Brexit busted.

I'm sorry, where did the EU stop the UK from making its own welfare laws?

What you're talking about is equality of the law among EU citizens. I'm talking about keeping the law equal but making sure those people who haven't worked in the UK for enough time simply don't get benefits, regardless of whether they're British or not. But then I wrote this before, did you read it?

I didn't say the UK would be "forced" into the Schengen Zone. What I said was that the Brexit people used to speak about the "Norway Option", which would mean joining the Schengen Zone, and also that in order to get trading done easier, as happens now being in the EU, the UK might have to seriously consider joining Schengen.

The Brexit people will say things like "but, we'll just do a deal with the EU and everything will be the same" without realizing that such a deal might have to include joining Schengen. Without it the UK might lose trade and be worse off than staying in the EU.

I'm not denying that the EU causes problems to the UK. I'm not saying there aren't valid reasons to leave. What I'm saying is there is a balance. Leaving is not beneficial to the UK, staying is not beneficial to the UK, so which one do you choose?

Apparently the UK was "stronger together", remember that from the Scottish Referendum, which many of the Brexit people opposed Scotland leaving? Now we're not "stronger together". Well which is it?

When it stopped the UK from bringing in the same legislation as Germany and France have stopping migrants from claiming welfare until they had paid into the system.

David Cameron's climbdown on EU benefits.

The latest polls show that 46% believe that the UK would be better off out of the EU, while 43% think they will be better staying. What I would say is which ever side is proven wrong should pay the shortfall accrued. So if the stay camp wins and we end up paying more as a result ( including housing costs, welfare, health and education increases due to the migrants ) they should have the loss apportioned to their ability to pay taken from their salaries/welfare payments. If the out camp wins and it is proven that this has cost the people more the same rules will be applied.

But everything over and above the norm will be tallied, including clean up costs, policing and increased social services spending.

And again, it didn't happen because it was a duel system. Had he said that ALL PEOPLE regardless would have to wait four years, then there wouldn't have been a problem.

Latest polls say this and that, I could probably find a latest poll that says something different.

If the UK stays in, how will you know the difference from how much the UK would pay if it had left? That's just a silly idea.

Like I said, all it takes is for UK politicians to figure things out. The problem is, and always has been, that in the EU or out of the EU, you're still run by politicians.

And that was it the rule applied to all non British migrants. Why should a migrant come here with the sole intention of claiming from our welfare budget and have no intention to pay anything back in

Very easy just look at the sums for the other nations and work it out. Say if Germany paid £10 trillion this year and the UK paid £8 trillion then we would have paid 80% of what Germany pays. A simple enough equation. Same for the fines imposed and the returns.

The UK public have figured it out already and have shown that we are being screwed by the EU because the left handed everything to them on a plate.

Yeah, why should a person go to the UK just to apply for welfare. Same for kids, why should kids leave school and just apply for welfare. Don't you think anyone who is applying for welfare and isn't willing to work should just not be given it, regardless of nationality?

You think it's easy huh? Well.... what you said doesn't work it out.

The UK public have figured what out? Most of them don't have a clue because the facts are not getting out and are being lost in bullshit.

It is very easy unless you are one of the indigenous that has worked all their lives and find themselves unemployed because of EU meddling. The migrants have government funded quango's that will fill out the paperwork, get the details and submit the claim. Try using them as in indigenous and you will be expelled aggressively. The migrants are given first place in the queue when in comes to housing and health, and you caqn tell when the latest batch have been allocated to an area as brand new kitchen goods appear on gumtree and car boot sales. Then they will move to another area and claim the same again

I remember a local left wing politician being asked at a public meeting if it was true that the council ( local government ) was giving the recent Iraqi migrants fully furnished social housing complete with the latest kitchen appliances, T.V's, computer games and cell phones. He answered that the council was not funding any such thing. After the meeting he was sat in a club drinking whiskey as was his normal behaviour and he let slip that he was glad no one asked if central government was funding it as he would have to have answered YES.

The problems started in the late 1960's early 1970's when we took in Ugandan refugee's and muslim lawyers filled out the forms for them to get everything they could with a commission of 15% for as long as they received the monies.
Its a central tenet of the right wing that everybody is getting a better break than they are.One of the great urban myths.
I remember one nut telling me that Tesco cashiers had a secret barcode that knocked money off a migrants shopping bill. He knew because a lad in the pub had told him. You cant argue with that.

The only way the stupid little englanders will learn is if they have to buy a visa to go to benidorm.

You mean like we had to do until recently.

The original plan was signed in June 1985 by 5 of the 10 UE nations. Then in 1990 the Schengen convention abolished visas forf travel between member states. Then in 1999 they became law under the Amsterdan treaty with UK and Ireland opting out
Good luck going back to 1999. The internet alone has globalized the world since that time so much, that separating yourself out of it is just asking to become a Mexico.

Like I said, little englanders want to give up all decision influence and play into the hands of britain's competitors. Bravo.

The brexit loving little englanders are stupid. They are so stupid, that they bitch about the European Union, but they can't even begin to find new markets for half of all British products, which now go to the European Union but will be trash the day they do their brexit. What happens to a country that gets taken over by mindless moronic thugs?

WRONG AGAIN Because of the EU we cant trade outside without the EU's permission to do so. We cant engage in free trade if it would mean an EU company would lose money by our goods being cheaper. We have ready markets for our goods in the US but we cant sell them at a price that is competitive . We could invite companies to come and set up shop here if it wasn't against EU rules to offer subsidies and lucrative start up aid, the EU has to sanction all such treaties in case it would mean a loss for any EU company.

It becomes like Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Yemen and possibly America
So, are you saying that EU companies have already demolished their British competitors worldwide? This is possible. You can turn the UK into a Greece by suppressing the pound as you are suggesting here. That way uk products will indeed be cheaper. But, do you think that the rest of the world buys its stuff freely at whim? No, trade is everywhere by existing relationships, and a new player, such as an independent Britain, will have to start at the back of every queue.

Also, if you want to play this currency valuation game, then you will quickly find that uk banks will never allow it, and Bangladesh and others will always undercut every uk product.

Losing even the few jobs that the British still are keeping, after stupidity of brexit? A fitting punishment for the stupidity of the mindless bully. Luckily, some parts, like Scotland and Wales, can break free and rejoin the EU. It is possible that the EU wants Britain out for this exact purpose, to take Britain off the map. Evil enough.

That is what the UK government wanted to bring in, but because the looney lefties signed away our rights to set our own welfare laws the E.U. courts stopped it from going ahead. This meant that we had to accept 500,000 unemployable Romanians invading the UK and camping out in parks while waiting for a fully furnished house, latest OLED T.V., XBOX, PC, cell phones and then welfare as high as £20k a year.

If we leave the E.U. the whole sorry affair will collapse under unpaid debts and failing economies. Greece, Portugal and Ireland combined did not pay in half of what the UK pays in, and then we are fined the same amount for infringement of laws we never knew existed.

We wont be forced into the Schengen zone and the E.U. knows this, we will negotiate fair trade deals and be back to a level playing field again.

Just one example of E.U. legislation that is unfair to UK business. Any logistics company from Europe can use UK roads free of charge while our own logistics pay taxes to drive on the road and on the fuel used. This puts up the price to the consumer that goes straight into the European logistics companies profits. So the current government introduced a simple payment to foreign hauliers of £300 a week or £10k a year for every HGV ( comparable to UK business outlay after tax relief ). The E.U. has made this illegal as the European hauliers are finding it hard to pay the sums.
My prospective UKIP councillor told me that we could expect 5 million Bulgarian beggars here on January 1rst. I nodded at the old fool before telling him to fuck off my land.Why do your type feel the need to lie so much ?
Is it because you have no case ?

500,000 Romanians living in a park ? Why not just say 5000 ? You undermine your racism by making such bizarre claims.

You really are a lying piece of shit.

Maybe those 500,000 Romanians wasn't actually a 'true' figure ... in that it didn't happen. Nonetheless, I invite you to prove to me that there was no way at all it COULDN'T have happened. By what means would such an influx ever have been prevented ? Kindly prove that it was preventable !!
But that is exactly the point of the brexit case. It is built on lies and exaggerated nonsense.Characters like this create a toxic forum where real issues can not be discussed.
To address the further point you make - it didnt happen. It never was going to happen. In theory I could pass an elephant through the eye of a needle but thats not going to happen either.

No - in theory, you could not pass an elephant through the eye of a needle. But getting that 500,000 turn up here, was a definite possibility. You'e no way at all of showing me it was an impossibility. Have you ? If you have, why haven't you offered it yet ?

In an earlier post, I posted a copy of a comparison table, showing pros and cons of Brexit. Check it out. Show me how the pro-Brexit case is full of lies and exaggerations !!
You just need to puree the elephant and then squirt it through. Thats the easiest way.
i dont have to prove that something that didnt happen wont happen. It hasnt happened and that is proof enough.
Your anti immigrant rhetoric is confusing me. Are they here for the benefits or to "steal" our jobs ?
How many would you like to be here ?
Who would you send home ?
How would you plan for the shortfall in the labour market ?
When you kick out the Spanish and French and they reciprocate what is the plan to compensate ex pats ?
How will you negotiate terms outside the EU that you cant negotiate inside the EU ?

Brexit is a disaster waiting to happen. There is no plan, just a series of half baked assertions that do not stand up to any scrutiny.

Having never pureed an elephant, much less try to squeeze it through the eye of a needle, I wouldn't know.

As for the 500,000 - since they didn't arrive .. this is NOT proof that they never could have. Do you apply the same 'logic' elsewhere ? Do you say that because no meterorite has ever killed off the human race, none ever could ? Do you say that because nuclear war has never broken out, as YET, then it never will ? I wonder ... in 1968, would you have said that because no man had ever set foot on the Moon, none ever will ??

Your so-called 'logic' over the 500,000 arriving here (or not) is thoroughly faulty. You must surely see that.

Something else I see .. or rather, NOT see .. is your estimate of how many immigrants is too many for us to have. When will you be providing that estimate ? AND .... when you do, will you be able to assure me that the EU (if we're still members of it) will ever agree to anything like the limit you think should apply ??

I'm guessing ... not. I'm guessing ... that they'll never care about the UK's interests to anything like the level necessary to compromise. And that we'll be forever stuck with the fallout from it .. IF we can't get out of the EU .....

Tell me I'm wrong ....

So where are these 500,000 people then ?

Some sent back, some found it was not to their liking and went elsewhere but over 100,000 are left living rough, begging and thieving while claiming welfare. All you have to do is look and you will see them, get too close and you will smell them before you see them as they use anywhere there are bushes as toilets including people gardens.
You are a foul individual. Absolutely disgusting.

Do you know him personally?

He looks like anonymous pixels on a screen to me.
I am just judging him by his opinions.He is sick.

No you are being your usual neo Marxist welsh racist self, something that I have faced every time I went to wales

For what it's worth, not all of us in Wales are like that (though admittedly quite a number seem to be ..). I'm in south Wales myself, and I think my posts speak for me ...

Some sent back, some found it was not to their liking and went elsewhere but over 100,000 are left living rough, begging and thieving while claiming welfare. All you have to do is look and you will see them, get too close and you will smell them before you see them as they use anywhere there are bushes as toilets including people gardens.

No you are being your usual neo Marxist welsh racist self, something that I have faced every time I went to wales

For what it's worth, not all of us in Wales are like that (though admittedly quite a number seem to be ..). I'm in south Wales myself, and I think my posts speak for me ...
If you are Welsh I would be amazed.Why do you pander to that xenophobic sais wanker ?

Both sides are playing on fear.

Those favouring subservience to Brussels thumping on fear of economic loss.

Those favouring independence thumping on loss of freedom....or, rather, gaining back some lost freedoms.

Hey, when Obama gets America into the EU (He seems to be jonesing to become president of that syphilitic afterbirth of a Mongolian Gang Fuck) you'll like measuring distances and speed in kilometers, meat by the kilogram and putting an end to all those antiquated figures on US dollars.....won't you?

My prospective UKIP councillor told me that we could expect 5 million Bulgarian beggars here on January 1rst. I nodded at the old fool before telling him to fuck off my land.Why do your type feel the need to lie so much ?

500,000 Romanians living in a park ? Why not just say 5000 ? You undermine your racism by making such bizarre claims.

Maybe those 500,000 Romanians wasn't actually a 'true' figure ... in that it didn't happen. Nonetheless, I invite you to prove to me that there was no way at all it COULDN'T have happened. By what means would such an influx ever have been prevented ? Kindly prove that it was preventable !!
But that is exactly the point of the brexit case. It is built on lies and exaggerated nonsense.Characters like this create a toxic forum where real issues can not be discussed.
To address the further point you make - it didnt happen. It never was going to happen. In theory I could pass an elephant through the eye of a needle but thats not going to happen either.

No - in theory, you could not pass an elephant through the eye of a needle. But getting that 500,000 turn up here, was a definite possibility. You'e no way at all of showing me it was an impossibility. Have you ? If you have, why haven't you offered it yet ?

In an earlier post, I posted a copy of a comparison table, showing pros and cons of Brexit. Check it out. Show me how the pro-Brexit case is full of lies and exaggerations !!
You just need to puree the elephant and then squirt it through. Thats the easiest way.
i dont have to prove that something that didnt happen wont happen. It hasnt happened and that is proof enough.
Your anti immigrant rhetoric is confusing me. Are they here for the benefits or to "steal" our jobs ?
When you kick out the Spanish and French and they reciprocate what is the plan to compensate ex pats ?
How will you negotiate terms outside the EU that you cant negotiate inside the EU ?

Brexit is a disaster waiting to happen. There is no plan, just a series of half baked assertions that do not stand up to any scrutiny.

Having never pureed an elephant, much less try to squeeze it through the eye of a needle, I wouldn't know.

As for the 500,000 - since they didn't arrive .. this is NOT proof that they never could have. Do you apply the same 'logic' elsewhere ? Do you say that because no meterorite has ever killed off the human race, none ever could ? Do you say that because nuclear war has never broken out, as YET, then it never will ? I wonder ... in 1968, would you have said that because no man had ever set foot on the Moon, none ever will ??

Your so-called 'logic' over the 500,000 arriving here (or not) is thoroughly faulty. You must surely see that.

Something else I see .. or rather, NOT see .. is your estimate of how many immigrants is too many for us to have. When will you be providing that estimate ? AND .... when you do, will you be able to assure me that the EU (if we're still members of it) will ever agree to anything like the limit you think should apply ??

I'm guessing ... not. I'm guessing ... that they'll never care about the UK's interests to anything like the level necessary to compromise. And that we'll be forever stuck with the fallout from it .. IF we can't get out of the EU .....

Tell me I'm wrong ....
But my pureed elephant is just as pertinent as your 500,000 immigrants. Neither are going to happen so why labour the point ?

If you are Welsh I would be amazed.Why do you pander to that xenophobic sais wanker ?

You're telling me that there's no such thing as a 'Brexit' supporter in Wales ?? I'd love to see you try and argue such a thing ... especially as I'm located exactly where I say I am.

And I'm pandering to nobody. Conversely ... a pro-EU position DOES pander to a bunch of bureaucrats in Brussels who'll tell you what you must regard as being in your best interests .. since, of course, they're doing it now, and have been, for years. The only question is whether you'll finally decide to stop them !!

Tell me I'm wrong ....
But my pureed elephant is just as pertinent as your 500,000 immigrants. Neither are going to happen so why labour the point ?

Because the 'logic' you say you're following, isn't at all logical. My 'nobody could ever walk on the moon because in 1968, they never had' ... is one example. How about, in the year 1898, someone saying that nobody would ever achieve manned, heavier-than-air flight .. because, in 1898, nobody had ? Or, nobody would ever split the atom .. because it hadn't been done by the year 1912 ?

Nope. Saying that because by a certain date, a certain event hasn't happened, it never could ... is actually nonsense. And by the way, how's that 'how many immigrants is ultimately too many for us' estimate coming along ?

Last edited:
I'm sorry, where did the EU stop the UK from making its own welfare laws?

What you're talking about is equality of the law among EU citizens. I'm talking about keeping the law equal but making sure those people who haven't worked in the UK for enough time simply don't get benefits, regardless of whether they're British or not. But then I wrote this before, did you read it?

I didn't say the UK would be "forced" into the Schengen Zone. What I said was that the Brexit people used to speak about the "Norway Option", which would mean joining the Schengen Zone, and also that in order to get trading done easier, as happens now being in the EU, the UK might have to seriously consider joining Schengen.

The Brexit people will say things like "but, we'll just do a deal with the EU and everything will be the same" without realizing that such a deal might have to include joining Schengen. Without it the UK might lose trade and be worse off than staying in the EU.

I'm not denying that the EU causes problems to the UK. I'm not saying there aren't valid reasons to leave. What I'm saying is there is a balance. Leaving is not beneficial to the UK, staying is not beneficial to the UK, so which one do you choose?

Apparently the UK was "stronger together", remember that from the Scottish Referendum, which many of the Brexit people opposed Scotland leaving? Now we're not "stronger together". Well which is it?

When it stopped the UK from bringing in the same legislation as Germany and France have stopping migrants from claiming welfare until they had paid into the system.

The latest polls show that 46% believe that the UK would be better off out of the EU, while 43% think they will be better staying. What I would say is which ever side is proven wrong should pay the shortfall accrued. So if the stay camp wins and we end up paying more as a result ( including housing costs, welfare, health and education increases due to the migrants ) they should have the loss apportioned to their ability to pay taken from their salaries/welfare payments. If the out camp wins and it is proven that this has cost the people more the same rules will be applied.

But everything over and above the norm will be tallied, including clean up costs, policing and increased social services spending.

And again, it didn't happen because it was a duel system. Had he said that ALL PEOPLE regardless would have to wait four years, then there wouldn't have been a problem.

Latest polls say this and that, I could probably find a latest poll that says something different.

If the UK stays in, how will you know the difference from how much the UK would pay if it had left? That's just a silly idea.

Like I said, all it takes is for UK politicians to figure things out. The problem is, and always has been, that in the EU or out of the EU, you're still run by politicians.

And that was it the rule applied to all non British migrants. Why should a migrant come here with the sole intention of claiming from our welfare budget and have no intention to pay anything back in

Very easy just look at the sums for the other nations and work it out. Say if Germany paid £10 trillion this year and the UK paid £8 trillion then we would have paid 80% of what Germany pays. A simple enough equation. Same for the fines imposed and the returns.

The UK public have figured it out already and have shown that we are being screwed by the EU because the left handed everything to them on a plate.

Yeah, why should a person go to the UK just to apply for welfare. Same for kids, why should kids leave school and just apply for welfare. Don't you think anyone who is applying for welfare and isn't willing to work should just not be given it, regardless of nationality?

The UK public have figured what out? Most of them don't have a clue because the facts are not getting out and are being lost in bullshit.

It is very easy unless you are one of the indigenous that has worked all their lives and find themselves unemployed because of EU meddling. The migrants have government funded quango's that will fill out the paperwork, get the details and submit the claim. Try using them as in indigenous and you will be expelled aggressively. The migrants are given first place in the queue when in comes to housing and health, and you caqn tell when the latest batch have been allocated to an area as brand new kitchen goods appear on gumtree and car boot sales. Then they will move to another area and claim the same again

I remember a local left wing politician being asked at a public meeting if it was true that the council ( local government ) was giving the recent Iraqi migrants fully furnished social housing complete with the latest kitchen appliances, T.V's, computer games and cell phones. He answered that the council was not funding any such thing. After the meeting he was sat in a club drinking whiskey as was his normal behaviour and he let slip that he was glad no one asked if central government was funding it as he would have to have answered YES.

The problems started in the late 1960's early 1970's when we took in Ugandan refugee's and muslim lawyers filled out the forms for them to get everything they could with a commission of 15% for as long as they received the monies.

Again, as I've stated, there are ways of dealing with such a thing and still being in the EU. This isn't about the EU, this is about the UK govt being unable to make laws that work.

If migrants are given first place in the queue now, why wouldn't they be given first place in the queue once the UK leaves the EU? It's not the EU that's putting them in first place you know. The EU actually has almost no power in the UK. The UK govt decides what to do and what not to do based on pressure from the EU. The UK govt could tell the EU to get stuffed, or it could make more intelligent laws that allow them to do as they wish.

Yes, the problem started ages ago. And it had NOTHING to do with the EU.

So while you bring very valid points for things that are severely wrong with the UK and how it is governed, it doesn't have much to do with the EU.

This is a problem. People are associating the immigration crisis with the EU. I don't. I associate it with poor governance, both from Labour and the Tories (though more Labour than Tories), on this issue.

Those favouring independence thumping on loss of freedom....or, rather, gaining back some lost freedoms.

Hey, when Obama gets America into the EU (He seems to be jonesing to become president of that syphilitic afterbirth of a Mongolian Gang Fuck) you'll like measuring distances and speed in kilometers, meat by the kilogram and putting an end to all those antiquated figures on US dollars.....won't you?

Well, the reality is that those who want to leave should be giving a message of hope. Those who want to stay should be giving a message of fear at what leaving would do. But the Brexit people aren't doing very well on the message of hope, mostly it's just made up stuff that has no basis in reality.

This might be of interest (.. to those open to accepting this site's contents, anyway ..) --

Immigration Amount Set For Reveal Before Referendum | News

It was announced on Sunday that the scale of the EU immigration into the UK will be revealed weeks before the referendum. This comes after persistent pressure has led government officials to agree to publish the statistics that have been withheld up until now.

The figures will show how many migrants are currently working and claiming benefits in Britain and they will be published on May 26th. The publication, which has previously been blocked for release by civil servants, could display explosive numbers that may produce a dramatic alteration for the Brexit campaign. The belief is that the exposure of this information will lead voters to support Britain leaving the EU as a current dominating concern within the country is immigration.

The information could reveal up to 1.3million extra EU citizens are living in the UK which will provide a shocking twist in the referendum debate. MPs have been reported in saying that the Government is only releasing the information due to the huge pressure they have received. It is thought that these figures will highlight the extent of lack of control over the borders and the importance of Out campaign.

The news came as Prime Minister, David Cameron dismissed suggestions that the EU referendum is distracting ministers after a series of mistakes and it was more so the case that the media were negatively spinning news of Tory splits. Cameron, in reference to reporters said ‘they’re spending too much time looking at each other’s newspapers…setting each others’ hair on fire’, talking over battles between cabinet ministers.

The outburst comes as a poll of polls suggesting the EU referendum remains on a knife edge with British Citizens swaying to the ‘In’ campaign by 51%, in comparison to the 49% of the ‘Out’ campaign with less than three months to go.

Over the last decade, concerns have risen with the official statistics in relation to the discrepancies over the amount of migrants counted into British airports and those given National Insurance (NI) numbers. It is believed that the scale of migration is far higher than what is being actually being revealed. In the last five years 904,000 EU nationals moved to Britain according to the Office of National Statistics yet 2.25 million NI numbers were issued, which is a gap of 1.3 million.

Back in December of 2015, the civil servants operating at HMRC refused to reveal just how many of the NI numbers were active. They justified this controversial stance based on their belief that it could undermine Cameron’s EU membership renegotiation. However, now HMRC’s chief executive, Lin Homer, has agreed to pass on the statistics to ONS who will, as a result, publish an analysis of the new information to the public on the 26th of May.

Its a central tenet of the right wing that everybody is getting a better break than they are.One of the great urban myths.
I remember one nut telling me that Tesco cashiers had a secret barcode that knocked money off a migrants shopping bill. He knew because a lad in the pub had told him. You cant argue with that.

Of topic deflection again because you know it is true. You try using one of the migrant drop in centres to try and get information in regards to what welfare package would be best for you, they would show you the door and tell you to find a good solicitor.
One of my local supermarkets used to cut prices on perishables at the end of the day. When the migrants found out they would hover round the fixtures waiting for the cashiers to drop the prices even more. This stopped people from getting in the shop to buy food costing the shop money. The store manager then decided to stop pricing on the shelves and told his staff to price at the till, so the OAP's and those on little income could get at the food without having to battle with migrants. This nearly caused a riot as the cashiers did not apply the savings to migrants with full trolleys, only to those people with baskets. Now we don't see any migrants in the shops as they use their own illegal shops selling illegal food

Of topic deflection again because you know it is true. You try using one of the migrant drop in centres to try and get information in regards to what welfare package would be best for you, they would show you the door and tell you to find a good solicitor.
One of my local supermarkets used to cut prices on perishables at the end of the day. When the migrants found out they would hover round the fixtures waiting for the cashiers to drop the prices even more. This stopped people from getting in the shop to buy food costing the shop money. The store manager then decided to stop pricing on the shelves and told his staff to price at the till, so the OAP's and those on little income could get at the food without having to battle with migrants. This nearly caused a riot as the cashiers did not apply the savings to migrants with full trolleys, only to those people with baskets. Now we don't see any migrants in the shops as they use their own illegal shops selling illegal food

Which reminds me; I was handed a 'shopping list' by a migrant whilst walking around my neighbourhood last week. Everything from pampers onwards, itemised with the price. He was accosting every available female in the street.

The only way the stupid little englanders will learn is if they have to buy a visa to go to benidorm.

The original plan was signed in June 1985 by 5 of the 10 UE nations. Then in 1990 the Schengen convention abolished visas forf travel between member states. Then in 1999 they became law under the Amsterdan treaty with UK and Ireland opting out
Good luck going back to 1999. The internet alone has globalized the world since that time so much, that separating yourself out of it is just asking to become a Mexico.

Like I said, little englanders want to give up all decision influence and play into the hands of britain's competitors. Bravo.

Not that long ago is it, just 16 years, and we need a visa if we travel outside the EU so no hardship at all.

Our neo Marxist politicians have already done that, which is why no British goods are available anymore. The British companies have been sold, asset stripped and names kept to fool American wannabee's and arab oil shieks. Names like Jaguar, Mini, Land Rover and Rolls Royce. All now in foreign ownership

Not that long ago is it, just 16 years, and we need a visa if we travel outside the EU so no hardship at all.

Our neo Marxist politicians have already done that, which is why no British goods are available anymore. The British companies have been sold, asset stripped and names kept to fool American wannabee's and arab oil shieks. Names like Jaguar, Mini, Land Rover and Rolls Royce. All now in foreign ownership

It seems to me that at the root of all this argument, is the lousy deal Cameron came back with from Brussels.

Tell me I'm wrong ....

Here are the facts from the ONS

[ARCHIVED CONTENT] Bulgarian and Romanian migration to the UK - ONS

This shows that in the first year of being allowed into the UK over 140,000 arrived seeking work

" In the year ending December 2014, Romanian citizens were allocated the largest number of NINos; the total of 146,000 was a 715% increase on the 18,000 NINos allocated in the year to December 2013"

Well, the reality is that those who want to leave should be giving a message of hope. Those who want to stay should be giving a message of fear at what leaving would do. But the Brexit people aren't doing very well on the message of hope, mostly it's just made up stuff that has no basis in reality.

And you can prove this can you, that it is made up

Again, as I've stated, there are ways of dealing with such a thing and still being in the EU. This isn't about the EU, this is about the UK govt being unable to make laws that work.

If migrants are given first place in the queue now, why wouldn't they be given first place in the queue once the UK leaves the EU? It's not the EU that's putting them in first place you know. The EU actually has almost no power in the UK. The UK govt decides what to do and what not to do based on pressure from the EU. The UK govt could tell the EU to get stuffed, or it could make more intelligent laws that allow them to do as they wish.

Yes, the problem started ages ago. And it had NOTHING to do with the EU.

So while you bring very valid points for things that are severely wrong with the UK and how it is governed, it doesn't have much to do with the EU.

This is a problem. People are associating the immigration crisis with the EU. I don't. I associate it with poor governance, both from Labour and the Tories (though more Labour than Tories), on this issue.

If you knew what you were talking about you would be dangerous. The last neo Marxist government of the UK gave away our rights to make our own laws. So we became just another money pot for the EU to dip into as and when needed. WE WERE GLAD THEY DID NOT JOIN THE EUROZONE AS WE WOULD HAVE BEEN SELLING PARTS OF THE UK TO FRANCE AND GERMANY TO BUILD POWER STATIONS TO SUPPLY THE NEEDS OF MAINLAND EUROPE.

Forum List

Back