Brian Kemp responds to Donald Trump on Twitter (8-15-2023)

Fair enough, but you have always supported the Democrat party and that is just repeating that perspective.

Have you ever considered the consequences if it turns out the Republicans cheat better than you do and they finally fight back over the election fraud you're supporting in the DNC?

I have never voted for a democrat.

I've never seen you support anyone else and I've known you a long time. Why is that?

You haven't paid attention? I am a constitutionalist. I have been vocal about the need for tax reform, about the importance of the 2nd amendment, and a strong proponent of individual liberty and responsibility.

Not sure what you have seen that makes you think otherwise.

You haven't paid attention? I am a constitutionalist. I have been vocal about the need for tax reform, about the importance of the 2nd amendment, and a strong proponent of individual liberty and responsibility.

Not sure what you have seen that makes you think otherwise.

A Constitutionalist? Seriously? You sure are a silent one who likes to play devils advocate

A Constitutionalist? Seriously? You sure are a silent one who likes to play devils advocate

Really? I do play devil's advocate on occasion, but never against the US Constitution.

Do you have any actual examples of my supporting dems? Or just vague inferences?

Really? I do play devil's advocate on occasion, but never against the US Constitution.

Do you have any actual examples of my supporting dems? Or just vague inferences?

I've never seen you advocate anything but Democrats in all these years. Ask yourself why you do that, I don't know

When is Trump going to provide his earth shattering evidence of Voter Fraud in Georgia?

According to the charges he really doesn't have to prove voter fraud, he just has to show why he had a valid concern for questioning the 2020 Georgia election. Just keep in mind the charges against him are based on the claim he didn't really believe the election was stolen.

According to the charges he really doesn't have to prove voter fraud, he just has to show why he had a valid concern for questioning the 2020 Georgia election. Just keep in mind the charges against him are based on the claim he didn't really believe the election was stolen.
Today, Trump announced he had evidence that he won Georgia

Just to add to my response, so why don't you come out with some less Democrat party positions? That's the only thing that would make any difference to me. Telling me you aren't a Democrat when that contradicts every post I've read of yours means nothing when that's all I've ever seen

Is that when the Democrats are going to finally let us know why they investigated Trump over Russia, Russia, Russia for three years?

It's not, is it partisan hack?

None of the charges have anything to do with beliefs. Only with actions. Pressuring government officials to change the vote count is a crime, whether you prove you believed fraud or not.

Forum List

Back