybe those 500,000 Romanians wasn't actually a 'true' figure ... in that it didn't happen. Nonetheless, I invite you to prove to me that there was no way at all it COULDN'T have happened. By what means would such an influx ever have been prevented ? Kindly prove that it was preventable !!
But that is exactly the point of the brexit case. It is built on lies and exaggerated nonsense.Characters like this create a toxic forum where real issues can not be discussed.
To address the further point you make - it didnt happen. It never was going to happen. In theory I could pass an elephant through the eye of a needle but thats not going to happen either.

And your side of the coin isn't just the same, from the fantasy £1000 per person extra we will need to pay by 2020, that we will need to pay anyway because of rising prices and wages.

By the way it did happen

Just one of the many camps

Police Round On Roma Gypsies Camped In London's West End (PICTURES)

Then a few days later

Eastern Europeans still sleeping rough in Marble Arch

How about this, and read the numbers

Flood of immigrants make 'township ghettos' out of Britain's seasides

Its a discussion between two sides who are talking different languages.

The "remainers" are generally younger, better educated and more sophisticated. They see opportunities in Europe and welcome them.

The "outers" are generally older,easily influenced and averse to change.They dont like hearing foreign languages in the street and believe that the EU is slowly taking over the Britain they know and love.

"Remainers" dont see immigration as a big deal but "outers" have little interest in any other issue.

Whereas there are others who see immigration as an issue, want the EU to change, but don't see leaving as the solution to the problem.

I'm sorry, where did the EU stop the UK from making its own welfare laws?

What you're talking about is equality of the law among EU citizens. I'm talking about keeping the law equal but making sure those people who haven't worked in the UK for enough time simply don't get benefits, regardless of whether they're British or not. But then I wrote this before, did you read it?

I didn't say the UK would be "forced" into the Schengen Zone. What I said was that the Brexit people used to speak about the "Norway Option", which would mean joining the Schengen Zone, and also that in order to get trading done easier, as happens now being in the EU, the UK might have to seriously consider joining Schengen.

The Brexit people will say things like "but, we'll just do a deal with the EU and everything will be the same" without realizing that such a deal might have to include joining Schengen. Without it the UK might lose trade and be worse off than staying in the EU.

I'm not denying that the EU causes problems to the UK. I'm not saying there aren't valid reasons to leave. What I'm saying is there is a balance. Leaving is not beneficial to the UK, staying is not beneficial to the UK, so which one do you choose?

Apparently the UK was "stronger together", remember that from the Scottish Referendum, which many of the Brexit people opposed Scotland leaving? Now we're not "stronger together". Well which is it?

When it stopped the UK from bringing in the same legislation as Germany and France have stopping migrants from claiming welfare until they had paid into the system.

David Cameron's climbdown on EU benefits.

The latest polls show that 46% believe that the UK would be better off out of the EU, while 43% think they will be better staying. What I would say is which ever side is proven wrong should pay the shortfall accrued. So if the stay camp wins and we end up paying more as a result ( including housing costs, welfare, health and education increases due to the migrants ) they should have the loss apportioned to their ability to pay taken from their salaries/welfare payments. If the out camp wins and it is proven that this has cost the people more the same rules will be applied.

But everything over and above the norm will be tallied, including clean up costs, policing and increased social services spending.

What you're talking about is equality of the law among EU citizens. I'm talking about keeping the law equal but making sure those people who haven't worked in the UK for enough time simply don't get benefits, regardless of whether they're British or not. But then I wrote this before, did you read it?

I didn't say the UK would be "forced" into the Schengen Zone. What I said was that the Brexit people used to speak about the "Norway Option", which would mean joining the Schengen Zone, and also that in order to get trading done easier, as happens now being in the EU, the UK might have to seriously consider joining Schengen.

The Brexit people will say things like "but, we'll just do a deal with the EU and everything will be the same" without realizing that such a deal might have to include joining Schengen. Without it the UK might lose trade and be worse off than staying in the EU.

I'm not denying that the EU causes problems to the UK. I'm not saying there aren't valid reasons to leave. What I'm saying is there is a balance. Leaving is not beneficial to the UK, staying is not beneficial to the UK, so which one do you choose?

Apparently the UK was "stronger together", remember that from the Scottish Referendum, which many of the Brexit people opposed Scotland leaving? Now we're not "stronger together". Well which is it?

When it stopped the UK from bringing in the same legislation as Germany and France have stopping migrants from claiming welfare until they had paid into the system.

The latest polls show that 46% believe that the UK would be better off out of the EU, while 43% think they will be better staying. What I would say is which ever side is proven wrong should pay the shortfall accrued. So if the stay camp wins and we end up paying more as a result ( including housing costs, welfare, health and education increases due to the migrants ) they should have the loss apportioned to their ability to pay taken from their salaries/welfare payments. If the out camp wins and it is proven that this has cost the people more the same rules will be applied.

But everything over and above the norm will be tallied, including clean up costs, policing and increased social services spending.

And again, it didn't happen because it was a duel system. Had he said that ALL PEOPLE regardless would have to wait four years, then there wouldn't have been a problem.

Latest polls say this and that, I could probably find a latest poll that says something different.

If the UK stays in, how will you know the difference from how much the UK would pay if it had left? That's just a silly idea.

Like I said, all it takes is for UK politicians to figure things out. The problem is, and always has been, that in the EU or out of the EU, you're still run by politicians.

Maybe those 500,000 Romanians wasn't actually a 'true' figure ... in that it didn't happen. Nonetheless, I invite you to prove to me that there was no way at all it COULDN'T have happened. By what means would such an influx ever have been prevented ? Kindly prove that it was preventable !!
But that is exactly the point of the brexit case. It is built on lies and exaggerated nonsense.Characters like this create a toxic forum where real issues can not be discussed.
To address the further point you make - it didnt happen. It never was going to happen. In theory I could pass an elephant through the eye of a needle but thats not going to happen either.

And your side of the coin isn't just the same, from the fantasy £1000 per person extra we will need to pay by 2020, that we will need to pay anyway because of rising prices and wages.

By the way it did happen

Then a few days later

So where are these 500,000 people then ?

And again, it didn't happen because it was a duel system. Had he said that ALL PEOPLE regardless would have to wait four years, then there wouldn't have been a problem.

Latest polls say this and that, I could probably find a latest poll that says something different.

If the UK stays in, how will you know the difference from how much the UK would pay if it had left? That's just a silly idea.

Like I said, all it takes is for UK politicians to figure things out. The problem is, and always has been, that in the EU or out of the EU, you're still run by politicians.

And that was it the rule applied to all non British migrants. Why should a migrant come here with the sole intention of claiming from our welfare budget and have no intention to pay anything back in

Very easy just look at the sums for the other nations and work it out. Say if Germany paid £10 trillion this year and the UK paid £8 trillion then we would have paid 80% of what Germany pays. A simple enough equation. Same for the fines imposed and the returns.

The UK public have figured it out already and have shown that we are being screwed by the EU because the left handed everything to them on a plate.

By the way it did happen

Then a few days later

Some sent back, some found it was not to their liking and went elsewhere but over 100,000 are left living rough, begging and thieving while claiming welfare. All you have to do is look and you will see them, get too close and you will smell them before you see them as they use anywhere there are bushes as toilets including people gardens.

By the way it did happen

Then a few days later

Some sent back, some found it was not to their liking and went elsewhere but over 100,000 are left living rough, begging and thieving while claiming welfare. All you have to do is look and you will see them, get too close and you will smell them before you see them as they use anywhere there are bushes as toilets including people gardens.
You are a foul individual. Absolutely disgusting.

By the way it did happen

Then a few days later

Do you know him personally?

He looks like anonymous pixels on a screen to me.

No - in theory, you could not pass an elephant through the eye of a needle. But getting that 500,000 turn up here, was a definite possibility. You'e no way at all of showing me it was an impossibility. Have you ? If you have, why haven't you offered it yet ?

In an earlier post, I posted a copy of a comparison table, showing pros and cons of Brexit. Check it out. Show me how the pro-Brexit case is full of lies and exaggerations !!

By the way it did happen

Then a few days later

I am just judging him by his opinions.He is sick.

No - in theory, you could not pass an elephant through the eye of a needle. But getting that 500,000 turn up here, was a definite possibility. You'e no way at all of showing me it was an impossibility. Have you ? If you have, why haven't you offered it yet ?

In an earlier post, I posted a copy of a comparison table, showing pros and cons of Brexit. Check it out. Show me how the pro-Brexit case is full of lies and exaggerations !!
You just need to puree the elephant and then squirt it through. Thats the easiest way.
i dont have to prove that something that didnt happen wont happen. It hasnt happened and that is proof enough.
Your anti immigrant rhetoric is confusing me. Are they here for the benefits or to "steal" our jobs ?
How many would you like to be here ?
Who would you send home ?
How would you plan for the shortfall in the labour market ?
When you kick out the Spanish and French and they reciprocate what is the plan to compensate ex pats ?
How will you negotiate terms outside the EU that you cant negotiate inside the EU ?

Brexit is a disaster waiting to happen. There is no plan, just a series of half baked assertions that do not stand up to any scrutiny.

The brexit loving little englanders are stupid. They are so stupid, that they bitch about the European Union, but they can't even begin to find new markets for half of all British products, which now go to the European Union but will be trash the day they do their brexit. What happens to a country that gets taken over by mindless moronic thugs?

And that was it the rule applied to all non British migrants. Why should a migrant come here with the sole intention of claiming from our welfare budget and have no intention to pay anything back in

Very easy just look at the sums for the other nations and work it out. Say if Germany paid £10 trillion this year and the UK paid £8 trillion then we would have paid 80% of what Germany pays. A simple enough equation. Same for the fines imposed and the returns.

The UK public have figured it out already and have shown that we are being screwed by the EU because the left handed everything to them on a plate.

Yeah, why should a person go to the UK just to apply for welfare. Same for kids, why should kids leave school and just apply for welfare. Don't you think anyone who is applying for welfare and isn't willing to work should just not be given it, regardless of nationality?

You think it's easy huh? Well.... what you said doesn't work it out.

The UK public have figured what out? Most of them don't have a clue because the facts are not getting out and are being lost in bullshit.

By the way it did happen

Then a few days later

The cry of the beaten neo Marxist goon when shown to be barking mad

The only way the stupid little englanders will learn is if they have to buy a visa to go to benidorm.

You mean like we had to do until recently.

The original plan was signed in June 1985 by 5 of the 10 UE nations. Then in 1990 the Schengen convention abolished visas forf travel between member states. Then in 1999 they became law under the Amsterdan treaty with UK and Ireland opting out

Yeah, why should a person go to the UK just to apply for welfare. Same for kids, why should kids leave school and just apply for welfare. Don't you think anyone who is applying for welfare and isn't willing to work should just not be given it, regardless of nationality?

You think it's easy huh? Well.... what you said doesn't work it out.

The UK public have figured what out? Most of them don't have a clue because the facts are not getting out and are being lost in bullshit.

It is very easy unless you are one of the indigenous that has worked all their lives and find themselves unemployed because of EU meddling. The migrants have government funded quango's that will fill out the paperwork, get the details and submit the claim. Try using them as in indigenous and you will be expelled aggressively. The migrants are given first place in the queue when in comes to housing and health, and you caqn tell when the latest batch have been allocated to an area as brand new kitchen goods appear on gumtree and car boot sales. Then they will move to another area and claim the same again

I remember a local left wing politician being asked at a public meeting if it was true that the council ( local government ) was giving the recent Iraqi migrants fully furnished social housing complete with the latest kitchen appliances, T.V's, computer games and cell phones. He answered that the council was not funding any such thing. After the meeting he was sat in a club drinking whiskey as was his normal behaviour and he let slip that he was glad no one asked if central government was funding it as he would have to have answered YES.

The problems started in the late 1960's early 1970's when we took in Ugandan refugee's and muslim lawyers filled out the forms for them to get everything they could with a commission of 15% for as long as they received the monies.

By the way it did happen

Then a few days later

I am just judging him by his opinions.He is sick.

No you are being your usual neo Marxist welsh racist self, something that I have faced every time I went to wales

The brexit loving little englanders are stupid. They are so stupid, that they bitch about the European Union, but they can't even begin to find new markets for half of all British products, which now go to the European Union but will be trash the day they do their brexit. What happens to a country that gets taken over by mindless moronic thugs?

WRONG AGAIN Because of the EU we cant trade outside without the EU's permission to do so. We cant engage in free trade if it would mean an EU company would lose money by our goods being cheaper. We have ready markets for our goods in the US but we cant sell them at a price that is competitive . We could invite companies to come and set up shop here if it wasn't against EU rules to offer subsidies and lucrative start up aid, the EU has to sanction all such treaties in case it would mean a loss for any EU company.

It becomes like Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Yemen and possibly America

Forum List

Back