Brian Kemp responds to Donald Trump on Twitter (8-15-2023)

Well said!!

I suppose the accusations of me being such a liberal come when I am arguing against closing libraries or cutting school lunches. But not when I call for a balanced budget, term limits on all higher federal elected officials. Or when I call for meaningful tax reforms, or for keeping the 2nd amendment as it is (and has been).

Political Parties should be removed from the system. If people want to get together and talk about issues and candidates they can call themselves whatever they want. But one set of primaries and one election. No separate primaries or platforms. Each candidate will have to come up with their own platform.
Maybe if you cut down on linking Daily Kos that would be more palatable.

Maybe if you cut down on linking Daily Kos that would be more palatable.

Now see? That is an actual thing. I hadn't paid attention to it. I didn't get the articles from Daily Kos, but from other news sites. Good point.

Now see? That is an actual thing. I hadn't paid attention to it. I didn't get the articles from Daily Kos, but from other news sites. Good point.
OK, I'll let you slide on this even though you're obviously a died-in-the-wool liberal. I don't even link Fox.

Yes, it was shady doings by Kemp. But not earth shattering. If I recall, Kemp won the election by 300k votes (250k?).

He won re-election by a wide marging but he barely squeaked past her in the first one. 55,000 votes. Those 50,000 voter applications he refused to register may very well have been the difference.

Democrats didn't investigate Trump over Russia. REPUBLICANS investigated Trump over Russia

Jeff Sessions, Trump's DOJ appointed Robert Mueller, a life-long Republican and former Director of the FBI, as special prosecutor after Trump went on CBS and said he fired Jim Comey over the Russia Investigation.

Trump's confession on national television lead to the Russia Investigation. When a republican is in the White House, all department of justice investigations and prosecutions are carried out by the Republican department of justice

Before you start calling other people “idiots” you should remember the Bush 41 was President, during the first Gulf War when Iraq attacked Kuwait.

You could save yourself a lot of humiliation, if you would just simply fact check your posts before you make an idiot of YOURSELF.

The Gulf War was a UN war with 125 allies. Saddam invaded. The UN kicked him out. The US troops came home. EXCELLENT. BRAVO.

The War on Terror was a Zionist Fascist alliance of 6 or 7 Zionist dominated countries invading two other countries over a false flag hate hoax Zionist Fascists did.

Your moron SLOW meant W, not HW. HW was a patriotic American. W is the worst Traitor in US history.

Democrats didn't investigate Trump over Russia. REPUBLICANS investigated Trump over Russia

Jeff Sessions, Trump's DOJ appointed Robert Mueller, a life-long Republican and former Director of the FBI, as special prosecutor after Trump went on CBS and said he fired Jim Comey over the Russia Investigation.

Trump's confession on national television lead to the Russia Investigation. When a republican is in the White House, all department of justice investigations and prosecutions are carried out by the Republican department of justice

Before you start calling other people “idiots” you should remember the Bush 41 was President, during the first Gulf War when Iraq attacked Kuwait.

You could save yourself a lot of humiliation, if you would just simply fact check your posts before you make an idiot of YOURSELF.

I always like rubes from far less successful countries like Canada lecturing me on how to be a great country. Something we've already done and you're still working on

Ahh.. still looking for some negative troll attention? Cute. :itsok:

Yes, you've mentioned you believe Hunter never did anything wrong and there's nothing wrong anyway with Hunter selling Joe's name as long as they never actually did anything for the money. But actually that is wrong, Democrat suck up

Which Democrat appointed Mueller?

Mueller was the Democrat. But I feel you. Russia, Russia, Russia was just Republicans going for Trump. Hillary didn't start it, the left wing media and Democrat politicians just sat by quietly waiting for it to end. Russia, Russia, Russia was just Republicans.

And I said you have something seriously wrong with you. Nailed it!

Or everything.

Catsnmeters subscribes to the philosophy that if Republicans are 1% responsible they are 100% responsible and if Democrats are 99% responsible, they are 0% responsible.

There's a term for that, it's called hypocrisy. Real standards are ones you apply to yourself before others. Democrat standards are it's someone else all the time. Like Biden walking up to a family who actually lost the father in a war zone and telling them his son came home in a flag draped coffin when he didn't. Biden doesn't lie like anyone else, he's the standard. A terrible liar lies like Biden

This is in regards to Donald Trump saying that the 2020 elections were stolen, citing a “report”.

Brian Kemp the election thief??? lol

1692303759774.png

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Mueller was the Democrat. But I feel you. Russia, Russia, Russia was just Republicans going for Trump. Hillary didn't start it, the left wing media and Democrat politicians just sat by quietly waiting for it to end. Russia, Russia, Russia was just Republicans.

He was not a democrat but that isn't relevant to my question.

Who appointed Mueller?

And I said you have something seriously wrong with you. Nailed it!
Do you think Benghazi was a democrat investigation? Lol.

Forum List

Back