Brian Kemp responds to Donald Trump on Twitter (8-15-2023)

Is that when the Democrats are going to finally let us know why they investigated Trump over Russia, Russia, Russia for three years?

It's not, is it partisan hack?

Democrats didn't investigate Trump over Russia. REPUBLICANS investigated Trump over Russia

Jeff Sessions, Trump's DOJ appointed Robert Mueller, a life-long Republican and former Director of the FBI, as special prosecutor after Trump went on CBS and said he fired Jim Comey over the Russia Investigation.

Trump's confession on national television lead to the Russia Investigation. When a republican is in the White House, all department of justice investigations and prosecutions are carried out by the Republican department of justice

Um, idiot, that's the wrong Bush....

Before you start calling other people “idiots” you should remember the Bush 41 was President, during the first Gulf War when Iraq attacked Kuwait.

You could save yourself a lot of humiliation, if you would just simply fact check your posts before you make an idiot of YOURSELF.

Am an independent voter, I DO SUPPORT Democrat's in more areas than Republicans.
Wanting to close libraries, ban books.
Most government support for Abortion comes from men, who do not have to suffer Any of the body related negatives caused by being pregnant.
I support more power for the pregnant person and their doctors opinion than I DO for any vote seeking politician.
And That is not even starting to talk about the things I agree with Republicans about.
That I believe could be improved by drooping this TOTAL Party over Country BS.

It's amazing how many Democrats can scream No I'm Not but can't come up with any examples of how you're not a Democrat.

You know the political situation in this country and if you weren't a Democrat why. You also know lots of Democrats, like dblack are pretending to not be a Democrat. Screaming you're not a Democrat means nothing when you can't think of any examples, just like every other fake non-Democrat on the board
Ahh.. still looking for some negative troll attention? Cute. :itsok:

Fair enough, but you have always supported the Democrat party and that is just repeating that perspective.

Have you ever considered the consequences if it turns out the Republicans cheat better than you do and they finally fight back over the election fraud you're supporting in the DNC?

He can't imagine a world where Republicans cheat to a greater extent than Democrats.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Am an independent voter, I DO SUPPORT Democrat's in more areas than Republicans.
Wanting to close libraries, ban books.
Most government support for Abortion comes from men, who do not have to suffer Any of the body related negatives caused by being pregnant.
I support more power for the pregnant person and their doctors opinion than I DO for any vote seeking politician.
And That is not even starting to talk about the things I agree with Republicans about.
That I believe could be improved by drooping this TOTAL Party over Country BS.

Well said!!

I suppose the accusations of me being such a liberal come when I am arguing against closing libraries or cutting school lunches. But not when I call for a balanced budget, term limits on all higher federal elected officials. Or when I call for meaningful tax reforms, or for keeping the 2nd amendment as it is (and has been).

Political Parties should be removed from the system. If people want to get together and talk about issues and candidates they can call themselves whatever they want. But one set of primaries and one election. No separate primaries or platforms. Each candidate will have to come up with their own platform.

Yes he did but he did that by voter suppression. He just refused to register 50,000 voters until after the election.

But it’s different when he did it.

Yes, it was shady doings by Kemp. But not earth shattering. If I recall, Kemp won the election by 300k votes (250k?).

Forum List

Back