Brian Kemp responds to Donald Trump on Twitter (8-15-2023)

He was not a democrat but that isn't relevant to my question.

Who appointed Mueller?

Do you think Benghazi was a democrat investigation? Lol.

You triggered an interesting thought in my mind. Can IQ's go negative? You should get a test. I'd be really interested if your IQ is actually negative or if it's just zero. Inquiring minds want to know

You triggered an interesting thought in my mind. Can IQ's go negative? You should get a test. I'd be really interested if your IQ is actually negative or if it's just zero. Inquiring minds want to know

Does Cats measure it in Celius or Fahrenheit, that would matter.

• Fact
Reactions: kaz
Since you don't seem to know who appointed Mueller and apparently don't have the acumen to search for the answer yourself, I will take the time to educate you.

Rod Rosenstein appointed Mueller.

Rod Rosenstein was appointed by Trump.

I guess you could say that, indirectly but ultimately, Trump appointed Mueller.

That is freaking hilarious isn't it? Lol.

You are welcome.

Since you don't seem to know who appointed Mueller and apparently don't have the acumen to search for the answer yourself, I will take the time to educate you.

Rod Rosenstein appointed Mueller.

Rod Rosenstein was appointed by Trump.

I guess you could say that, indirectly but ultimately, Trump appointed Mueller.

That is freaking hilarious isn't it? Lol.

You are welcome.

Google red herring. That's the argument you are making

Google red herring. That's the argument you are making
A republican appointing Mueller when republicans controlled both houses of Congress and the executive branch is not a red herring; it's a fact.

You got duped by your lying media masters that Mueller was somehow a Democrat investigation and you aren't grown up enough to admit it.

Weak.

A republican appointing Mueller when republicans controlled both houses of Congress and the executive branch is not a red herring; it's a fact.

You got duped by your lying media masters that Mueller was somehow a Democrat investigation and you aren't grown up enough to admit it.

Weak.

LOL, now that's funny as shit. You think saying Democrats were going Russia, Russia, Russia for three years is weak. You're one stupid hombre. Yeah, that was Republicans going Russia, Russia, Russia after Trump, no red herring there!

BTW, just FYI since you're stupid, red herring doesn't contradict something being factually correct. You learn something new every day! Well, I do, you learn nothing ever

LOL, now that's funny as shit. You think saying Democrats were going Russia, Russia, Russia for three years is weak. You're one stupid hombre. Yeah, that was Republicans going Russia, Russia, Russia after Trump, no red herring there!

BTW, just FYI since you're stupid, red herring doesn't contradict something being factually correct. You learn something new every day! Well, I do, you learn nothing ever
I don't think red herring means what you think it means.

Mueller was appointed by Rod who was appointed by Trump. ROFL. Too funny.

I doubt that, but you clearly don't grasp the application of the Red Herring argument, though you do know how to do it

We need an investigation into Kemp​

Georgia Governor-Elect Brian Kemp Might Be Even More Corrupt Than You Thought​

Days before the election, Kemp accused Democrats of attempting to hack the state’s election systems. An Atlanta Journal-Constitution investigation found that the “evidence” for this claim is a single forwarded e-mail.

Meanwhile, there is a good deal of compelling evidence that Kemp—who at the time was slipping in the polls, putting him in real danger of suffering an embarrassing loss for the Republican Party—might have just made the whole thing up.
Yeah I seem to remember not that long ago the demafasict claimed Kemp won by voter fraud

I doubt that, but you clearly don't grasp the application of the Red Herring argument, though you do know how to do it
Is it a red herring that Trump appointed Rod and Rod appointed Mueller while Democrats had no political power to do so?

Is it a red herring that Trump appointed Rod and Rod appointed Mueller while Democrats had no political power to do so?
Ah not true…Comey made clear he made moves to ensure a special prosecutor was appointed

OMG youre right! Republicans are not only behind Russia, Russia, Russia, but Republicans opened our borders while Democrats are trying to secure them, Republicans are the ones not prosecuting criminals, Republicans are looting stores, and Republicans are the WOKE ones!!!!!

Oh, and you're a fucking idiot ...

OMG youre right! Republicans are not only behind Russia, Russia, Russia,

Yes. That is correct. It was a republican investigation. Glad you figured it out.

but Republicans opened our borders while Democrats are trying to secure them, Republicans are the ones not prosecuting criminals, Republicans are looting stores, and Republicans are the WOKE ones!!!!!

You grievance list is not relevant.

Oh, and you're a fucking idiot ...
Enjoy your meltdown.

You told me what I wanted to hear above.

Have a great day!

Yes. That is correct. It was a republican investigation. Glad you figured it out.

You grievance list is not relevant.

Enjoy your meltdown.

You told me what I wanted to hear above.

Have a great day!

Go down to the old railroad and take a left. Get off when you see a bowl of banana pudding, close your eyes and open them slowly so the aliens don't run away. Then you're in the taco zone. I like extra sunshine with mine

Yeah I seem to remember not that long ago the demafasict claimed Kemp won by voter fraud

The Biden administration made that exact claim. They are election deniers.

1692383480947.png

Forum List

Back