Brian Kemp responds to Donald Trump on Twitter (8-15-2023)

It's amazing how many Democrats can scream No I'm Not but can't come up with any examples of how you're not a Democrat.

You know the political situation in this country and if you weren't a Democrat why. You also know lots of Democrats, like dblack are pretending to not be a Democrat. Screaming you're not a Democrat means nothing when you can't think of any examples, just like every other fake non-Democrat on the board

LMAO!!! So I have to prove what posts you haven't seen? lol

First of all, I do not post to prove anything to anyone. If you want to call me a democrat, that is on you. I simply tried to provide you with accurate info on my beliefs and posts.

And you still have not provided any examples of my posts that "prove" I am a democrat. If it happens all the time, and you have seen it for years, it shouldn't be difficult.

Aside from providing "proof", how about you stick to the actual topic and so will I. M'kay?
Shit or get off the toliet .. whose side are you on!?

Shit or get off the toliet .. whose side are you on!?

I am on my own side. I will never blindly follow anyone or any party.

And if you can't tell what side I am on by reading my posts, maybe some reading comprehension work would do you good.

LMAO!!! So I have to prove what posts you haven't seen? lol

You don't have to prove shit. No idea what you're talking about. I told you why I don't believe you, years of your posting saying you're a Democrat. I told you screaming you're not a Democrat means nothing and if you weren't it would be easy to prove with examples, but no one said you have to do anything.

You really are stupid and apparently you hear voices in your head

I am on my own side. I will never blindly follow anyone or any party.

And if you can't tell what side I am on by reading my posts, maybe some reading comprehension work would do you good.
Hey MAGA looks like we have our leader of the chain gang 🤣🤣🤣

You don't have to prove shit. No idea what you're talking about. I told you why I don't believe you, years of your posting saying you're a Democrat. I told you screaming you're not a Democrat means nothing and if you weren't it would be easy to prove with examples, but no one said you have to do anything.

You don't believe him is that you are bigoted, low mental Karen.

And you, apparently, have had me on ignore for years. I guess you missed the pro-2nd amendment threads I posted in? Or the ongoing debate with Mashmont about his wanting the US to become officially Christian and follow the Catholic church.

But, as I said, stay on topic and it is all good.

Rejecting conservatives' lies and opposing Trump isn't advocating for Democrats.
You sure reject the Dimtard lies and corruption, though, don't you Mrs Jones?
You fantasize about Republican lies which don't exist but never recognize the true criminal ilk of your own America hating Reich.

Forum List

Back