Brian Kemp responds to Donald Trump on Twitter (8-15-2023)

I've never seen you advocate anything but Democrats in all these years. Ask yourself why you do that, I don't know
Your perception is not my problem. Whatever social issue you think makes me a Democrat, I am more conservative by far.

According to the charges he really doesn't have to prove voter fraud, he just has to show why he had a valid concern for questioning the 2020 Georgia election. Just keep in mind the charges against him are based on the claim he didn't really believe the election was stolen.
A dozen of his senior people are on record telling him that there was no valid concern about the results, that he had lost fairly and squarely. He knew. Meadows and the others will not lie for him and risk going to jail.

A dozen of his senior people are on record telling him that there was no valid concern about the results, that he had lost fairly and squarely. He knew. Meadows and the others will not lie for him and risk going to jail.

How could they know there was no valid concern before any type of investigation or recount took place?

This is in regards to Donald Trump saying that the 2020 elections were stolen, citing a “report”.
The Governor did everything but call the Orange Flim-Flam Man a lying sack of $hit... (which would still have been more charitable than Rump deserves)...

We are now in the opening hours and days of a mad scramble by Republicans to distance themselves from the Orange Albatross... understandably so...

Better late than never...

You need a different leader.
The Current Cult Leader has rightfully been indicted.
You are right, but I am afraid if I support Biden the next time he is in front of a crowd of us, one extra person will be too much for his dementia and the poor old democrat will just fall over dead.

The GA GOP is completely made. Kemp is a typical Zionist Fascist Jew pretending he is a Christian. He is for Dominion Voting Machines, and has not lost since billing the GA taxpayer $100 mil for the cheating machines. He is for ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL and UKRAINE... and for OPEN BORDERS for America. He is anti Trump and pro Biden.

And Tucker Carlson loves him.... FAUX loves FAUX.... and THAT is what WRECKED the GOP...

You are right, but I am afraid if I support Biden the next time he is in front of a crowd of us, one extra person will be too much for his dementia and the poor old democrat will just fall over dead.
I don't support trump and I don't biden either.
But.....if those two are the actual ONLY choices, then I have to choose ONE of them.

But I want neither.

And the Talk BELOW ...........v v v v v is just FAKE News.
Can't stand this nonsense.......... v v v v v
The GA GOP is completely made. Kemp is a typical Zionist Fascist Jew pretending he is a Christian. He is for Dominion Voting Machines, and has not lost since billing the GA taxpayer $100 mil for the cheating machines. He is for ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL and UKRAINE... and for OPEN BORDERS for America. He is anti Trump and pro Biden.

And Tucker Carlson loves him.... FAUX loves FAUX.... and THAT is what WRECKED the GOP...

I don't support trump and I don't biden either.
But.....if those two are the actual ONLY choices, then I have to choose ONE of them.

But I want neither.

And the Talk BELOW ...........v v v v v is just FAKE News.
Can't stand this nonsense.......... v v v v v

Since Israel is the only country you've ever cared about, why don't you MOVE THERE....

Forum List

Back