'BREXIT Is Proof Trump Wll Be Next President'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
'Brexit is proof that Trump will be the next president': 'Anti-immigration' message and shift to the Right that led to UK's seismic break with Europe draws parallels with rise of The Donald"

"Many have pointed out the similarities between Britain's decision to leave the EU and Trump's campaign - and believe it is an indication of how Americans will vote on November 8, which could see Trump in the White House."

:p

Britain's vote to exit the EU was a blow to Globalists, George Soros, Obama, and Hillary...and the implications are making them worried here at home. Will the 'insurrection' spread to America? Many believe it will.

'Brexit is proof that Donald Trump will be the next president'

'Brexit is proof that Trump will be the next president': 'Anti-immigration' message and shift to the Right that led to UK's seismic break with Europe draws parallels with rise of The Donald"

"Many have pointed out the similarities between Britain's decision to leave the EU and Trump's campaign - and believe it is an indication of how Americans will vote on November 8, which could see Trump in the White House."

Britain's vote to exit the EU was a blow to Globalists, George Soros, Obama, and Hillary...and the implications are making them worried here at home. Will the 'insurrection' spread to America? Many believe it will.

Five reasons Brexit could signal Trump winning the White House - BBC News

Most of America is still just moral and decent enough to really care about sovereignty and our rights.

Sniveling leftist pukes who demand rights be restricted arbitrarily, without due process, are fascist pawns too vacuous and well programmed to even realize it.

'Brexit is proof that Trump will be the next president'

... a sure sign that Trumpies are running out of coherent straws to grab on to as their trumpship is getting self-flushed down the toilet.

Why don't you tune into whatever electronic medium you have available that will show OUR stock market open in about 10 minutes, and get back to us on how great an idea this is for Britain, the U.S. and OUR economy and the rest of the planet?

I have long derided the myopic righties on this board for not being able to see beyond their front porches. Well, this is going to come through the back door and bite you in your big fat asses.

And I would also advise any who haven't seen it, the documentary made in Europe about Trump's golf course in Scotland and the reality of how it got built.
This motherfucker is absolutely hated in Scotland:

ABOUT THE FILM

You've Been Trumped is a 2011 documentary by British filmmaker Anthony Baxter. The film documents the construction of a luxury golf course on a beach in Balmedie, Aberdeenshire, Scotland, by developer Donald Trump, and the subsequent struggles between the locals and Donald Trump and Scottish legal and governmental authorities.

When it was announced that the documentary was to be given its British television premiere on BBC Two on 21 October 2012, Trump's lawyers contacted the corporation to demand that the film should not be shown, claiming that it is "defamatory" and "misleading".[2] The screening went ahead. The BBCdefended its decision, noting that Trump had repeatedly refused to be interviewed in conjunction with the film.[2]

MV5BMjIzMjE3MDcwM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjk0Mjg4Ng@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,707,1000_AL_.jpg

'Brexit is proof that Trump will be the next president'

... a sure sign that Trumpies are running out of coherent straws to grab on to.
Five reasons Brexit could signal Trump winning the White House - BBC News

Oh yes, BBC, the external experts in American politics.
So all you have are ad hominem attacks. Typical of the jello minded left. See, I can ad hominem with the best of them...the difference is mine don't come off as vapid sour grapes.

The world is recognizing progressive globalists for the disgusting garbage they are. Take your sad self off to cuba, guatemala or afghanistan if you want to immerse yourself in hate, stupidity, disease and death. We embrace a culture of freedom..and I don't mean freedom to kill anybody weaker who annoys us. Adios.

So all you have are ad hominem attacks. Typical of the jello minded left. See, I can ad hominem with the best of them...the difference is mine don't come off as vapid sour grapes.

The world is recognizing progressive globalists for the disgusting garbage they are. Take your sad self off to cuba, guatemala or afghanistan if you want to immerse yourself in hate, stupidity, disease and death. We embrace a culture of freedom. Adios.

ad hominem?

WFkrzw.jpg

And just think....If Trump is elected we will have the first sitting president to be on trial for a $40,000,000 consumer fraud scheme. Proud yet?

(And please, don't throw Bill Clinton in as a comparison. He did not spend a day in court, was not charged with a crime by an AG, he was impeached for lying under oath about sex with a woman not his wife.)

The world is recognizing progressive globalists for the disgusting garbage they are. Take your sad self off to cuba, guatemala or afghanistan if you want to immerse yourself in hate, stupidity, disease and death. We embrace a culture of freedom. Adios.

ad hominem?

WFkrzw.jpg

oh look, more.

ad hominem?

WFkrzw.jpg

It's a buzz word she picked up from her fellow right wing idiots. There's another one on here just like her that repeats, "far left wing drones" like a parrot on acid.

I'm going to put it another way - if Brexit was a repugnant buffoon like Trump, it would lose.

If a meat puppet faggot like obozo can be president, AND RE-ELECTED, getting the world's richest professional clown elected over the choice of a repulsive criminally insane totalitarian sociopath hag should be a shoe in.

The only way I could have been proud of the GOP would have been if Cruz won. He would have if the clown didn't do what the media usually does for democrooks; tear down each GOP candidate as he reached 2nd place. Dump did it from inside the primary electorate.

Now his campaign appears buffoonish, and for ratings Dump knows all about buffoonish. If he looses to hitlery it will be intentional.

Forum List

Back